Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Too lazy to look it up, but unless I'm mistaken Jill Stein could have cost Hillary the state, she lost in a very close vote and Stein got the votes Hillary needed

The point I was trying to make was Hillary lost to Bernie in the Michigan primary and this year Bernies getting crushed in some of the same states he won 4 years ago. Hillary was just a very unpopular candidate and trump barely squeaked by. Biden has this election on lock Kane-nothing to worry about

High Times

EOG Master
If the truth ever comes out we will find out this thing was created in a Chinese lab either by accident or on purpose. No country puts a person in jail for discovering a deadly virus. He was put in jail for creating it.... 100%
Whether it was designed to be a weapon or just an accident the entire world should eliminate China and either nuke them or build a wall around China until they join the rest of the world. Fuck them!
Wouhan or whatever u call the shithole is where the Chinese have all their biology lads, genetic research including fucking with DNA! And that is what this is.. DNA acting as a weapon. No one has a clue how to stop it.....
China shut down that city because they knew how serious this thing is .....
And I believe the people that say this is just the beginning. This was planned.
Again why are we doing business with a bunch of godless insects!

High Times

EOG Master
And this is why Bill Clinton should have been taken out back of the white house and had a bullet put in his head. Mother fucker sold us out for his Walmart buddy's. Lifted the tarrifs so they could move all the factory's to China. The USA was heading for greatness and never had to do that.
it was the worst thing to ever happen to this once great Country.
And I blame it on the ignorance of the American citizens who vote! Fucking morons!!!!!!!!

High Times

EOG Master
The American people deserve this for being so god Damm stupid....
And today I realize the Democrats are anti-Amercan.... Never wanted to believe that but it's true ......
Anyone who votes for a Democrat is also anti-Amercan....
And I hate Trump with a passion, but again we have no choice but to trust a fucking lowlife cheating, lying, thief.......... He knows what our traitors did before him. I hope he wins again because the next 4 years he's going to really expose everyone. I can't wait.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Not exactly sure a country would want to wipe out their own but to me there are too many things just add up. We're in an election year with one of the most controversial presidents of all time who heated things up with a lot of bullshit with the country this allegedly started in. You really have to be naive to not think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye.

High Times

EOG Master
Not exactly sure a country would want to wipe out their own but to me there are too many things just add up. We're in an election year with one of the most controversial presidents of all time who heated things up with a lot of bullshit with the country this allegedly started in. You really have to be naive to not think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye.

Do you realize that China has abandoned half their population because they can't help them. They want them eliminated. They are godless.

cheapseats

EOG Master
I've read that scientific evidence out of the usa claims the CV is not possible as a man-made virus. Now, I agree, timing and chicoms are not to be trusted. I'd guess a new world order is coming.

mr merlin

EOG Master
China is an authoritarian police state and people in this country better wake up because we are slowly trending in the same direction. And it goes way beyond this country’s partisan politics.
We agree, the only hope we have is to give Trump unlimited, unchecked power. He alone can keep the forces of darkness at bay.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
If everything that has gone down the past few weeks hasnt convinced you we need a total make over with our system, nothing ever will. No amount of violence. No amount of anything really.

There is absolute nothing that can top what we've witnessed.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
That chart makes it seem like, your state might end up coming out of it ok all in all, Fairwarning...

lots of healthy old dutch people on your side of the state i'd imagine, but a lot of REALLY old ones too.

Last edited:

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
And this is why Bill Clinton should have been taken out back of the white house and had a bullet put in his head. Mother fucker sold us out for his Walmart buddy's. Lifted the tarrifs so they could move all the factory's to China. The USA was heading for greatness and never had to do that.
it was the worst thing to ever happen to this once great Country.
And I blame it on the ignorance of the American citizens who vote! Fucking morons!!!!!!!!

Yeah

kane

EOG master
We just had an Infant death reported here in Chicago.

I think once that starts getting widely reported, the grocery stores will get pretty well depleted again the next two days, after starting to get stocked back up

I've seen reports saying Chicago will be the next big city to get slammed, stay safe

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
I've seen reports saying Chicago will be the next big city to get slammed, stay safe

i'm really surprised that so many other cities have jumped out ahead of us. Every morning I wake up with so much trepidation that shit hits the fan today.

We do have really great hospitals. Rush is one of the best in the country for this apparently

kane

EOG master
If the truth ever comes out we will find out this thing was created in a Chinese lab either by accident or on purpose. No country puts a person in jail for discovering a deadly virus. He was put in jail for creating it.... 100%
Whether it was designed to be a weapon or just an accident the entire world should eliminate China and either nuke them or build a wall around China until they join the rest of the world. Fuck them!
Wouhan or whatever u call the shithole is where the Chinese have all their biology lads, genetic research including fucking with DNA! And that is what this is.. DNA acting as a weapon. No one has a clue how to stop it.....
China shut down that city because they knew how serious this thing is .....
And I believe the people that say this is just the beginning. This was planned.
Again why are we doing business with a bunch of godless insects!

Sounds like a great idea, I think we should nuke China, I mean what could go wrong?

kane

EOG master
i'm really surprised that so many other cities have jumped out ahead of us. Every morning I wake up with so much trepidation that shit hits the fan today.

We do have really great hospitals. Rush is one of the best in the country for this apparently

I'm in a hot spot too, last I checked Florida was 4th in the country in cases, and the county where I live I believe was at the top

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That chart makes it seem like, your state might end up coming out of it ok all in all, Fairwarning...

lots of healthy old dutch people on your side of the state i'd imagine, but a lot of REALLY old ones too.
Our county (Berrien) is the concern with the close proximity to Chicago. It was a wave of people coming from the city last weekend when Illinois ordered the Stay at Home edict.

High Times

EOG Master
I've read that scientific evidence out of the usa claims the CV is not possible as a man-made virus. Now, I agree, timing and chicoms are not to be trusted. I'd guess a new world order is coming.

I don't see how it is a natural thing or some kind of evolution. We're not supposed to fuck with DNA. I'm not religious, but do think whoever created us will not allow us to go much farther with this shit...