Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Rooms lol

So just because I've never met anyone that means I never responded to private messages and sent a money order.... Got it.

How much do you think a room costs per night at the Aria during March Madness?

Oh. So you just send out money orders for nothing now? LMAO.

FYI. One money order doesn't cover ONE NIGHT during March Madness.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
How much do you think a room costs per night at the Aria during March Madness?

Oh. So you just send out money orders for nothing now? LMAO.

FYI. One money order doesn't cover ONE NIGHT during March Madness.

You are like the guy w the Mercedes Benz Convertible with a Z in the license plate

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. The guy responding to some brokedick trying to get another poster to post up to play some stupid contest after getting butthurt on the forum is the one with emotional problems.

LMAO.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
All of you idiots try to come after the person when you get embarrassed by the facts and content they post.

Truly the most pathetic human beings I've ever encountered.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
All of you idiots try to come after the person when you get embarrassed by the facts and content they post.

Truly the most pathetic human beings I've ever encountered.

Speaking of truly pathetic, doesn't Bigrunner's ban end at the end of the month? I'm guessing he has his alarm set, and he'll be posting at 12:01 a.m.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Recap for anyone joining late

MonkeyF0cker with a zero who is an originator and doesn't want to make connections w other gamblers cause they are the enemy and wishes to stay anonymous (which I respect) won't tell Heisenberg his name in the Hilton contest cause the name is tied to his real name BUT meets hundreds of posters and pays for their rooms with all his success from betting investing and mentoring start up businesses and he himself doesn't work anymore.

Ray Brokedick Luca has no money but has challenged the all might MonkeyF0cker with a zero to a sports contest of his picking and will allow him to choose said contest format as well

The only requirement would be to post up cash. The Stakes can be anything but brokedick Luca suggested 10% chop to EOG for another separate contest for the posters.

MonketF0cker with a zero has declined because he doesn't want anyone to tell him how he spends his money.

He's the boss too. We all just workers bitch

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
LOL. Do you give our your full name and address to people you meet? Or do you just hand over your driver's license to them?

Did you know you can have room reservations put in other people's names? Apparently not.

Keep begging thinking it's going to work at some point, brokedick. It's really going to change my mind about some dumb contest you want so badly which proves absolutely nothing and contributing to a site full of people who constantly make up lies about me.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
LOL. Do you give our your full name and address to people you meet? Or do you just hand over your driver's license to them?

Did you know you can have room reservations put in other people's names? Apparently not.

Keep begging thinking it's going to work at some point, brokedick. It's really going to change my mind about some dumb contest you want so badly which proves absolutely nothing and contributing to a site full of people who constantly make up lies about me.

I'm not trying to prove I can beat u in a contest. In fact I don't think I ever played in any contest here except for Horses. I am a terrible contest player.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

So a contest means absolutely nothing?

Yesterday it was a betting thread and some shit to talk about me.

You so special kid, if you weren't berried in your own bullshit some one might notice.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
WTF?

Isn't that for kids?

They seem to enjoy it, seems pretty fukkin harmless.

Fun not protected by constitution?

First Twitter opinions now teen video

Censorship and first amendment in jeopardy sounds vaguely familiar.

lillooloulzi
He's pissed off that they sabotaged his Tulsa event through it, and at Sarah Cooper who embarrasses him almost daily on it. That's his ONLY motivation. And the fascist Traitor tiny fraud who falsely accuses Twitter of censoring him, is all for this clear censorship, just like the hypocrite he is.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
He's pissed off that they sabotaged his Tulsa event through it, and at Sarah Cooper who embarrasses him almost daily on it. That's his ONLY motivation. And the fascist Traitor tiny fraud who falsely accuses Twitter of censoring him, is all for this clear censorship, just like the hypocrite he is.

Dookie got two sets of rules.

Because he is very rich and important.

or

Dookie can't remember what shit he swallowed from one day to the next and he is a dimestore dicksucker and brokeass bitch.

You decide.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So a contest means absolutely nothing?

Yesterday it was a betting thread and some shit to talk about me.

You so special kid, if you weren't berried in your own bullshit some one might notice.

I made no promises like you did, retard.

Three years to pay a $250 promise. LMAO.

Your word is shit, stiff.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
I love daily updates don't care if it's Raiders, Heisenberg, Merlin, or if I do it myself. It's a good way to go back and reference old numbers too when we include individual states.

Not as big a fan of Merlin's predictions, as they can get my hopes up and then crush them as time goes on and they end up way off base

Hopefully this isn't another jinxed prediction

mr merlin

EOG Master
I love daily updates don't care if it's Raiders, Heisenberg, Merlin, or if I do it myself. It's a good way to go back and reference old numbers too when we include individual states.

Not as big a fan of Merlin's predictions, as they can get my hopes up and then crush them as time goes on and they end up way off base

Hopefully this isn't another jinxed prediction
If you dont like my predictions, how do you feel about what's come out from the experts? First it was the end of the world, then if we stop shaking hands and social distance we'd be fine, then a 15-30 day shutdown would do it, then masks and testing would solve it, i could go on. Not to mention the models, which change weekly and have never been close yet.

Not one of those was accurate, yet some of you here say "I dont like merlins predictions" LOL.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Weekly total wraps up today we are at 6,779 deaths for the week through 6 days, so we'll end up averaging over 1k dead per day this past week unfortunately. Do we start going down week over week starting tomorrow or the next week?

Last week = 6,500
2 weeks ago= 5,506
3 weeks ago = 5,064
4 weeks ago 3,632

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Weekly total wraps up today we are at 6,779 deaths for the week through 6 days, so we'll end up averaging over 1k dead per day this past week unfortunately. Do we start going down week over week starting tomorrow or the next week?

Last week = 6,500
2 weeks ago= 5,506
3 weeks ago = 5,064
4 weeks ago 3,632

Some conflicting data out of Hong Kong shows the virus might have mutated to a more infectious strain

mr merlin

EOG Master

Last week = 6,500
2 weeks ago= 5,506
3 weeks ago = 5,064
4 weeks ago 3,632
Soon, whether it begins around now or a week from now remains to be seen, hospitalizations are dropping everywhere, I think CA is the laggard.

If you dont like my predictions, how do you feel about what's come out from the experts? First it was the end of the world, then if we stop shaking hands and social distance we'd be fine, then a 15-30 day shutdown would do it, then masks and testing would solve it, i could go on. Not to mention the models, which change weekly and have never been close yet.

Not one of those was accurate, yet some of you here say "I dont like merlins predictions" LOL.

They're not really predictions from you

They've been declarations-like you know something about this virus

They only Covid declaration you should be making is that you don't know a thing other than official numbers

Ray Luca

EOG Master
They're not really predictions from you

They've been declarations-like you know something about this virus

They only Covid declaration you should be making is that you don't know a thing other than official numbers

He posted early July asking where is the pandemic and referencing the very few deaths.