Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trump putting those 3 unqualified judges on the SC gonna cost the Republicans everything not only on November of 22 but 24' as well.
Those women are going to come out of the woodwork and vote. Again. Even more, than they came out in 20.
And if anyone thinks comments from ignorant cunts like this help in any way, shape, or form, you're about as delusional as the residing Bowel Movement in here.
Thank you, Miss Mary Miller!

Bushay

NHL Expert

Will be bigger than Watergate.​

Trump's lawyers could be the first indicted due to the Jan 6th hearings -- and that's very bad news for him

mr merlin

EOG Master
On the evening news tonight they pumped the covid wave nonsense again, said we're in the middle of an epic wave and pushed vaccinations and masks again.

Lets all take a look at the horrific omicron wave.

Then they wonder why no one listens to them anymore.

1657492644619.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here's the case chart, it shows nothing at all, the losers on TV even had a guy on that said "if you had covid 2 weeks ago you can catch it again today", isn't it scary?

1657492834994.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Do you have a link to this chart...couldn't find it on that uk website
I cant find that source - I was browsing all over. Here's another one.

[TABLE]

Stunning official Canadian data show vaccines now RAISE the risk of death from Covid

[TABLE]

Alex Berenson

Jul 15

[/TABLE]
Vaccinated people are now more likely to be hospitalized or die from Covid, even after adjusting for fact they're older than the unvaccinated, according to official government estimates from the Canadian province of Manitoba.
In May, the most recent month for which figures are available, only 9 percent of Covid deaths and 14 percent of hospital admissions in Manitoba occurred among unvaccinated people, even though they are 17 percent of the population.
Manitoba, which has about 1.4 million residents, also provides figures that are adjusted for the fact that vaccinated and boosted people tend to be older.
Those show that in May, vaccinated but unboosted people were about 50 percent more likely to be hospitalized or die of Covid than unvaccinated people. People who had received boosters had roughly the same risk of hospitalization or death as the unvaccinated.
(Red is unvaccinated, green is vaccinated, blue is boosted. See how the green bar is higher? That means vaccinated people are more likely to die of Covid. Otherwise, everything is fine.)
[TABLE] 

[/TABLE]

[TABLE] 

[/TABLE]

SOURCE

[/TABLE]

Bushay

NHL Expert
in case you haven't noticed... you are getting absolutely destroyed in this thread. maybe you should just do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up.
Shut me up with some facts instead of running your mouth and saying nothing but things you are unable to prove dick breath.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Shut me up with some facts instead of running your mouth and saying nothing but things you are unable to prove dick breath.

Facts? You think you provide facts? All you post is Twitter drool, you flippin retard.

You're a fucking laughing stock.

You're only to be ridiculed and mocked. And that's your ENTIRE lot in life.

kane

EOG master
Lied about being an FBI agent
Lied about graduating college
Lied about how many kids he has
After a domestic violence incident he threatened to have a shootout with cops
His own campaign staff says he's a pathological liar

boston massacre

EOG Master
Lied about being an FBI agent
Lied about graduating college
Lied about how many kids he has
After a domestic violence incident he threatened to have a shootout with cops
His own campaign staff says he's a pathological liar

Does Kane Ever Close His Mouth And Get Off His Knees ?

Looks Like His Knees Need A Rest.

1658244007184.png

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Are there any more secret kids waiting in the wings? Honestly, who knows! It certainly sounds like Walker’s staff wouldn’t be surprised if there were 10, 12, or 20 more. The candidate lies “like he’s breathing,” one adviser told the Daily Beast, saying aides long ago stopped believing anything he says. “He’s lied so much that we don’t know what’s true,” the person added, noting that advisers have “zero” trust in the guy. Three people all independently dubbed Walker a “pathological liar.”

kane

EOG master
His owns advisors say "He lies like he's breathing" "He's lied so much that we don't know what's true" and have called him "a pathological liar"
It's no wonder trump endorsed him

kane

EOG master
Here's pathological liar Herschel Walker claiming trump never said the 2020 election was stolen

kane

EOG master
In an interview with Fox 5 Atlanta, Walker claimed that Donald Trump has never alleged that the 2020 election was stolen. When the interviewer called out Walker’s lie, the Trump-tapped candidate doubled down

• “I think reporters said that. I don’t know whether President Trump said that. He’s never said that to me,” Walker responded, prompting Spencer to point out that Trump has “said it over and over. Please.”
  • In a video that was shared on Twitter this week, Walker speaks to a reporter who questions him about Trump’s false election claims.
  • “I think you — I think reporters said that,” Walker insists. “I don’t know whether President Trump ever said that because he never said that to me.”
  • “He says it over and over,” the reporter notes.
  • No, no, no, no,” Walker replies. “I’ve never heard President Trump ever say that.