Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

boston massacre

EOG Master
Exactly-you fail to understand the point

They were commentators on FAKE NEWS CNN, Nit Wit.

Republican Lord- Democrat Dershowitz, who stood up for Trump.

They weren't meek in their commentary, backing Trump.

When Zuker found out they were not meek, and they always had Trump's back, he couldn't handle listening to the Truth anymore, so He Fired Them for Telling the Truth.

They didn't Lie in regards to Trump, so that's why Zuker Fired Them. Zuker wanted meek commentators, who didn't speak up so much in defense of Trump

Zuker wanted Them Lying about Trump, not Telling the Truth about Trump.

For that, they were Fired.

Understand the Point ?

Zuker wants Liers, not Truth Tellers on CNN.

kane

EOG master
A must read. The decision by the school’s president, Jerry Falwell Jr., to partly reopen his evangelical university enraged residents of Lynchburg, Va. Then students started getting sick.

Liberty University Brings Back Its Students, and Coronavirus, Too
The decision by the school’s president, Jerry Falwell Jr., to partly reopen his evangelical university enraged residents of Lynchburg, Va. Then students started getting sick.
nytimes.com

One of the kids tested positive today

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Patrick-I'd first like to respond by saying I've always respected your posts and the arguments you bring to the table. We've agreed on issues in the past and disagreed but I like how you normally bring well thought out and mature arguments.

Couldn't have said it better myself, exactly how I feel about you.

I will be the first to admit that sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me when debating topics I feel passionate about.

Ditto! I picked a bad night to catch up on this thread, let my emotions get the best of me....... very classy post on your part. Thanks bud.

Unfortunately we disagree on the next paragraph......

I don't think it's a matter of glorifying mistakes as much as pointing out negligence that is costing people their lives and and many livelihoods. I wish more people were much more vocal with complaints to the willful incompetence/negligence regarding this crisis because maybe the leaders would step it up a notch.

There is a time and place for everything. The thing I will always remember about this virus is the Bushay's of the world, gleefully celebrating the more of us that get sick and/or die.

And admittedly it's a small sample but my extended family which is politically split almost 50/50 is starting to see it the same way. Lefties included....

They aren't happy with this kind of leadership within their party.

Now was a time to step up, show the world who you are, rise above Trump and the world, instead they are running around glorifying every alleged mistake POTUS makes.

It appears as though one man, one party is fighting this awful disease, the other party sitting in the stands throwing shit at him and everything the country is trying to do.

And as more get sick, the closer this hits to home, as a neighbor, colleague, family member get sick, the more bitter I think folks will become.

This was a grand chance to show moderates and other undecideds what their leadership is about, win some voters over......

So far it's doing nothing but absurdly redundant vocal protests and cheer on every piece of bad news for the country.

Lastly, you're a smart man, do you really think common people are in a position to criticize what is going on in real time? Really?

Do you think we know more than the people at the highest level as to what is going on right now? We are aware of options and repercussions on a national/world level?

Plumbers and part-time hoop refs criticizing people over a job they couldn't hope to understand in 10 life times. It's like a cave man trying to correct a rocket scientist.

Hilarious reading haters say just do what the experts say and listen to the intel reports. That is speak from someone that has NO IDEA what is going on POTUS level.

No, this has nothing to do with hoping Trump will step it up a notch, this is a blatant attempt to tear the man down, glorify every mistake using the deaths of Americans as their agenda.

It's gross to watch, it really is.

I actually didn't think Trump had a chance at 2020, if this keeps on you guys are making it very possible.......

What's happening nationally is very similar to this thread, a few Trump haters pushing each other to higher and higher heights of complete and total disrespect to the country.

Pine hard enough for sickness/deaths, watch out what you wish for.

I can speak only for me but I'd be 100% behind whoever was in office with a disaster of this degree upon us all.

I might reserve the right to opine afterwards, after the dying ends, after the facts are all in, after some time to digest what all went on. But now? We need to work together.

No question in mind Trump has made mistakes but once again the left is playing his game......

He's seen as the guy trying to save us while the left attacks every single move that someone from CNN or another lefty media outlet reports on.

Want to beat Trump? Rise above the bickering. Be a good American when the country needs you, NOW. Go after the man when the time is ripe......

Now was not the time.

Anyway, just my general thoughts, and admittedly I probably know less about politics than anyone in this thread, and certainly watch less on TV.......

Just sad watching a group of hard core Trump haters thinking they are speaking to anyone else but themselves.

Everything I read some of these idiots say bout Trump speak well more to themselves than it does him.

Anyway, moving on.....

People should always stand up to their governments and expect the best because the American people are the elected officials bosses whether we voted for them or not. Politicians have done a very effective job using propaganda to flip that concept on its back while taking advantage of us.

Flag sucking during times of crisis has gotten this country into trouble in the past. After 9/11 people were all gung ho to hand over many civil liberties for the mirage of “being kept safe”. The Afghanistan and Iraq wars were met without much opposition and the people who were outspoken were either ignored by the media or publicly scorned.

Agree with every part of this, well said.

Be well, stay safe, remain healthy Patrick!

Same to you man, your family, friends, everyone.

And every other American as well.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Nobody I know is celebrating deaths......that’s the excuse Fox News is using among their employees...

Are you reading the fucking thread???

I'm an Indy but this is the sickest thing I've ever seen.

One side trying to get us out of this mess, the other celebrating every setback, talking nonstop about every mistake, glorifying every bit of bad news they get their hands on.

Just say you hate Trump at such extreme levels you rather have people die than tell him he did a good job......

At least I'd respect your honesty.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Not joking although I kind of misread it.......

Thought you were asking how fearful we were of us getting it. I'm petty confident when it comes to my personal health.

Even with that though I'd probably say higher now the more I know about it.

I started this thread on March 5th....
On March 6th Trump said “What a Problem, Came out of Nowhere”

The World Health Organization declared a pandemic five days later....

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Thanks for your honesty....

I always try to be honest. And I'm not one that posts something in cyberspace that I wouldn't say in person to someone.

I think you're cut from that same cloth.

That said what are you saying in your last 2 posts?

If you're trying to say Trump has made mistakes, YES, of course he has.

I doubt anyone on the planet would go from start to finish without making some......

And I GUARANTEE you there isn't a politician in this country that would get through this without being 2nd guessed.

Pretty easy to do and pointless IMO.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I always try to be honest. And I'm not one that posts something in cyberspace that I wouldn't say in person to someone.

I think you're cut from that same cloth.

That said what are you saying in your last 2 posts?

If you're trying to say Trump has made mistakes, YES, of course he has.

I doubt anyone on the planet would go from start to finish without making some......

And I GUARANTEE you there isn't a politician in this country that would get through this without being 2nd guessed.

Pretty easy to do and pointless IMO.

I’m saying that despite all warning signs and advice from his staff, Trump ignored all the warning signs and underestimated the seriousness of the Virus....and the media will not let him forget.....but that is due to his narcissism...and because of this feud between Trump and the media, this pandemic is not getting the attention it deserves from the contributions of medical experts....this is not about Trump and his re-election aspirations, this is about a deadly pandemic and what can be done to get rid of the Virus...

Valuist

EOG Master
I think we need a new thread not about fear of the virus itself, but all of the peripheral damage that it will cause to economies around the world.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I’m saying that despite all warning signs and advice from his staff, Trump ignored all the warning signs and underestimated the seriousness of the Virus....and the media will not let him forget.....but that is due to his narcissism...and because of this feud between Trump and the media, this pandemic is not getting the attention it deserves from the contributions of medical experts....this is not about Trump and his re-election aspirations, this is about a deadly pandemic and what can be done to get rid of the Virus...
The flaw in your criticism is that all democrats and the media ignored the problem even more, in fact they continued to downplay it for weeks after trump got serious.

High Times

EOG Master
Are you reading the fucking thread???

I'm an Indy but this is the sickest thing I've ever seen.

One side trying to get us out of this mess, the other celebrating every setback, talking nonstop about every mistake, glorifying every bit of bad news they get their hands on.

Just say you hate Trump at such extreme levels you rather have people die than tell him he did a good job......

At least I'd respect your honesty.

You're a sick man.......

Trump has done great..... Until this.

He blew this one so bad it hurts because of his ignorant attitude that he is smarter than anyone else he ALONE has turned this into a nightmare......

100%

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
....this is not about Trump and his re-election aspirations, this is about a deadly pandemic and what can be done to get rid of the Virus...

Are you kidding VD!!?!?!?!?!?

The vast majority of comments in this thread are aimed directly at Trump, him being a narcissist, a fat orange guy, a moron, a child, what he did wrong, what he's doing wrong and so on......

With very rare exception nothing the lefties are bringing have anything to do with getting rid of the virus!???

Sheesh, Bushay and others are CELEBRATING the virus, not trying to get rid of it. The more bodies they can hang at his feet the better they like it.

They are ATE UP!! Completely ate up with all of this. A man won an election 4 years ago and you guys can't get over it.

It's unbelievable! This is their life now, this is what you guys live for.

The LAST thing the lefties are doing in this thread are about getting rid of the pandemic!?? It's all about attacking Trump! Nothing productive.

Man, you have to be kidding if you believe any of that nonsense you posted. Raiders and a couple others are focused on the virus, the rest focused solely on tearing POTUS down.

WOW, just wow. Surely he's kidding......

Last edited:

cheapseats

EOG Master
Wow, China has reopened the wet markets. They now claim 19 is the problem of the rest of the world, not theirs. I am xenophobic, those bastards are trouble.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
You're a sick man.......

He blew this one so bad it hurts because of his ignorant attitude that he is smarter than anyone else he ALONE has turned this into a nightmare......

100%

Yes, of course he has an ignorant attitude. We're all way more intelligent and could do better than that idiot.

Look VD, another one focused on the virus and not Trump!

LMAO!

dogball

EOG Master
Also he sent 17 tons of PPE to China that we would need a few weeks later

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Fucking incredible.

These cats live to bash Trump. I mean it's what gets them out of bed in the morning.

Fair enough but don't pretend otherwise, you all are ATE UP with this man!!

ATE UP!!

High Times

EOG Master
Fucking incredible.

These cats live to bash Trump. I mean it's what gets them out of bed in the morning.

ATE UP!!

What's amazing is that you're a grown man and have no problem with your President calling everyone names like a little child..... Constantly patting himself on the back even though he's the biggest piece of shit in Washington right now......
We've entered bizzaro world where grown ups like a person so full of himself and have thrown away any morols they have left for what?

A total ass?

High Times

EOG Master
Fucking incredible.

ATE UP!!

You just can't admit the man is a lowlife.....

It's cool ..........

Man crushes are unexplainable

Bushay

NHL Expert
Are you kidding VD!!?!?!?!?!?

The vast majority of comments in this thread are aimed directly at Trump, him being a narcissist, a fat orange guy, a moron, a child, what he did wrong, what he's doing wrong and so on......

With very rare exception nothing the lefties are bringing have anything to do with getting rid of the virus!???

Sheesh, Bushay and others are CELEBRATING the virus, not trying to get rid of it. The more bodies they can hang at his feet the better they like it.
And as expected, this is the Fox News type of propaganda or them trying to make a false statement and repeating it over and over trying to make people believe something that's completely not there. If you repeat it enough, the weak-minded start believing it. In part why Trump got himself elected to start this whole circus. That's cool. It's not like we are not used to this behavior already. No one's CELEBRATING the virus. lol. Hell, even the legitimate nutjobs here haven't made that accusation in this entire thread till you just did here. Again, it's cool and not unexpected. Just not expected from you, Pat. Nothing more than one side calling out the other for the way things were handled and because of it, people died. It then turns into Bushay and others are CELEBRATING the virus!!!! lol. Ok, pal. Whatever makes you feel better tonight. I'll just chalk this one up to your admitted "I picked a bad night to catch up on this thread, let my emotions get the best of me".

I've never known you to stoop this low before but it happens to the best of us I guess.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You're a sick man.......

100%

This 100%. Maybe if we were more prepared, it wouldn't have mattered - but we'll never know now. There is no excuse for not being prepared, especially when giving our reserves to China. Right there is a clue that there could be a problem.

Couldn't have said it better myself, exactly how I feel about you.

Ditto! I picked a bad night to catch up on this thread, let my emotions get the best of me....... very classy post on your part. Thanks bud.

Unfortunately we disagree on the next paragraph......

There is a time and place for everything. The thing I will always remember about this virus is the Bushay's of the world, gleefully celebrating the more of us that get sick and/or die.

And admittedly it's a small sample but my extended family which is politically split almost 50/50 is starting to see it the same way. Lefties included....

They aren't happy with this kind of leadership within their party.

Now was a time to step up, show the world who you are, rise above Trump and the world, instead they are running around glorifying every alleged mistake POTUS makes.

It appears as though one man, one party is fighting this awful disease, the other party sitting in the stands throwing shit at him and everything the country is trying to do.

And as more get sick, the closer this hits to home, as a neighbor, colleague, family member get sick, the more bitter I think folks will become.

This was a grand chance to show moderates and other undecideds what their leadership is about, win some voters over......

So far it's doing nothing but absurdly redundant vocal protests and cheer on every piece of bad news for the country.

Lastly, you're a smart man, do you really think common people are in a position to criticize what is going on in real time? Really?

Do you think we know more than the people at the highest level as to what is going on right now? We are aware of options and repercussions on a national/world level?

Plumbers and part-time hoop refs criticizing people over a job they couldn't hope to understand in 10 life times. It's like a cave man trying to correct a rocket scientist.

Hilarious reading haters say just do what the experts say and listen to the intel reports. That is speak from someone that has NO IDEA what is going on POTUS level.

No, this has nothing to do with hoping Trump will step it up a notch, this is a blatant attempt to tear the man down, glorify every mistake using the deaths of Americans as their agenda.

It's gross to watch, it really is.

I actually didn't think Trump had a chance at 2020, if this keeps on you guys are making it very possible.......

What's happening nationally is very similar to this thread, a few Trump haters pushing each other to higher and higher heights of complete and total disrespect to the country.

Pine hard enough for sickness/deaths, watch out what you wish for.

I can speak only for me but I'd be 100% behind whoever was in office with a disaster of this degree upon us all.

I might reserve the right to opine afterwards, after the dying ends, after the facts are all in, after some time to digest what all went on. But now? We need to work together.

No question in mind Trump has made mistakes but once again the left is playing his game......

He's seen as the guy trying to save us while the left attacks every single move that someone from CNN or another lefty media outlet reports on.

Want to beat Trump? Rise above the bickering. Be a good American when the country needs you, NOW. Go after the man when the time is ripe......

Now was not the time.

Anyway, just my general thoughts, and admittedly I probably know less about politics than anyone in this thread, and certainly watch less on TV.......

Just sad watching a group of hard core Trump haters thinking they are speaking to anyone else but themselves.

Everything I read some of these idiots say bout Trump speak well more to themselves than it does him.

Anyway, moving on.....

Agree with every part of this, well said.

Same to you man, your family, friends, everyone.

And every other American as well.

Patrick-I very much appreciate your response and kind words, thank you.

I want to give your extensive well thought out post with a better reply than I'm able to give at the moment due to time constraints. I will try to hit this back up later today, thanks

Be well, stay safe, remain healthy