Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Ray Luca

EOG Master
More ad hominem attacks from the forum dipshit.

Go figure.

I love how I've reduced you to a chererleading cunt afraid to discuss any posted content.

No poster attacks people with insults and name calling more than you in the history of forumville period. And don't come back and say the others started cause its a lie. You are obnoxious and rude to everyone consistently.

Why do you feel the need to have to reduce people? (which ur not btw) Why if someone doesn't agree with you they are wrong? How come you cannot see different points of views? Successful managers have that ability. You should talk to a professional about that especially if you are this mentoring successful person who likes to show people how to succeed cause those two things DO NOT GO TOGETHER.

boston massacre

EOG Master
No poster attacks people with insults and name calling more than you in the history of forumville period. And don't come back and say the others started cause its a lie. You are obnoxious and rude to everyone consistently.

Why do you feel the need to have to reduce people? (which ur not btw) Why if someone doesn't agree with you they are wrong? How come you cannot see different points of views? Successful managers have that ability. You should talk to a professional about that especially if you are this mentoring successful person who likes to show people how to succeed cause those two things DO NOT GO TOGETHER.

Why do you feel the need to have to reduce people?

FAKE NEWS Causes That.

All Anti-Trumpers Believe Fake News.

Even if it's a Lie.

They Want The Lie To be True.

LIBERALISM is an Emotional Disease.

DING DING DING

You nailed it Ray and couldn’t have said it any better

mr merlin

EOG Master

Nonsense, you lefties respond to every post we make with insults, and I mean every one. Some people get upset and respond in kind, I almost never do. Who cares either way, if you have something to say about the topic, say it.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Nonsense, you lefties respond to every post we make with insults, and I mean every one. Some people get upset and respond in kind, I almost never do. Who cares either way, if you have something to say about the topic, say it.

Liberal Flakes Can't Win.

Even With The Liberal Human Scum Fake News on Their Side.

They're a Weak Bunch.

Without The Fake News, They'd Melt Away.

Most of the posts you make are insulting to our intelligence.

No need to go sensitive snowflake for responding appropriately

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Insults are not ad hominem attacks.

Learn the difference.

I always respond to the content of a post.

Heisenberg never does.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I haven't seen you chastise anyone using those terms, genius.

Funny how that works. Huh?
Sorry, I'm not following you here. Are you saying you didn't lie with that statement? Don't change the subject. There's a hundy waiting for you. All you have to do is prove what you said I said was true.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Sorry, I'm not following you here. Are you saying you didn't lie with that statement? Don't change the subject. There's a hundy waiting for you. All you have to do is prove what you said I said was true.

Of course, I didn't lie, dumbfuck. Do you understand what hypocirsy is?

But BunkerBoy and Putin's puppet are acceptable. LMAO.

You people and your hypocrisy are hilarious.

Let me know the first time you chastise someone using those terms.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Calling someone a fucking moron while attacking their argument is not an ad hominem attack.

Period.

Attacking someone without addressing the argument is.

But basic shit is rocket science to you people.

LMAO. This idiot doesn't even know what an ad hominem attack is.

Ray nailed it perfectly describing you. You are the most childish name caller this forum has seen since Javy was banned.

You are also the biggest chest thumper here since Javys removal.

You both suffer from pathetic insecurities and resort to those tactics to compensate.

Self awareness and introspection could do you a lot of good. Possibly even turn your life back on track.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Ray nailed it perfectly describing you. You are the most childish name caller this forum has seen since Javy was banned.

You are also the biggest chest thumper here since Javys removal.

You both suffer from pathetic insecurities and resort to those tactics to compensate.

Self awareness and introspection could do you a lot of good. Possibly even turn your life back on track.

More personal attacks. Fun.

This idiot still doesn't get it.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Did not read any of today burp.

lemme guess 50k folk got sick, it Sunday so the tappers ain't tallied but its over and the US nailed the response Trump got it right from the git go.

Dinkee way fukkin better than all of you dipshits and spent the entire day arguing some useless consipracy while counting his money.

BM said some shit no one fukkin cared, Raiders put his pants on backward and shit them again

Bush, Guessman, Heisy and Kane posted all of the latest Twitter stupid, Lincoln project shit by typing wth their noses cuz they had their fingers in their ears trying not to hear the crying baby

FW didn't get too wound up about any of it, posted some decent shit and left

Merlin tried to troll but accidentally stuck the hook up his own ass.

bout it prolly

see you tomorrow or not.

blueline

EOG Master
Peter Hotez, the director of the Texas Children’s Hospital Center for Vaccine Development :

“Sometimes we talk about it as though it’s the past and the worst is over. The worst is yet to come,” Hotez concluded. “We’re going to double the number of deaths over the next few months and now we know it’s not just deaths. We’re seeing long-term injury to the lungs, to the vascular system, to the heart, neurologic deficits, cognitive deficits. This will plague the country for years and years, even after vaccines are out and we get people vaccinated.”