Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

billysink

EOG Dedicated
and the UV light works on some diseases but you won't here that listening to fake news. Trump asks questions and the left acts as if it's an affirmative statement. Trump looks at Birx and asks if a disinfectant will work.

I don't watch TV.

I have watched Turnip speak about HCQ, UV, Remdisivir and generic disinfectant. His press conferences are available on You Tube daily. I don't need your spin to understand that he is promoting cures he knows absolutely nothing about and methodology that is pure quackery. So bold faced he couldn't lie his way out, his handlers tried to spin him out, he shit on them too, finally they gave him the hook.

The efficacy of UV rays on CV is well covered in the link I posted as are the applications.

To understand the idiocy that is Trump requires no more than 10 minutes of listening to him speak.

Save it for someone else fella, you're a step slow.

I don't watch TV.

I have watched Turnip speak about HCQ, UV, Remdisivir and generic disinfectant. His press conferences are available on You Tube daily. I don't need your spin to understand that he is promoting cures he knows absolutely nothing about and methodology that is pure quackery. So bold faced he couldn't lie his way out, his handlers tried to spin him out, he shit on them too, finally they gave him the hook.

The efficacy of UV rays on CV is well covered in the link I posted as are the applications.

To understand the idiocy that is Trump requires no more than 10 minutes of listening to him speak.

Your links are fake news as are your posts.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I don't watch TV.

I don't watch TV.

FAKE NEWS.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
wrong, DJT hit on the Zpak hyrdochloroquine combo. gloabal pharm cant do their Vaxxes. with cheap fixes, Stop reading bezos and soros rags

And read you?

How bout I ignore all 3?

I'm not the least bit interested in "tribalism meets pandemic", medical opinions.

The dumb and dumber approach to medicine would be funny as fukk if there were no lives at stake.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I don't watch TV.

FAKE NEWS.

As stated for about the last 6 years.

No TV. None. Zero.

When I was young, TV was appropriately nicknamed "the idiot box".

A guy like you who spends all day spewing Trump tribe tourettes can surely relate. Your next original thought will be your first and will probably cause a seizure.

Don't fall out of your cage and fly into the window Jethro.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Turns out smoking prevents coronavirus symptoms, in france only 5% of hospitalized patients smoke, in the general pop 30% smoke.

kane

EOG master
Your links are fake news as are your posts.

You're the guy who said the virus would be over in 1-2 weeks, then you said the country should open on Easter, then you spend endless hours promoting Hydroxychloroquine, and even after the FDA says the stuff does more harm than good, you're still promoting it. All you do is parrot whatever your orange hero says, you allow Trump and Hannity to think for you, then in a futile effort to back up your nonsense, you'll link to some alt right site that pushes their right wing agenda by posting stuff that isn't true, but the fact it isn't true doesn't matter to you, all that matters is they agree with whatever bullshit you happen to post that day. Your act is tired, I know you'll never change, but you really need to get out of the right wing bubble you live in and learn about facts and science, two things the alt right doesn't believe in but should

As stated for about the last 6 years.

No TV. None. Zero.

When I was young, TV was appropriately nicknamed "the idiot box".

A guy like you who spends all day spewing Trump tribe tourettes can surely relate. Your next original thought will be your first and will probably cause a seizure.

Don't fall out of your cage and fly into the window Jethro.

A lot of truth here. I’m guessing you might do a lot of reading which is evident in your superior ability to put your thoughts into words. Avoiding TV has probably fueled your clear independent thought process.

You’re a better man than me Billy as I’ve not been able to avoid the “idiot box” as much as I should.

Do you avoid all versions of film? I happen to be a big fan of documentaries.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Another good day in NY, cases down, hospitalizations way down, deaths way down((about 360 - peaked at 800), Cuomo still doom and glooming it.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Cuomo still looking to trade beaver skins for ventilators while the left in NY seek more illegal immigrants to pass out food stamps.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Would it be better if Cuomo took trumps aapproach by trying to bullshit the public?
It would be better if he'd just tell the truth, they've come a long way in a short time, from 19K in the hospital to 13 in 2 weeks, deaths are down almost 60%. He's going to be approaching the point in another 10 days or so where he'll face increasing pressure to open up, something he doesn't want to do.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I don't watch TV.

This Guy needs FAKE NEWS.

And a DRINK !

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You're the guy who said the virus would be over in 1-2 weeks, then you said the country should open on Easter, then you spend endless hours promoting Hydroxychloroquine, and even after the FDA says the stuff does more harm than good, you're still promoting it. All you do is parrot whatever your orange hero says, you allow Trump and Hannity to think for you, then in a futile effort to back up your nonsense, you'll link to some alt right site that pushes their right wing agenda by posting stuff that isn't true, but the fact it isn't true doesn't matter to you, all that matters is they agree with whatever bullshit you happen to post that day. Your act is tired, I know you'll never change, but you really need to get out of the right wing bubble you live in and learn about facts and science, two things the alt right doesn't believe in but should
One thing we find funny in Michigan is Whitmer shoving the data-based decisions based on science down our throats, yet Abortions are legal.

It would be better if he'd just tell the truth, they've come a long way in a short time, from 19K in the hospital to 13 in 2 weeks, deaths are down almost 60%. He's going to be approaching the point in another 10 days or so where he'll face increasing pressure to open up, something he doesn't want to do.

Don’t hate on Cuomo because he isn’t in Covid denial like your cult leader

billysink

EOG Dedicated
A lot of truth here. I’m guessing you might do a lot of reading which is evident in your superior ability to put your thoughts into words. Avoiding TV has probably fueled your clear independent thought process.

You’re a better man than me Billy as I’ve not been able to avoid the “idiot box” as much as I should.

Do you avoid all versions of film? I happen to be a big fan of documentaries.

I watch the Bloomberg feed and some live streaming stuff.

I want to hear people speak, not people speaking about "people speak".

Eliminating the middle man is an essential in any transaction, whether it be the transfer of knowledge or value.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Another good day in NY, cases down, hospitalizations way down, deaths way down((about 360 - peaked at 800), Cuomo still doom and glooming it.

The Sunday reporting is spotty at best there. Adjusted daily totals for Sunday usually appear Monday early afternoon. WO has referenced that several times.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The Sunday reporting is spotty at best there. Adjusted daily totals for Sunday usually appear Monday early afternoon. WO has referenced that several times.
Not on things like hospitalizations and deaths however. Testing means almost nothing now, those others are what counts.

MrTop

EOG Master
CDC : Watch for symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.

These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus:

• Fever
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Chills
  • Repeated shaking with chills
  • Muscle pain
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • New loss of taste or smell

mr merlin

EOG Master
Testing means everything to help prevent future spread
The data means nothing, nothing at all, if you increase testing from 2K a day to 20K you're going to get a lot more positives, it means NOTHING when it comes to the current nature of the pandemic and it's spread, or retreat.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looks like we'll have the lowest death toll since april 1st, things are looking up folks, this might turn out to be a quick 2 month - 10 week pandemic.

Bushay

NHL Expert
And the press and others are crooked. Everyone that dies is from coronavirus because the hospital gets more money if it's coronavirus. The only truth is when it comes out of the mouth of the person that was saved. Many credit the drug for saving there life but that's hidden on MSNBC and CNN.
Right wing bullshit!!!!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Getting better but I think the numbers are a little off.
Mon and Tues seem to go up, it doesn't mean they are right and today is wrong however. Some of these state reports (like PA), go from 30 to 380, back to 60, the 380 is the abberation, not the low ones.

NY is on target - been trending down every day. in 10 days they'll be at 100- 150.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Tuesdays are the peak day for reporting the lag it seems. Been tracking it for a month

I think if we stay under 1800-2000 tommorrow as a whole we are doing well.

the tricky part is. That our States that have been getting pounded for the past 6 weeks will be the bulk of the #'s coming down. Meanwhile states that haven't peaked yet and are still rising, will be getting the encouraging #'s and news and maybe relax their own personal behaviors, and the leaders of states will of course be opening up as well.

These are states with key supply chains that affect us all for the most part. I'm Hoping that the CDC has really helped out the food industries with guidelines for reopening and staying open.