Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
Just stop. How can anyone take you serious when you've never listened to the guy but want to continue telling us his beliefs.

He was asked if he could ever see himself joining the republican party he responded by saying "I have two sons in the republican party, so yes", those are his exact words, he can't be much of a Dem if he can see himself switching parties, again those are his words verbatim. I don't know his beliefs, I do know he said he could see himself switching parties

He was asked if he could ever see himself joining the republican party he responded by saying "I have two sons in the republican party, so yes", those are his exact words, he can't be much of a Dem if he can see himself switching parties, again those are his words verbatim. I don't know his beliefs, I do know he said he could see himself switching parties
I know, he mentions his kids a lot and say they are republicans. This is why you are like CNN fake news. You take one statement and call him a moderate when he's been around a long time and has made his opinions well known. You and wantit google one article and then spew out garbage.

Juan Antonio Williams[2] (born April 10, 1954) is an American journalist and political analyst for Fox News Channel. He writes for several newspapers, including The Washington Post, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal, and has been published in magazines such as The Atlantic Monthly and Time. Williams has worked as an editorial writer, anop-ed columnist, a White House correspondent, and a national correspondent. He is a registered Democrat.[1]

Not sure how you never heard of the guy.

kane

EOG master
Not sure how you never heard of the guy.

I never said I never heard of him, I said I'm not familiar with him. There are plenty of people on Fox I've heard of, but aren't familiar with, I've heard of Jesse Waters, couldn't tell you anything about him, I've heard of Trish Regan, couldn't tell you anything about her other than she just got fired for saying some stupid shit

I never said I never heard of him, I said I'm not familiar with him. There are plenty of people on Fox I've heard of, but aren't familiar with, I've heard of Jesse Waters, couldn't tell you anything about him, I've heard of Trish Regan, couldn't tell you anything about her other than she just got fired for saying some stupid shit
If you aren't familiar with him, then don't tell us his views.

kane

EOG master
Not only that but the My Pillow dude went off the rails with a bunch of religious nonsense about god being taken out of our schools

This administration is too much to believe at times

There was a pastor in Tampa who openly defied the social distance rules, or whatever it's called, and had services at his church today, the church was packed, the cops arrested the moron

kane

EOG master
His factories are being used to make products to fight this virus.

Is trump wants to give him some good pub what is the harm in that.

Did you hear what he said? "God gave us grace on November 8, 2016 to change the course we were on. God had been taken out of our schools and lives, a nation had turned it's back on God. I encourage you at this time at home to get back in the word. Read our Bible." He then went on to heap praise on Trump. If the guy wanted to talk about his company helping in this time of crisis, I guess that wouldn't have been so bad, but to stand there and tell us how much we all need to pray, followed by the ridiculous amount of praising the president, sorry, but he came off looking like a fool. Go listen to what he said and decide for yourself

mr merlin

EOG Master
Right now on CNN I'm looking at a headline that says US hits a single day record of 502 reported coronovirus deaths
Well that's fake news, we had 525 on sat, and we're at 412 now, prob go up another 20 or so.

CNN is not reliable sir, you know that.

kane

EOG master
His factories are being used to make products to fight this virus.

Is trump wants to give him some good pub what is the harm in that.

Just found out Lindell donated $100,000 to Trump's campaign in 2018, I'm sure that had nothing to do with him being allowed to speak

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
There was a pastor in Tampa who openly defied the social distance rules, or whatever it's called, and had services at his church today, the church was packed, the cops arrested the moron

Generally, I'm all for limiting the ability of government to do things like this. But if any of those people die, the pastor should be charged with second degree murder.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Since I don't watch Fox, are they even talking about what Trump did? Are any of their hosts even talking about Trump sending 17 tons of medical supplies to China? This is a serious question, I know Fox doesn't like to cover anything negative about the president, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is something they're not even talking about

He watches CNN FAKE NEWS.

Ratings are consistent.

Always at the Bottom of the Barrell.

kane

EOG master
Generally, I'm all for limiting the ability of government to do things like this. But if any of those people die, the pastor should be charged with second degree murder.[/QUOTE]

It's an interesting thought Benny, but the thing is, those church goers were there on their own accord, no matter how dumb that pastor is, he didn't force any of those people to attend his serviceshttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/pastor-of-tampa-church-that-held-2-large-sunday-services-arrested-jailed/ar-BB11VzzL?ocid=spartanntp

boston massacre

EOG Master
Juan Williams is on every day. He's one of the hosts on the 5. I think it's the 3rd highest rated show behind only Hannity and Carlson.

CNN use to have Jeff Lord and Alan Dershowitz as Commentators.

They were Fired for Not Lying about Trump.

Told the Truth about Trump.

Fired by the Little Weasel, Jeff Zuker.

kane

EOG master
I'm learning about this guy as I read the article, apparently he was warned several times not to hold his services, but he ignored the cops request

kane

EOG master
Oh boy, here we go. "At a March 22 sermon, the pastor said the coronavirus pandemic was a "phantom plague" created by the Chinese but also somehow planned at a Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation event." Dell, is this you?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fox News will have a meek democrat on only so the other hosts can gang up on him.

CNN Did the same Thing.

Lord and Dershowitz, who is a Democrat held their Ground, told the Liberal Snowflakes they were Lying Scumbags.

Little Weasel, Jeff Zuker couldn't handle the Truth anymore.

Fired Lord and Dershowitz.

kane

EOG master
"The pastor also promulgates many right wing conspiracy theories", I don't know what promulgates means, but I think it means bat shit crazy