Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

he gets his info from Fox, Alex Jones, the daily mail and buzzsprout, but CNN and the Times are fake news, LMAO. He googles something, then links to whatever kooky alt right sites he can find that agree with him. Any alt right kook with a blog is real news to him, but the Times, CNN, NBC, and CBS are all fake, funny shit

Cultists are unable to escape their bubbles due to confirmation bias

These are hilarious replies to facts or statements they do not agree with or cannot prove otherwise. Just criticize the source when the source is legit on top of that.
Like shouting...LOOK...A SQUIRREL! to distract you from the topic at hand.
Rachel Maddow is the biggest offender of fake news. Should I post a few?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
She gets ratings. Only the shows at Fox do better. That said she is by far, the biggest spreader of fake news.

I don't recall her spreading any of Trump's false claims? Was she pushing the use of Hydrochlorquine because you have nothing to lose and it can't hurt you? I know Hannity and Fox News were. Just one on many examples of who spreads fake news or Trump's idiotic claims.

"No one could have ever predicted this horrible pandemic".
- Donald Trump

I don't recall her spreading any of Trump's false claims? Was she pushing the use of Hydrochlorquine because you have nothing to lose and it can't hurt you? I know Hannity and Fox News were. Just one on many examples of who spreads fake news or Trump's idiotic claims.

"No one could have ever predicted this horrible pandemic".
- Donald Trump
The CDC recommends using Hydrochlorquine before traveling to malaria areas.

How should I take hydroxychloroquine? Both adults and children should take one dose of hydroxychloroquine per week starting at least 1 week before traveling to the area where malaria transmission occurs. They should take one dose per week while there, and for 4 consecutive weeks after leaving. The weekly dosage for adults is 310mg base (400mg salt)
Could be a reason why there isn't coronavirus in these areas.

The CDC recommended using Hydrochlorquine for adults and children for many years. Then when Trump mentions it, all of a sudden it's dangerous.

kane

EOG master
The CDC recommended using Hydrochlorquine for adults and children for many years. Then when Trump mentions it, all of a sudden it's dangerous.

Not for coronavirus they haven't, if I should ever come down with a case of malaria, I'll consider it

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"I want everyone to grab a broom and sweep the floors of your local forest. This will prevent forest fires. Windmills cause cancer".
- Donald Trump

"Always make sure you have a pocketful of Clorox chewable tablets. Great to use on those overcast days".
- Donald Trump

Not for coronavirus they haven't, if I should ever come down with a case of malaria, I'll consider it
Do you know how many people have said that hydrochlorquine has saved their life? No one had a problem with hydrochlorquine until Trump mentioned it.

The stuff is bad for your heart according to the FDA
Is that why they were recommending to take it before traveling to countries with malaria? After Trump mentioned it is when the warnings came out. They came out because they were testing it on fossils on their last legs and it showed irregular heart beats.

kane

EOG master
Is that why they were recommending to take it before traveling to countries with malaria? After Trump mentioned it is when the warnings came out. They came out because they were testing it on fossils on their last legs and it showed irregular heart beats.

Like I said, if I catch malaria, I'll use the stuff, for the coronavirus, I don't think so. Why do you think Trump has stopped talking about it? For weeks that was all he would talk about, this miracle virus cure, but now not a peep from him about it, I wonder why that is

Like I said, if I catch malaria, I'll use the stuff, for the coronavirus, I don't think so. Why do you think Trump has stopped talking about it? For weeks that was all he would talk about, this miracle virus cure, but now not a peep from him about it, I wonder why that is

They said before you leave. Not when you catch malaria.

kane

EOG master
Trump think the stuff works for Covid 19, the FDA says it doesn't. Sorry Raiders, but I think I have to go with the FDA here. Science > Trump

kane

EOG master
From the FDA:

"Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine have not been shown to be safe and effective for treating or preventing Covid 19"