Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
We should not receive any updates, until/unless they actually have something. Much more testing needs to be done. This stuff should be done in private, to avoid people harming/killing themselves, listening to an Idiot that has no idea what he's talking about.
The french study had the drug starting to kick in about day 3 and by day 5-6-7 the patients were much better. If they started tuesday maybe we hear something by sun, mon.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
We should not receive any updates, until/unless they actually have something. Much more testing needs to be done. This stuff should be done in private, to avoid people harming/killing themselves, listening to an Idiot that has no idea what he's talking about.

They are so dying for Trump to be right just once..... on ANYTHING

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Did anyone come across any reading or hear any reports on how the Chloroquine patients were doing?

didn't get a death update from NYC yet today. Hoping for encouraging news

I'm seeing 6.618 new cases and 95 deaths in New York today.

Interestingly though, the NY mortality rate is 366/32,966 or 1.11% That's far lower than most other states. Of course that could just be due to expanded testing, but maybe (hopefully??) the treatments also have something to do with it?

Interestingly though, the NY mortality rate is 366/32,966 or 1.11% That's far lower than most other states. Of course that could just be due to expanded testing, but maybe (hopefully??) the treatments also have something to do with it?

NY does more testing so the percentage is lower.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I doubt it, first, those death numbers are going to rise, most of NY positives have come in the last week, they haven't had time to die yet - takes maybe 10 days on avg after they start getting sick.

The hydroxychloroquine takes at least 3 days to kick in according to the french study, they likely have seen nothing yet.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
The number of infections rising is still the biggest problem.

If they dont make enough ventilators soon enough, treatable cases will start dying as well