Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Even with the spike in infections the death rate slashed in Florida from 5.5% to 2.2%.......

Hospitalizations are up but most now are 18-40 range who are treated (without ventilators) and released.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Even with the spike in infections the death rate slashed in Florida from 5.5% to 2.2%.......

Hospitalizations are up but most now are 18-40 range who are treated (without ventilators) and released.

Great for the economy. If this pattern of high infection and hospitalization of the workforce continues, your country will go broke.

Oh wait....

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Idk why it surprises me but you'd have been one of the last guys I thought would prefer cowering inside and waiting for an "all-clear" from Uncle Sam.

Read you as more of a kick-ass dude......

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The heat index in Dade County today is 105°F.

The temp today in Phoenix is 105° F.

Dr. Mike Covefe wants to turn off the air conditioning.

So folk don't get sick.

Folks, I think I will just leave that sheer genius with you.

kane

EOG master
The heat index in Dade County today is 105°F.

The temp today in Phoenix is 105° F.

Dr. Mike Covefe wants to turn off the air conditioning.

So folk don't get sick.

Folks, I think I will just leave that sheer genius with you.

I live in Broward County, just North of Miami-Dade County, and the other day the temp was 95 with a feels like of 110, the past week it's been as hot as I can ever remember it being here, I mean just brutal, the kind of heat that's dangerous for some people to be outside

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Idk why it surprises me but you'd have been one of the last guys I thought would prefer cowering inside and waiting for an "all-clear" from Uncle Sam.

Read you as more of a kick-ass dude......

I had food poisoning once real bad in 1986 in prison.

I didn't feel good for weeks.

Skipped the yard time daily lifts and "meetings".

Cuz I couldn't handle my business Patty.

Covid is way, way tougher than Sinker.

This is certain.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I live in Broward County, just North of Miami-Dade County, and the other day the temp was 95 with a feels like of 110, the past week it's been as hot as I can ever remember it being here, I mean just brutal, the kind of heat that's dangerous for some people to be outside

Just ridiculous this past week. When Floridians cry about the heat you know it's bad.....

The humidity is what separates heat down here to heat in other locations.

Of course it was still 98 in Tampa a few days ago, not like the temperature isn't off the charts too.

I was up at 530 this morning, 84 degrees according to the bank sign.

Letting up this weekend, rain will cool things down to the lower 90's or so.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I wear a mask when I go out.

In general folks ain't lookin to snuggle up to old Sinker, so that takes care of itself.

I got that PTSD bullshit so I pretty much hang back from crowds and louds anyway and on days I ain't right I single no mingle. Retired as well.

Smart ain't scared folks, it is a strength. No one ever tap from that weakass public shaming shit either. I put that on my fukkin cereal in the morning.

COVID-19 just another fukkin beggar in my world. I got nuthin for it.

Sorry

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Thats true but if we did it for 2 months an a nation together and didn't send out conflicting messages....things would be different now.
Instead some might have to cower inside again

No way we could do it together as a nation and there's no reason to do that anyway,

Some states (and areas within those states) are night and day from each other.

I guess because I was a small business owner my heart goes out to these guys that are just shut and staying shut over this stuff......

Only chance they have is to open things up. And I think you can do it smartly at the same time.

Billy - yeah if you can't handle your business you don't want to be out in the yard. Stay inside.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I wear a mask when I go out.

In general folks ain't lookin to snuggle up to old Sinker, so that takes care of itself.

I got that PTSD bullshit so I pretty much hang back from crowds and louds anyway and on days I ain't right I single no mingle. Retired as well.

Smart ain't scared folks, it is a strength. No one ever tap from that weakass public shaming shit either. I put that on my fukkin cereal in the morning.

COVID-19 just another fukkin beggar in my world. I got nuthin for it.

Sorry

COVID is just another ass to be whipped for some of us......

.I do agree though not everyone should try, some should cower inside and wait for the government.

No shame in the lefties hiding for now, we will let you know when to come out and join us.

:) :)

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
And this isn't tough guy talk, I think we should respect COVID. And I do agree some should fear it more than others.

I work out 4 times a week, eat right and also stay active outside the gym.

It ain't getting me and if it does, congrats, I won't be hiding inside under the bed regardless of the outcome.

I don't hide, I prepare. And I don't look to the government for protection, I tend to do that on my own as well.

We move on.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
COVID is just another ass to be whipped for some of us......

.I do agree though not everyone should try, some should cower inside and wait for the government.

No shame in the lefties hiding for now, we will let you know when to come out and join us.

:) :)

I been called a lotta fukkin names, never bother me too much, some of them true, others for good reason.

Liberal ain't hitting home either way. Fall more into that weakass shame game.

Never been a liberal, not lookin for opportunity, might as well call me a nice guy too.

Got nothing against anyone who is tho, same as the rest of the flavors down the ice cream store.

You imagine a fukkin supper and for zert they roll out vanilla every time after they clear the plates.

fukk that.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
And this isn't tough guy talk, I think we should respect COVID. And I do agree some should fear it more than others.

I work out 4 times a week, eat right and also stay active outside the gym.

It ain't getting me and if it does, congrats, I won't be hiding inside under the bed regardless of the outcome.

I don't hide, I prepare. And I don't look to the government for protection, I tend to do that on my own as well.

We move on.

i hear you big man, your POV always welcome.

you seen enough of the world, if you talking im'a sit a minute and listen.

kane

EOG master
Just ridiculous this past week. When Floridians cry about the heat you know it's bad.....

The humidity is what separates heat down here to heat in other locations.

Of course it was still 98 in Tampa a few days ago, not like the temperature isn't off the charts too.

I was up at 530 this morning, 84 degrees according to the bank sign.

Letting up this weekend, rain will cool things down to the lower 90's or so.

I'm sure you're familiar with the old expression "it's not the heat, it's the humidity", and it's so true, not that 100 degrees in the desert is a picnic, but at least it's a dry heat, the humidity here just clings to you, the best way to describe it is when you're cooking something in the oven and you open the oven door for a second, and that heat wave engulfs your face, that's what it feel like, or being in a sauna, just brutal

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
i hear you big man, your POV always welcome.

you seen enough of the world, if you talking im'a sit a minute and listen.

Thanks man but there's nothing new I could tell you, we probably walked a lot of the same roads though, LOL.

I'd bet we would have some good conversations over a few cold one's.

I use lefty/liberal in general terms, not going to label you Sink.

BTW I'm far from a Conservative, a basic tenet or two of that platform I disagree with. They'd never accept me.

Here lately the left has swung so far that way I find myself inching more and more to the right......

Keep it on the lanes.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I'm sure you're familiar with the old expression "it's not the heat, it's the humidity", and it's so true, not that 100 degrees in the desert is a picnic, but at least it's a dry heat, the humidity here just clings to you,the best way to describe it is when you're cooking something in the oven and you open the oven door for a second, and that heat wave engulfs your face, that's what it feel like, or being in a sauna, just brutal

That's exactly what it feels like, very good definition.

Open the front door and it feels like I'm checking on my pot roast or something, LOL.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Thanks man but there's nothing new I could tell you, we probably walked a lot of the same roads though, LOL.

I'd bet we would have some good conversations over a few cold one's.

I use lefty/liberal in general terms, not going to label you Sink.

BTW I'm far from a Conservative, a basic tenet or two of that platform I disagree with. They'd never accept me.

Here lately the left has swung so far that way I find myself inching more and more to the right......

Keep it on the lanes.

i go conservative on economics and my definitions of society revolve around smart and stupid, weak and strong not race, creed or ideology, sexuality

Mind your business and handle your business and you good with me. Don't wear your flag on your sleeve for me to see, I take one look at you I know what time it is in your head.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The heat isn't for everyone, but I would take heat over cold any day. I own one jacket which I wear maybe 3 times a year, I live year round in t shirts and shorts

see I got a bunch of skin grafts from a botched BBQ and I gotta stay arms covered, long sleeve.

Never liked the schwartz look either with the long sleeves bit goofy for me.

Been cool up here tho, bit too cool.

If we whine about the weather we aint whine about each other so there's that

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Denial that deaths are still dropping? 10,000 new cases in FL today, prob many times that undetetced, this should burn through in no time. especially with the record heat keeping them in the covid zone.

You don't get it.

Didn't you also say that asymptomatic people do not spread.

How much money have you lost gambling?