Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
South Dakota - the hot spot is really struggling, 1% of their hospital beds are now occupied by covid patients. maybe they should have a mask order and start shutting stuff down?

Ray Luca

EOG Master
My idol? LOL.

I realize you want to buy my plays, but I'm not a tout. Sorry.

The fact that you think some dumb contest would prove anything shows how ignorant you are about even the most basic gambling math.

This is proof what a dummy kid you are....I don't care about a stupid contest...heck I'll flip u a coin for 5 dimes and u can flip n call it

Its ALWAYS been about YOU posting up something here cause you talk so much shit about EVERYTHING. Yet when push comes to shove u can't even throw a few dimes here.

You funny.
U can post ur plays 1 minute after games start if u like

mr merlin

EOG Master
Weird. I heard everyone was going to die from that rally at Mt. Trumpmore.
I was out in the black hills and deadwood 3 weeks ago - not many masks, I dont know how they do it. i dont know if they're still doing it, but a couple months back they were giving hydroxychloroquine to all the patients.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This is proof what a dummy kid you are....I don't care about a stupid contest...heck I'll flip u a coin for 5 dimes and u can flip n call it

Its ALWAYS been about YOU posting up something here cause you talk so much shit about EVERYTHING. Yet when push comes to shove u can't even throw a few dimes here.

You funny.
U can post ur plays 1 minute after games start if u like

Thanks for proving what a donk you are.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Keyword
Real soon

So he has is out

Please. I've given better stock advice than pretty much anyone on the forums.

My last job was as a coder on the CBOE.

The only reason you keep hearing billy talk is because much like the Sinker 100, he's been completely wrong and embarrassed by everything he's said about the markets. He's trying to be right once.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Put up some money. The way u talk u should have millions....ur here 24/7 spewing and preaching....at least sponsor a contest for the posters

I will not join...in fact I've turned down any prize money in any contest I participated in here. Fact

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course u have

People should have started buying the market at DJIA 21k.

The market is not gonna drop another 30%. Long term investors should have already been buying.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57878-stock-market/?p=1691783

Regarding TSLA.

If it opens above $900 tomorrow, I'm buying some long term puts.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/50856-any-tesla-owners-here/?p=1643129

Close the TSLA position (just a 50/1 winner) and sell puts at market lows picking up massive options premiums from high volatility.

Of all times, you start buying options now? When they're expensive as fuck?

I'm selling puts. Not buying them right now.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57878-stock-market/?p=1690958

Don't buy the VIX at 65. Sell it.

I don't like that trade at all. The shocks are mostly gone. Unemployment not really as bad as some had anticipated. There's data that suggests the virus isn't nearly as deadly as first feared. One model had the UK with 500k deaths and the U.S. with 2.2 million. That's now been revised to just 20k deaths for the UK. We're going to learn more about asymptomatic infections as antibody tests are released shortly. The administration is working on collecting and analyzing granular data to try to open up commerce where infection rates remain lower and try to actively track it. The stimulus bills have passed. A lot of the uncertainty is going away and that's what causes market shakeups more than anything. Quadruple digit moves in the DJIA and S&P should start to subside as more information and certainty comes in.

There may still be some aftershocks but the VIX is still extremely pricey. I'd be a seller of the VIX well before a buyer right now.

What's the market going to do? This is a post that billy tried to make fun of about 20x. And here we are. At record highs in the NASDAQ already.

For sure. A lot of margin calls on long positions. And when the Fed cuts rates again, the floodgates are open even more for equity investments.

This will do exactly the opposite of what Billy is saying it will. We'll see record highs by election day.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57878-stock-market/?p=1662996

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Put up some money. The way u talk u should have millions....ur here 24/7 spewing and preaching....at least sponsor a contest for the posters

I will not join...in fact I've turned down any prize money in any contest I participated in here. Fact

Do you ever ask yourself why you're so worried about what I do?

I don't take orders from people. I give them. Learn your place.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I learned not to waste my time anymore
I'll let Billy keep smacking u around

Yeah. Send that idiot who hasn't finished a 100 play contest in three years that he promised to donate with after he lost.

LOL.

All of you fucking morons are pure hypocrites and it's exactly why I wouldn't give a fucking dime to any of you.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You don't have a dime

I'm not the one that's a three year stiff of a $250 contest here. One of the posters you associate with is.

I've given away a shitload of rooms in Vegas to posters while you try to spend my money just out of desperation. There are some people I will be charitable with and others I won't. For a couple of posters who think they're street smart, you'd think idiots like you and billy would understand something that basic. When you come at me, I'm not giving you shit.

But if you thinking I have no money is what lets you get sleep at night, go ahead and think that. I can see how my existence makes you uncomfortable with your own.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I'm not the one that's a three year stiff of a $250 contest here. One of the posters you associate with is.

I've given away a shitload of rooms in Vegas to posters while you try to spend my money just out of desperation.

But if that's what lets you get sleep at night, go ahead and think that.

I try to spend ur money? Are you mentally ill? Delusional?

I associate with nobody here
Never met a single person
Never went to a bash or racetrack gathering
The only person I knew back in the day is Dinky from Queens NY. (108th Street crew) LEGENDS
But more importantly good people. HONORABLE

I have helped posters..a couple of passed away since and I have sponsored contests and donated

Keep spewing

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You try to come after me because I've made you look like a fool here.

It's that simple.

And you teaming up with some of the most miserable fucking stiffs and doxing posters like billy shows your true colors. You don't stand for anything but redemption and you'll do whatever it takes to try to get it - including lying through your teeth.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah go with that

Nice rebuttal. I obviously hit the nail on the head.

If you gave a shit about the actual site, you'd ask billy why he hasn't finished the Sinker 100 for 2.5 years.

Instead you come after me because you're a child that was butthurt by the facts I stated. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Pathetic.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Nice rebuttal. I obviously hit the nail on the head.

If you gave a shit about the actual site, you'd ask billy why he hasn't finished the Sinker 100 for 2.5 years.

Instead you come after me because you're a child that was butthurt by the facts I stated.

Deflection and spin
You have zero money

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Because you've met zero posters while I've met hundreds.

What does a week of rooms at the Aria during March Madness cost do you think?

How about during the WSOP?

Rooms lol

So just because I've never met anyone that means I never responded to private messages and sent a money order.... Got it.