Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Incorrect as usual...He encouraged to send in a mail vote and then vote in person to test the system.

"Let them send it in and let them go vote," Trump said in an interview on Wednesday with WECT-TV in Wilmington, North Carolina. "And if the system is as good as they say it is then obviously they won't be able to vote" in person.

Great plan, except for the fact that a lot of them will be arrested eventually.

Are they gonna use the "Trump told me to do it" defense?

Not sure how effective its gonna be

billysink

EOG Dedicated
so Sweden got heard immunity with a case rate of 8500/mill.

Means you lukky prix got almost triple heard immunity over there.

Nice

boston massacre

EOG Master
incorrect sir, he said to vote and then go to the polls and make sure your vote was received, big difference chester.

Snow Flakes Don't Understand Much.

Once Your Vote is Counted, Being it Mail In or at The Polls, Trying To Vote Again in a Different Method, Gets Canceled Out.

That's How You Test The System.

Liberals are Mentally Impaired.

Bushay

NHL Expert
incorrect sir, he said to vote and then go to the polls and make sure your vote was received, big difference chester.
As always, lol. your view is much different than the truth and what he exactly said. You have no credibility about any political topic.

mr merlin

EOG Master
so Sweden got heard immunity with a case rate of 8500/mill.

Means you lukky prix got almost triple heard immunity over there.

Nice
Hmmm, their 7 day avg of deaths is 1, and it's been at the number for weeks, if they dont have herd immunity they're doing a pretty good imitation of it.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
That would assume they tested for and caught every case.

They did not.

They didn't test asymptomatic cases.

Rocket science.

precisely, thank you.

Unless wide spread random testing is done you or anyone else claiming heard immunity without knowing true infection rate or the infection rate required to reduce R nah below 1, is talking out their azz.

as you are want to do on occasion.

kane

EOG master
Waiting on a test result for COVID-19 right now. Got tested yesterday morning at one of the drive thru sites here. Woke up with the rigors in the middle of the night on Sunday and puked like 6 times. Had body aches and a fever when I woke up yesterday. So I decided to get tested. Popped a couple of Tylenol and felt better.

Minor aches this morning. Popped a couple of Tylenol and I've felt fine ever since. If I test positive, I'll be over it before I get the results back.

I hope you don't die, Billy will have to find another punching bag

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Scientists are constantly changing current R nah rates. Many have modelled data from Wuhan and decided between 5-6. I ain't a math guy but that look like about 77% or better infection rate including T cell immunity.

so luzlliouski on Sveeeden.

try qatar

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I hope you don't die, Billy will have to find another punching bag

No I'm gonna go easy on this kid moving forward, I suspect I have been picking on someone who has challenges that are not self caused and pretty tough to control.

There is a pretty good reason the kid cannot read, assimilate himself socially and is completely fixated on proving/asserting his own intelligence.

Kid is probably a brilliant math guy and coder as result of his shortcomings in other areas.

Either HFA or Asperger's.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
back up around 50k today

if the moon gets in the 7th house
and Jupiter aligns with Mars

cases should start to do something
pretty soon

perhaps heard immunity by 2023

give or take.

Remove Dr. Merlin from pending layoff and add to seasonally adjusted adjustment of wild fukkin guess employment guess adjustment.

mr merlin

EOG Master
back up around 50k today

if the moon gets in the 7th house
and Jupiter aligns with Mars

cases should start to do something
pretty soon

perhaps heard immunity by 2023

give or take.

Remove Dr. Merlin from pending layoff and add to seasonally adjusted adjustment of wild fukkin guess employment guess adjustment.
Fake news, ILL had a big jump today, most likely a catch up number. move it along billy, nothing to see.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Its consistent with what Trump already said, so why would this not be true?

And none of his supporters will care. LOL

did they just wake up and figure out the choade can't run anything but his mouth?

I despise the cheese curd but this shit just a bitch punk cryin in the rain