Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="railbird, post: 7598305, member: 22531"]your canadian, why would you even care? good news Trump will win in another land slide. good news God is in control of everything[/QUOTE]

Trump loves the poorly educated

Off topic, but I think this pic was from Training Day, which would be ironic since I watched that movie last night, good flick, Denzel was great in it

Absolutely! One of my top ten favorite films. In my opinion Denzels best performance. Trying to remember if he played the bad guy role in any other films? American Gangster he was only a semi bad guy in my opinion.

kane

EOG master
Absolutely! One of my top ten favorite films. In my opinion Denzels best performance. Trying to remember if he played the bad guy role in any other films? American Gangster he was only a semi bad guy in my opinion.

I wouldn't have it in my top ten, but a great movie no doubt. It had been long enough since I last saw it that I forgot a lot of details about it, so I really enjoyed watching it

boston massacre

EOG Master
I’m not here to engage with a back and forth and get caught up in that with any of you. I’m here to expose this administration of the corruption and hypocrisy. So ask one of the others to play that game with you.

I’m here to expose this administration of the corruption and hypocrisy

It's There Pal, 2012-2020.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Someone better tell my postmaster I’m Canadian then. The idiot keeps sending my mail here to my home here in Michigan. And not a snowballs chance in hell he cheats his way to a win this time. People are tired of this shit show and the unemployment he’s created not to mention the tanked economy he ruined the guy before him made possible for us all. Many of you in for a real disappointment.

It was Good to see you post that the Walls are Closing in.

The Only Part that you Left out, was that the Walls were Closing in on Your Head.

I wouldn't have it in my top ten, but a great movie no doubt. It had been long enough since I last saw it that I forgot a lot of details about it, so I really enjoyed watching it

Not top ten???? Kane..,..don’t make me have to get out my white out to take you out of my “cool book”:)

blueline

EOG Master
PHOENIX — Beginning next month, anyone entering a Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport facility will be required to wear a face covering to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
On Wednesday, aviation officials announced that beginning June 1, employees and customers of facilities including terminals, the Rental Car Center, Sky Train and airport buses will need to have their face covered. The move is in line with major airlines, the TSA, rideshare companies, and other airports across the country requiring the coverage of noses and mouths.

PHOENIX — Beginning next month, anyone entering a Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport facility will be required to wear a face covering to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
On Wednesday, aviation officials announced that beginning June 1, employees and customers of facilities including terminals, the Rental Car Center, Sky Train and airport buses will need to have their face covered. The move is in line with major airlines, the TSA, rideshare companies, and other airports across the country requiring the coverage of noses and mouths.
Here’s our AZ governor for you

C2885C54-B6DF-4F07-AF5F-8F5B588D32E5.jpeg

Yet you can’t prove a single one of those. Not one. Not that it matter one iota anyways. Just all insignificant unproven facts no one on the left is even interested in checking as it’s all more of a distraction only. Who cares what you think? It’s just more “look....over there.....it’s a squirrel”
I could prove all.

Liars have to throw a little truth in now and then. See Fake News Heisenberg.

Trump owes millions to the bank of China.
Trump guilty of the fish tank murder.
Trump isn’t taking Hydro.
Hydro isn’t being used in France although that was more agreeing with Kane.
Espionage Act
It was legal to leak the Flynn wiretap.
Those are the ones that come to mind.

Which one do you want me to prove? Heisenberg said all of this.

He does it all the time, he can't find a legitimate news outlet to back his claim, so anyone on the alt right who posts a biased opinion is considered a valid news source for him. He did this the other day with some alt right guy named Bacon, and before that he used conservapedia as his source, then later admitted conservapedia wasn't credible, LOL
kane- you got run off peepsplace because of all your whining and crying. You started shit like you do here and ran when they returned fire. Looks like you're still mad about that.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see Brazil is now going to give chloroquine to every person who tests positive. Also read that in the UK they will be giving hydroxychloroquine to something like 40,000 health care workers.

I see Brazil is now going to give chloroquine to every person who tests positive. Also read that in the UK they will be giving hydroxychloroquine to something like 40,000 health care workers.

Brazil has had almost no social distancing measures and their cases are exploding.

Hard to say what's really going on since once again all the data is suspect. When you dont know about the real case numbers or deaths, you cant make accurate judgements.

Im sure you’ll be able to twist the data to fit your narrative.

Even though their lack of social distancing measures have backfired they’re to be used as an example to follow for hydroxy according to your #TrumptardLogic

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7598431, member: 56"]kane- you got run off peepsplace because of all your whining and crying. You started shit like you do here and ran when they returned fire. Looks like you're still mad about that.[/QUOTE]

Fake News. I didn't get run off anywhere, I chose to leave there due to your never ending bullshit, combined with Javy joining there. I figured a forum run by you and Javy would eventually end up like a 2nd grade class where kids are throwing feces at each other and constantly fighting, and I was right. When I was active there the place was decent, not as good as here, but a decent place, it didn't take long for it to turn into the shithole I knew it would become once you and Javy started running things. You should keep posting there and leave this place for the adults, too many smart guys here, smart guys who don't fall for your fake news and lies, over there you have free reign to post whatever bullshit you want, no one to challenge you, here it's much different, you can't get away with your lies and bullshit, too many sharps here to call you out on it.