Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
The pandemic's wrongest man
In a crowded field of wrongness, one person stands out: Alex Berenson.

They said that about him last spring when it appeared that the vaccines had worked - and therefore he was wrong. obviously now we know he was right all along.

Here's berensons response to todays smears.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The alt right can continue getting their Covid information from Alex Berenson, Alex Jones, Aaron Rodgers and Mr Pillow, I'll continue getting mine from Dr Fauci and the rest of the Health experts

And you can continue to pretend the propaganda articles you post from 9 months ago aren't hilariously obtuse and laughably moronic.

Berenson was wrong about Israel? Really? LOL.

Shows exactly how fucking ignorant you are about this shit.

Keep crying about your anecdotal cases while full countries that are 80% boosted have record infection rates and face record hospitalization and death rates.

Fucking mutt.

MrTop

EOG Master
And you can continue to pretend the propaganda articles you post from 9 months ago aren't hilariously obtuse and laughably moronic.

Berenson was wrong about Israel? Really? LOL.

Shows exactly how fucking ignorant you are about this shit.

Keep crying about your anecdotal cases while full countries that are 80% boosted have record infection rates and face record hospitalization and death rates.

Fucking mutt.

you are the biggest dope at EOG... just like javy said

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Javy, MrTop, and kane.

Who not one person on the planet thinks of when they have to name someone intelligent.

LMAO.

The fucking Three Stooges right there.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Back on planet reality, the vaccination - now more of a booster campaign is totally running out of gas.

If you take the new definition that fauci and the CDC laid out - now called "up to date"( signifying boosted with however many boosters they call for), from this moment on the population will become less and less vaxxed every day. Total failure. Only 44 % of people who got the first shots have been boosted, only 25% of young kids are jabbed. Aint it great?

1643475333718.png

1643475370885.png

1643475666821.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
Ouch!!! Another one smarter than mother nature.

Hiding From Durham Won't Work.

Keep Following The Lies, Sucker.

What Did Clinton Know and When Did She Know It? The Russiagate Evidence Builds​

As indictments and new court filings indicate that Special Counsel John Durham is investigating Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign for feeding false reports to the FBI to incriminate Donald Trump and his advisers as Kremlin agents, Clinton’s role in the burgeoning scandal remains elusive. What did she know and when did she know it?

Top officials involved in her campaign have repeatedly claimed, some under oath, that they and the candidate were unaware of the foundation of their disinformation campaign: the 35-page collection of now debunked claims of Trump/Russia collusion known as the Steele dossier. Even though her campaign helped pay for the dossier, they claim she only read it after BuzzFeed News published it in 2017.

But court documents, behind-the-scenes video footage and recently surfaced evidence reveal that Clinton and her top campaign advisers were much more involved in the more than $1 million operation to dredge up dirt on Trump and Russia than they have let on. The evidence suggests that the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory sprang from a multi-pronged effort within the Clinton campaign, which manufactured many of the false claims, then fed them to friendly media and law enforcement officials. Clinton herself was at the center of these efforts, using her personal Twitter account and presidential debates to echo the false claims of Steele and others that Trump was in cahoots with the Russians.

boston massacre

EOG Master
lol! Sure he is.

REALCLEARINVESTIGATIONS...... sounds legit!

😂😂😂😂😂

legit!

Trump/Russian Collusion was Legit Sounding.

To Your Group of Snowflakes.

Maybe You Can Help Jan.6 Panel Find It.

They Too, Told You They were Legit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never Let a Sucker Off The Hook.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Any relation to the now-bankrupt Cyber Ninjas?

Or the MyPillow guy?

😂😂😂😂😂

Indictments Don't Mean Anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've Been Messing Your Pants Daily, Since 2015, Waiting For Trump Indictment.

Never Let a Sucker Off The Hook.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Shocking new data out of Ill - a fully vaxxed person is now dying every 30 min round the clock in that state. just imagine what the nationwide toll is?

Yea, those vaccines are great lol.

1643553883122.png

kane

EOG master
That data comes from the state of ILL
And that data gets twisted to fit the alt right narrative. It's not a coincidence all of your Covid data comes from these alt right twitter accounts and alt right sites who clearly have an agenda, how about linking one time to a legitimate news source, you know something everybody's heard of and not something called wirepoints or real developments

kane

EOG master
I link studies that were reported by well known and respected news outlets like Rueters, you link studies by alt right sites that no one heard of and have no credibility

MrTop

EOG Master

Washington State Patrol officer who resigned when he refused the state's vaccine mandate and signed off for the final time by telling Gov. Jay Inslee to 'kiss my a-' dies from COVID-19 age 51​

• A veteran Washington State trooper who retired early last year after refusing to get the shot, while telling 'Gov. Jay Inslee can kiss my a**,' has died of COVID-19
  • Robert LaMay, 51, who resigned in October after serving 22 years with the State Patrol, died from the virus on Friday
  • LaMay had previously made a video after being let go from the department telling 'Governor Jay Inslee can kiss my a**'
  • Washington State Patrol Chief John R. Batiste praised LaMay for his service, who Batiste said 'will be long remembered and appreciated'

another one that grew up on a farm

mr merlin

EOG Master

Washington State Patrol officer who resigned when he refused the state's vaccine mandate and signed off for the final time by telling Gov. Jay Inslee to 'kiss my a-' dies from COVID-19 age 51​

• A veteran Washington State trooper who retired early last year after refusing to get the shot, while telling 'Gov. Jay Inslee can kiss my a**,' has died of COVID-19
  • Robert LaMay, 51, who resigned in October after serving 22 years with the State Patrol, died from the virus on Friday
  • LaMay had previously made a video after being let go from the department telling 'Governor Jay Inslee can kiss my a**'
  • Washington State Patrol Chief John R. Batiste praised LaMay for his service, who Batiste said 'will be long remembered and appreciated'

another one that grew up on a farm
Doesn't matter if a million die or only 1, we're still not getting vaccinated ever. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

What we're witnessing now is the end of omicron, the end of covid, the end of restrictions almost everywhere, and the end of the vaccines - it's glorious isn't it?

mr merlin

EOG Master
And that data gets twisted to fit the alt right narrative. It's not a coincidence all of your Covid data comes from these alt right twitter accounts and alt right sites who clearly have an agenda, how about linking one time to a legitimate news source, you know something everybody's heard of and not something called wirepoints or real developments
I didn't twist anything - you should be thrilled that the chart still shows that the vaccines at least work a little bit, not huge but somewhat. i just like pointing out that probably close to 1000 fully vaccinated people are dying every day, it makes me happy in the same way you enjoy seeing anti vaxxers die.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I didn't twist anything - you should be thrilled that the chart still shows that the vaccines at least work a little bit, not huge but somewhat. i just like pointing out that probably close to 1000 fully vaccinated people are dying every day, it makes me happy in the same way you enjoy seeing anti vaxxers die.

Hey Kane,

The Governor is Not Just Talking To Bette Midler, The Message is For You, Also.

Dog's Waiting, Patiently.

Pass It On To Bush Wack, Afterwards.

Let Us Know How it Was, After You Finish With Reading Reuters.

1643572548293.png

kane

EOG master
it makes me happy in the same way you enjoy seeing anti vaxxers die.
I don't enjoy seeing anti-vaxxers die, just the ones who openly mock the vaccine as the virus, or the ones that think the vaccine is a way for the government to implant microchips in people, or the ones who think Covid doesn't really exist, or the ones who think the vaccine is killing people, those are the ones I have no sympathy for, you know, the conspiracy kooks

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

JFC. You are dumb. You're completely incapable of thinking for yourself and researching shit on your own.

Here's the data. 363 breakthrough deaths last week in Illinois. Can you do 3rd grade math and figure out the total deaths in the week and then the percentage?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I don't enjoy seeing anti-vaxxers die, just the ones who openly mock the vaccine as the virus, or the ones that think the vaccine is a way for the government to implant microchips in people, or the ones who think Covid doesn't really exist, or the ones who think the vaccine is killing people, those are the ones I have no sympathy for, you know, the conspiracy kooks
The vaccines failed and it's getting worse by the month, doesn't matter what you or I think, just the way it is.

I dont know if everyone who's received a MRNA vaccine will die as happened in every earlier animal trial for various diseases, but it could happen. If and when that starts happening I'll wish you guys good luck, for all that's worth, LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
The vaccines failed and it's getting worse by the month, doesn't matter what you or I think, just the way it is.

I dont know if everyone who's received a MRNA vaccine will die as happened in every earlier animal trial for various diseases, but it could happen. If and when that starts happening I'll wish you guys good luck, for all that's worth, LOL.

if people were dying in the numbers you said you would have 150-175 million dead already.... aint gonna happen

mr merlin

EOG Master
if people were dying in the numbers you said you would have 150-175 million dead already.... aint gonna happen
The MRNA vaccine trial on cats went well at first, they all died a yr or two later when they tried to test how well it worked...it didn't. The heart/blood issues/cancer side effects this vaccine will cause are just the tip of the iceberg of what could happen - the real danger is antibody dependent enhancement that could cause everyone vaccinated to die from some mild future exposure to a corona virus.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Of course not. Because "science" has never been wrong before.

The vaccines are still 95% effective. The vaccinated don't have to wear masks. They don't catch the virus. They certainly can't pass it on. They don't get hospitalized. They don't die from the virus.

Media "science" has been right the whole way! LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
Of course not. Because "science" has never been wrong before.

The vaccines are still 95% effective. The vaccinated don't have to wear masks. They don't catch the virus. They certainly can't pass it on. They don't get hospitalized. They don't die from the virus.

Media "science" has been right the whole way! LOL.

how come 200 million are not dead? they all took the shot... and they all did not pay for joe rogaine podcast like u