Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
It's funny how someone who has vocally supported an organization run by self-admitted, overt Marxists has convinced himself that Trump is the one siding with a Marxist leader.
I support them peacefully marching against Police Brutality, nothing more. You vocally support a Traitor planted and propped up by Russia to destroy America from within, and who values Russian lives over American troops lives.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Uh huh. He values American military lives so little that he pulled us out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

He's supported by Russia so much that the entire Russian collusion story was fabricated.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Anyone got a legal doc that says that?
Some nobody said something different on MSNBC than she said in front of congress. The little fella thinks that means something. Meanwhile he won't say a fucking word about the traitor putting American troops in danger because he's too cowardly to go against the puppet master who planted him in the office.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Lots of Leaks During the Mueller Hoax Investigation.

Not 1 Pee Drop from Durham.

They Don't Even Open The Windows to Let Out The Smoke.

Mueller Investigation, Collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia.

Big Pile of Shit.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
512 deaths today - about a 12% improvement

582 - 1 week ago

716 - 2 weeks ago

1032- 1 month ago

1238 - 6 weeks ago

Cases have been rising for 17 days now, yet deaths continue a steady decline. It'll be hard to top last week tomorrow - 271 is the target.

Deaths a lagging indicator
We are getting better at treating people
Still 600+ died yesterday
Lets see where we are 21 days from now

I support them peacefully marching against Police Brutality, nothing more. You vocally support a Traitor planted and propped up by Russia to destroy America from within, and who values Russian lives over American troops lives.
The protests weren't peaceful. Police brutality is almost nonexistent unless provoked.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The protests weren't peaceful. Police brutality is almost nonexistent unless provoked.
90% of the protests have been peaceful. And that's a conservative estimate. But you get your "news" from Faux, who is intent on inciting race riots. Speaking of, no comment on yet MORE proof that the Lying, fraud White Supremacist Bow Tie Boy Tuckerr, that you idolize, fabricates and edits stuff to fool you ignorant sheep, who think he triple sources stuff while you hang on his every word?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Deaths a lagging indicator
We are getting better at treating people
Still 600+ died yesterday
Lets see where we are 21 days from now
We're not getting much better in treatments, more likely is the virus is not as potent, which is a very good thing. Also before this latest surge , new cases were stable for 2 months, but deaths did not remain stable, they entered a rapid decline.

i would imagine deaths will rise somewhat in these states with large increases in hospitalizations, but i doubt they will approach the numbers states in the NE had.

blueline

EOG Master

boston massacre

EOG Master
The data is in: Fox News may have kept millions from taking the coronavirus threat seriously

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...d88aa2-b7c3-11ea-a8da-693df3d7674a_story.html

Three serious research efforts have put numerical weight — yes, data-driven evidence — behind what many suspected all along: Americans who relied on Fox News, or similar right-wing sources, were duped as the coronavirus began its deadly spread.

Dangerously duped.

Washington Post.

Biggest Fraud Newspaper in Circulation.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Some nobody said something different on MSNBC than she said in front of congress. The little fella thinks that means something. Meanwhile he won't say a fucking word about the traitor putting American troops in danger because he's too cowardly to go against the puppet master who planted him in the office.

Folks just grippin and grabbin on both sides, moreso on the right with the conspiracies.

I am fortunate to have very little to do with media, legal briefs, reports and official docs/numbers are not 100% correct but they are 1000% more correct than some media asshat or cheerleading poster wagging their damn mouth days on end.

As usual I will wait for more unredacted, unclassified docs and decide. The ones I have read are pretty damning.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
NY with a record low 5 deaths today, here in MN hospitalizations and deaths continue a steady decline. All is well!

I wish your prognostications had some effect on the economy.

Or anything for that matter.

I'm not an expert like you but it seems that the extreme rise in infections is gonna force at least a partial shut down.

Can't you contact the powers that be and tell them not to worry?

Do something. America needs your opinion.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Lots of Leaks During the Mueller Hoax Investigation.

Not 1 Pee Drop from Durham.

They Don't Even Open The Windows to Let Out The Smoke.

Mueller Investigation, Collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia.

Big Pile of Shit.

Bill Barr has certainly been leaking about what Durham has been finding. And it's all bad for the dems and all good for Trump. Obama wiretapped Trumps phone.

"Russia if you're listening find Hillary's emails".

"I love Wikileaks".

"China should investigate Joe Biden".

"President Zelensky, I need a favor though".

One and done! ByeDon 2020