Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
1,036 total deaths
103 NY
97 NJ
82 PA
0 SD

holding steady, up a little bit outside the big 3 from last Saturday ( 1036-282) =754

1015 total deaths
78 NY
101 NJ
67 PA
remaining= 769

NY and SD about identical death rates

We should see a nice drop today, hopefully around 500-600 again

I"m sure these animals in the criminal rioting cities will be spiking numbers again in 3-5 weeks. Nothing spreads the Rona more than yelling/singing

mr merlin

EOG Master
holding steady, up a little bit outside the big 3 from last Saturday ( 1036-282) =754

1015 total deaths
78 NY
101 NJ
67 PA
remaining= 769

NY and SD about identical death rates

We should see a nice drop today, hopefully around 500-600 again

I"m sure these animals in the criminal rioting cities will be spiking numbers again in 3-5 weeks. Nothing spreads the Rona more than yelling/singing
These riots and demonstrations all encouraged by dem leaders, should put an end to the corona hysteria and lockdowns. Can any of these leaders really say that mass demonstrations are ok, but eating a meal in a restaurant is too risky?

It's still May, i predict by july 1 almost all of the hysteria will be gone. Who would have thought that a month ago?

kane

EOG master
An Italian doctor said today the virus "clinically does not exist any longer". Citing extremely low viral loads from test.

Oh, so I guess the people who will die from it today "clinically don't exist", or the people who will die from it tomorrow, or the ones who will die from it the day after tomorrow, etc

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
the death rate( I am talking globally) has gone down

From the high of 10 percent to less than 4.

Hopefully they can cut it down to even lower in the near future, even without a vaccine

kane

EOG master
When a reporter asked him who drew the arc with a sharpie, the president said "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know", of course later that day is was leaked that the president was the one who drew it, as if we needed a leak to know who did it, LMAO

blueline

EOG Master
Biden could start claiming drinking cherry kool-aid cures diabetes and it will never top injecting lysol.....nothing will ...game over

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
When a reporter asked him who drew the arc with a sharpie, the president said "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know", of course later that day is was leaked that the president was the one who drew it, as if we needed a leak to know who did it, LMAO

you can tell when he is lying.

He has a sheepish, confused look about him

mr merlin

EOG Master
This is interesting

ROME (Reuters) - The new coronavirus is losing its potency and has become much less lethal, a senior Italian doctor said on Sunday.

"In reality, the virus clinically no longer exists in Italy," said Alberto Zangrillo, the head of the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan in the northern region of Lombardy, which has borne the brunt of Italy's coronavirus contagion.

"The swabs that were performed over the last 10 days showed a viral load in quantitative terms that was absolutely infinitesimal compared to the ones carried out a month or two months ago," he told RAI television.

You put it very kindly, yea, biden is not quite as sharp.

Trump should be put in a home with a staff to feed him and change his diaper for him

If Biden ever suggests anything like Clorox injections or nukes for hurricanes I will be the first one to declare he’s unfit to serve office

This is interesting

ROME (Reuters) - The new coronavirus is losing its potency and has become much less lethal, a senior Italian doctor said on Sunday.

"In reality, the virus clinically no longer exists in Italy," said Alberto Zangrillo, the head of the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan in the northern region of Lombardy, which has borne the brunt of Italy's coronavirus contagion.

"The swabs that were performed over the last 10 days showed a viral load in quantitative terms that was absolutely infinitesimal compared to the ones carried out a month or two months ago," he told RAI television.

This is tremendous news.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
In a couple weeks either a lot of democrats will get the virus or it was BS.

Are we for social distancing when looting Michigan Ave and Rodeo Drive? Should we wear a mask? Is level 2 safe for looting in Chicago BR?

The left's way of opening up businesses is sure different than mine.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
These riots and demonstrations all encouraged by dem leaders, should put an end to the corona hysteria and lockdowns. Can any of these leaders really say that mass demonstrations are ok, but eating a meal in a restaurant is too risky?

It's still May, i predict by july 1 almost all of the hysteria will be gone. Who would have thought that a month ago?

I hope so

but I'm wary of your predictions I thnk 1 and 2 months ago you thought we'd be done with this by now as well.

I don't think anyone really knows, where we go from here. But we do know that this virus is transmitted with high loads when people sing and yell. I think we will see outbreaks and super spreader type hot spots due to such much "I can't breathe" yelling in 3 weeks........IRONIC that some of them and their families will end up on ventilators due to all that yelling. But hopefully warmth and being outdoors will keep the spread down.

Looks like we'll have the lowest death toll since april 1st, things are looking up folks, this might turn out to be a quick 2 month - 10 week pandemic.

Looks like we'll enter may with around 1000 deaths a day, likely leave may with a couple hundred or less, cant ask for more than that. I wonder what it'll be like after mem day when very few are dying and very few are even hospitalized, how can the foolish govs keep things shut down?

Once the peak is hit, which might be now, you basically double everything to get the final result. The ride down will be almost identical to the ride up.

That would imply roughly 1.1 million cases and 45,000 deaths.