Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
i can only speak what i saw in fla.
40 years old and younger not wearing masks into bars, crowded beaches and restaurants are a huge percentage of the spike...

Our idiot governor wont make mask wearing mandatory, and this is why we'll be dealing with Corona for a long time, half the country refuses to wear a mask, if everyone wore one and practiced social distancing, we could have beaten this thing already, but too many Americans just won't wear a mask, so that's why we're fucked

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
College Football in trouble. Already many positive COVID among the players. 130 D1 Schools worried about lawsuits from parents.

mr merlin

EOG Master
40 years old and younger not wearing masks into bars, crowded beaches and restaurants are a huge percentage of the spike...
No one wears them up here, you are looking at the cases and drawing the wrong conclusion, their bars have been opened for a long time haven't they? Something changed, and it's probably the weather, not the bars and restaurants.

The idiot left is looking for someone to blame, instead of using their head, there is nothing wrong with yound people getting covid, they wont get sick and will act as a bullwark to prevent future outbreaks in the fall.

kane

EOG master
No one wears them up here, you are looking at the cases and drawing the wrong conclusion, their bars have been opened for a long time haven't they? Something changed, and it's probably the weather, not the bars and restaurants.

The idiot left is looking for someone to blame, instead of using their head, there is nothing wrong with yound people getting covid, they wont get sick and will act as a bullwark to prevent future outbreaks in the fall.

How many people will they infect?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

And not wearing masks during the riots....err... peaceful protests.

But correct, the 18 to 35 or whatever accounts for the large spike.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Our idiot governor wont make mask wearing mandatory, and this is why we'll be dealing with Corona for a long time, half the country refuses to wear a mask, if everyone wore one and practiced social distancing, we could have beaten this thing already, but too many Americans just won't wear a mask, so that's why we're fucked

not wear

to be fair. the latest number do not include protesters, rioters and looters state wide by the hundreds of thousands....

mr merlin

EOG Master
Merlin's a douchebag, but I can vouch that he's been talking about herd mentality since this thing started
I was all over the panic bandwagon when this started, i changed when it became apparent that this virus was not the end of the world.

mr merlin

EOG Master
3150 cases and 57 deaths in Thailand.....

A lot to do with mandatory face masks everywhere since beginning of March....
Yea, yea, yea, and china only had like 3000 deaths too. even though sattellite images detected huge plumes of organic waste being burned round the clock for weeks...bodies..

I guess today the NYT ain't fake news. What will tomorrow bring?

On top of that the cultists have adopted this theme that the deaths are to be are to be discounted if they are seniors. Interesting strategy when seniors are the most dependable voting block of any demographic there is. BunkerBoy probably unaware to why his senior support keeps cratering.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Last I checked, 75000+ died that weren’t from a nursing home. It doesn’t look good, no matter how one wants to spin the numbers.
Viruses are part of life on earth, you live with them. intentionally destroying your way of life in a futile attempt to fight against it is truly insane. Death rates across the world are comparable no matter what was done or when they did it.

Viruses are part of life on earth, you live with them. intentionally destroying your way of life in a futile attempt to fight against it is truly insane. Death rates across the world are comparable no matter what was done or when they did it.

Absolutely false claim by you once again comparing death rates across the world

Look at South Korea alone. Their first confirmed Covid case came on same day as USA. 282 Covid deaths in S Korea.

The difference? SK was proactive with testing and distancing from the get go.

Dr Charlie continues to throw out garbage with no facts or knowledge behind it

Sad

kane

EOG master
And Hong Kong is the poster child for wearing masks
99% of adults wear them there since inception of outbreak
4 dead
Four dead
Let that sink in

It's a proven fact wearing masks saves lives. Even those close to the president are now telling everyone to wear one. Ben Carson, Mike Pence, Alex Azar have all said recently that everyone should be wearing a mask in public, but the president still won't do it, if everyone had been wearing a mask since the beginning we would be close to beating this thing, but since half the country wont, we're stuck dealing with spikes all over the country. Trump has fucked this whole thing up right from the start, all he had to do was tell everyone to wear a mask and the majority of his cultists would have and we'd be in a much better place

kane

EOG master
The key to beating Cocid is to wear a mask, social distancing, and do more testing. Trump has done the exact opposite, no mask wearing, no social distancing and less tests, it's as if he's intentionally trying to kill as many Americans as possible

MrTop

EOG Master
The letter added that the price for US private insurance companies will be $520 per vial, which adds up to $3,120 per patient for a five-day treatment course of six vials.

Soon as i get to the window the doctor will say my insurance won't cover it. I am shut out

mr merlin

EOG Master
NY deaths at 7 today, new cases very low, positive % as low as it's been, so what does Cuomo and deblasio say...we're worried, very worried. They may delay opening inside dining in NYC, why you might ask, because they're scared. what happened to letting the data guide their decisions?

You guys catching on yet?