Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Umm. Because it's the part I know for a fact.

I don't talk about shit I don't know about.

I wasn't a part of BW's group. What I do know, for a fact, is what they were doing in Vegas.

See thats fine and I respect that. And its another true statement by you as it reflects in ur posts.

But don't imply I don't know what I'm talking about as I know everything about the opposite side of that operation mainly long time ago...prob before u were born

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Sorry to see Herman Cain pass. Brilliant man, great debater, did a lot for marginalized voters.

Want a good read? They Think You're Stupid is Cain authored book on bring the common man in to the political arena.

I think he was a serious candidate for president until his campaign imploded or was sabotaged, whatever you believe.

RIP Herm Cain.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Sorry to see Herman Cain pass. Brilliant man, great debater, did a lot for marginalized voters.

Want a good read? They Think You're Stupid is Cain authored book on bring the common man in to the political arena.

I think he was a serious candidate for president until his campaign imploded or was sabotaged, whatever you believe.

RIP Herm Cain.

It may have been sabotaged, but that’s where judgement comes into play, when it actually meant something.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well, it's now conclusive, all the new hotspot states are in decline with regard to hospitalizations. So now we wait for deaths to decline and for the media to find something else to hype.

1465 (same as yesterday)

TEX 322 (record day)
FLA 252 (record day)
AZ 172 (record day)

The big news of the day was zero for Wyoming

It’s over