Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
If someone goes to church and spreads it, the fake news is all over it. They don't tell you about the ones spreading it in Walmart.
Man you have some kind of weird feelings about reality. Search by city then Walmart add covid.. any city.
Drink, what college football team do you think was the GOAT? I'll give you my opinion, and I'll also admit I'm biased, but the 2001 Hurricanes were special, 17 first round picks, Frank Gore is a HOFer and he was the third string RB on that team, Herbstreit also picks that Miami team as the GOAT

Sure seems right. Before I started following football. I was around 2008 and it became my life in 2011. My favorite team of all time was Clemson with Watson but mostly because I had a huge ROI. I think we saw something we wont see again for a long time last year with LSU with a average margin of victory over top 25 teams but I still dont know if they were that good or it was a down year for top tier teams.

Trump ignoring the virus at the beginning cost unnecessary deaths. While he was out golfing, Americans were dying, when he was holding rallies, Americans were dying, when he was calling it the Democrats new hoax, people were dying. You can make up whatever revisionist history you want, you can believe whatever Hannity tells you to believe, nothing can or will change the fact that Trumps slow response to Covid cost American lives
Trump didn't ignore it. The dems ignored it.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
The most telling metric is.

Sweden 4001
Denmark 561
Norway 237
Finland 306

All the same geographical area, climate, low density pop, common borders.

If is not the most level playing field presented here , no what about this that or gelatin to hold it all together.

No yabbut is gonna bridge that gap'.

Two different strategies. A lot of unnecessary heartbreak and pain.

Scandinavia - W
Sweden -L

Just very transparent data mining. Basically 1/3 of the story. You're not fooling anybody with your shit, Billy.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Just very transparent data mining. Basically 1/3 of the story. You're not fooling anybody with your shit, Billy.

Fooling anyone? That's a hoot. I give no fukks what anyone else thinks guy, I barely give a fukk what I think guy unless my wallet in play.

For the sake of this arguement I presented Scandinavia . 2 polarized approches to a similar problem in as level a playing field as raw data presents

If you don"t like the premise, prove it wrong or go fukk yourself, which ever you feel is a better use of your time. I'll come back and read the rest of your typical I've never been wrong Math Whizz burp if I'm so inclined. If not I won't so don't take up too much of your time.

Apologies to the forum for taking Big Brain Bob out of his comfort zone. Disregard out of character behaviour, Sinker does that to folk on occasion.

Gonna go pan some creek bed.

Enjoy your afternoons.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Fooling anyone? That's a hoot. I give no fukks what anyone else thinks guy, I barely give a fukk what I think guy unless my wallet in play.

For the sake of this arguement I presented Scandinavia . 2 polarized approches to a similar problem in as level a playing field as raw data presents

If you don"t like the premise, prove it wrong or go fukk yourself, which ever you feel is a better use of your time. I'll come back and read the rest of your typical I've never been wrong Math Whizz burp if I'm so inclined. If not I won't so don't take up too much of your time.

Apologies to the forum for taking Big Brain Bob out of his comfort zone. Disregard out of character behaviour, Sinker does that to folk on occasion.

Enjoy your afternoons.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
If you compare Sweden to any country comparable, they always come up waaayyy short in terms human lives saved.

Say, compare it to Hungary. Both have 10 million people and in both cases the capital city is the biggest population center by far.

Stockholm has about 1 million people, Budapest about 2 million.

One country didnt close down, the other did

Hungary 3678 cases with 476 fatalities

Sweden 32809 cases with 3925 fatalities

(oh and btw Hungary's population density is 4 times that of Sweden (in km2))

Just cherry picked data mining, virtually all of Eastern Europe hasn't been hit hard.

Look at Belgium 11.6M people, 56, 810, Deaths/M 797.
Sweden 10.1M people, 33,108 cases,, Deaths/M 397.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Enjoy your afternoons.

It's called data mining. I know you have an extensive background in statistics. You must have heard about it.

Oh wait, the only thing you know is how to talk out of your ass.

Have fun in the creek.

kane

EOG master
Coronavirus

You do realize that if you're getting hit with a wave of corona that the deaths don't start immediately, right? If people are getting infected today, it will take 2-3 weeks for those who die from it, so check Arkansas death total in a couple of weeks and see where they're at

mr merlin

EOG Master
You do realize that if you're getting hit with a wave of corona that the deaths don't start immediately, right? If people are getting infected today, it will take 2-3 weeks for those who die from it, so check Arkansas death total in a couple of weeks and see where they're at
Why wait 2 weeks, we can look right now at GA, FLA, TX and others and see that all that crap is BS?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I can't imagine ever being devastated over the results of a presidential election. A little disappointed? Sure. Devastated? Uh.... Not even close.

But then again I can't imagine ever posting all day about a president. Posting the same argument over and over. Same thing every day. For months. And in some cases, for years.

I can't imagine that either. But we have a few examples right here at EOG.

A lot may really be devastated if he’s re-elected.

That's the same thing you told me about SD. How did that work out?

kane

EOG master
Everone is prescribing hydroxychloroquine . It's saving lives and kane thinks the opinion of one doctor is significant.[/QUOTE]

One doctor? Are you fucking kidding me? thousands of doctors have come forward saying Hydroxy is dangerous and the risk outweighs the benefit as far as giving it to patients with corona. For every person it's helped, it's hurt at least an equal amount

But what I would like to talk about is the Governor's reference to Ms. Jones' arrest record. When asked about the termination during a press conference this week, the Governor said that, in addition to being insubordinate, Ms. Jones had a criminal record and should never have been hired in the first place.

According to CBS4 in Miami,

DeSantis also pointed out that Jones had been facing criminal charges for stalking last summer. That case is pending. Two other charges of cyberstalking and cyber sexual harassment were dropped. Court records show the charges stemmed from a romantic relationship that turned bad.

“So I’ve asked the Department of Health to explain to me how someone would be allowed to be charged with that and continue on because this was many months ago. I have a zero-tolerance policy for sexual harassment. So her supervisor dismissed her because of a lot of those reasons and it was a totally valid way. But she should have been dismissed long before that,” [Gov. DeSantis] said.
https://www.constangy.com/employmen...is-and-rebekah-jones-criminal-background-info