Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

howid

EOG Dedicated
Billy high and mighty in the morning.

bet you were the b'ye that built the boat and the b'ye that sails it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Putin owns BunkerBoy and you don’t care
Generally speaking i support Putin, what he does, and what he stands for, in some ways even more then Trump. We have treated russia like shit, imposed sanctions on them, they owe us nothing, attempting to undermine everything we do is expected , logical, and appropriate.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Worst societal disaster any of us have experienced and witnessed.

"We have the constitutional right to not wear mask, and go to the beaches.
- RepubliCons

billysink

EOG Dedicated
With all of this Covid, racial tension and coming election taking up the news cycle, the US has no idea, no concept of how bad the nation's financial health is.

None at all. Personal, Commercial and Public finances are in full blown crisis.

Generally speaking i support Putin, what he does, and what he stands for, in some ways even more then Trump. We have treated russia like shit, imposed sanctions on them, they owe us nothing, attempting to undermine everything we do is expected , logical, and appropriate.

Of course you do.

MoscowMerlin

billysink

EOG Dedicated
c'mon Billy, it didn't stop Obama, throw your hat in there.

Me?

I don't think I'm gonna pass the screening process.

Unless they are taking Robert Cotton grads who have to report upon entering the country.

I'd be perfect tho for about 90% of the country. Corporates, racists and left wing militants would fukkin hate me but the rest would be down.

59 year old powerlifter with hair down to his ass. No tie.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
For me lifting a 140 lb. pail of crushed rock and pouring it in a screen, then watching water and gravity do the rest is not manual labor.

For a little, soft kid who rams white powder up his nose all day it probably is.

It's actually the very definition of manual labor.

But thanks for the laughs as always.

manual labor
Noun

Physical work done "by hand" (using basic implements) instead of by machines, usually implying it is unskilled or physically demanding.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It's actually the very definition of manual labor.

But thanks for the laughs as always.

manual labor
Noun

Physical work done "by hand" (using basic implements) instead of by machines, usually implying it is unskilled or physically demanding.

lifting a pail of rock for me is the equivalent of you lifting a spoon of cereal only I lift the pail about a foot higher.

the rest is gravity, water power and heat.

if that is manual labor I'm cool with it, sure is relaxing.

Is it manual labor to eat breakfast?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
laugh tho, you don't gotta know what the fukk you talkin about to have a chukkle.

laughin is better than shit talkin about some shit you clueless over.

mr merlin

EOG Master
512 deaths today - about a 12% improvement

582 - 1 week ago

716 - 2 weeks ago

1032- 1 month ago

1238 - 6 weeks ago

Cases have been rising for 17 days now, yet deaths continue a steady decline. It'll be hard to top last week tomorrow - 271 is the target.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
And there we have it.