Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Bushay

NHL Expert
LOL... someone's nose is wide open!! :geek:

Just follow the rules big fellow, that's all I ask.

Don't think it's just me, a large part of the forum has grown tired of the politics and wants to get back to what brought us all here in the first place.

That's all, don't take it personal.

Got a big subforum down below for all of the new and interesting thoughts from you guys, don't waste your dazzllng creativity on us degenerates up here!!

And JK has asked NICELY over and over for our support, why not do the right thing?

We get it, you don't like Trump, another 5 to 10 cartoons isn't going to change anything.

I think in a few months the orange man will be out of office, hopefully things turn for the better in the life of you guys with all the anger and hatred.

We move on.....

THE HIGH ROAD, IT'S MORE A WAY OF LIFE THAN A LOCALE!!!!
lol! this is a political thread. Been since day one. John can move it in the Political forum if he doesn't like people commenting in a Political thread. I think it says more about your hurt feelings personally. You crying cause of the poor ruling you got yesterday from SCOTUS says a lot more about the situation IMO. I don't attack people in here and in fact, rarely post except in a Political thread. Pretty funny to me a grown-ass man crying to the site moderator. If this thread was on social media they'd label you a male Karen. lol.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
It's truly amazing that an adult doesn't understand the meaning of a court sending it back to a lower court.

Cmon...it was a bad bad decision for Trump...both his guys ruled agst him...Trump argued he has immunity they said no way. He is in criminal jeopardy in NY State court where his AG cannot fix
The Manhattan DA will get his all the tax records after going back to the lower courts...the Congress case is more complicated but I think they will get many of the records. Did he get his delay...sure he did...if u think its a victory...why did Trump have such a crazy reaction?....he knows down the road he's in trouble

Cmon...it was a bad bad decision for Trump...both his guys ruled agst him...Trump argued he has immunity they said no way. He is in criminal jeopardy in NY State court where his AG cannot fix
The Manhattan DA will get his all the tax records after going back to the lower courts...the Congress case is more complicated but I think they will get many of the records. Did he get his delay...sure he did...if u think its a victory...why did Trump have such a crazy reaction?....he knows down the road he's in trouble

Trump won vs. the House 7-2.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
The science worked in NY NJ CT
The virus must be suppressed before you open up. Then you have to proceed w caution and people must wear a mask etc.

Today we had the most cases in a single day....a trend that will keep rising unfortunately