Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Where does population density rank among all the variables in being most correlated with an increase in infections and deaths?

Depends completely on the point you're arguing.

If you are defending Sweden what you do is point out that a majority of its people live in urban centers. If you are trying to poke fun of Canada, then you just go with a straight calculation.

Then you spin the data to make the 5% difference into some form of relevant argument.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Do you know what the word "most" means, dipshit?

Look it up. I know you constantly have issues with third grade reading comprehension but this one is probably within your realm of capability.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Where does population density rank among all the variables in being most correlated with an increase in infections and deaths?

Right at the top. Just basic common sense really. Not as many opportunities to infect others in a rural community as it is in a city where people frequently share common areas for housing, public transportation, etc.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Do you know what the word "most" means, dipshit?

Look it up. I know you constantly have issues with third grade reading comprehension but this one is probably within your realm of capability.

It means whatever suits your very short memory or your weakass argument.

Throw in a few derogatory names, stamp your feet and cry and if worst comes to worst go with the sarcasm card and call stoopid.

How to play to win. Doookie style.

https://www.google.com/search?q=spinner

Ray Luca

EOG Master
yes........

10-1 ml.......trying to beat the big chalk swiss skydiver......

Chalk looks tough. And I know Spice is Nice is training really well. Mott does not come up as a contender on my data but will be a price so never let anyone talk you off those.

Good Luck!

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Chalk looks tough. And I know Spice is Nice is training really well. Mott does not come up as a contender on my data but will be a price so never let anyone talk you off those.

Good Luck!

chalk indeed looks tough, but in her last race came up short 1st time at 1 1/8. i know it was against the boys. hoping 1 1/4 gets her. she's had a tough campaign at 6 different tracks. amazing for sure.. lets hope the graveyard of favorites is smiling saturday....
spice is my choice just behind mott. using the two in exactas, hoping the chalk lands no better than 3rd.
mott has been 1 1/8 2 times, turf and dirt, both wins and looks to be training good also......

thanks for your opinion on the race...

Ray Luca

EOG Master
chalk indeed looks tough, but in her last race came up short 1st time at 1 1/8. i know it was against the boys. hoping 1 1/4 gets her. she's had a tough campaign at 6 different tracks. amazing for sure.. lets hope the graveyard of favorites is smiling saturday....
spice is my choice just behind mott. using the two in exactas, hoping the chalk lands no better than 3rd.
mott has been 1 1/8 2 times, turf and dirt, both wins and looks to be training good also......

The key to winning is finding weak chalk
I prefer knocks on horses as opposed to "tips"
Good luck today

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Wisconsin bars have been open for 3 months, with zero restriction( the supreme court threw out the govs order), nothing has happened there either as far a s a covid surge.

So you have Wi,MN, IA,SD, and ND where all the bars are open, and NO ONE wears a mask, and it's been this way for months, and yet there's been no surge. BUT, if a surge happened, they would no doubt blame it on that, because they need a scapegoat.
Once you’re seated, you don’t have to wear a mask. It’s a hassle but what are you going to do?

Bushay

NHL Expert
I dont wear masks, that's why, and I'm not running all over, I'm "selecting" places that provide value to my desires. i dont know about MI, but the bars are open here, have been for over 2 months, nothing has really happened. Why would i want to go somewhere that will make my experience uncomfortable?
What a certified nut! Who talks like that?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Wayyy to short. Should have been 14/1 minimum. Hopefully u passed

billysink

EOG Dedicated
300k dead by Christmas maybe 325k by inauguration day when Joe takes over.

The same clowns will spew the same burp until then.

When the toll hits 325,001 they will blame the whole mess on him.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
In case if anyone thinks this virus thing is 'over' or trending down (you know who you are)

https://news.yahoo.com/were-clearly-not-doing-enough-155957594.html

"Reported daily tests trended downward for much of the last two weeks, essentially stalling the nation’s testing response. Some 733,000 people have been tested each day this month on average, down from nearly 750,000 in July, according to the COVID Tracking Project. The seven-day test average dropped to 709,000 on Monday, the lowest in nearly a month, before ticking upward again at week’s end."

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
300k dead by Christmas maybe 325k by inauguration day when Joe takes over.

The same clowns will spew the same burp until then.

When the toll hits 325,001 they will blame the whole mess on him.

LOL. Nice math.

325k by election day would mean averaging over 1800 deaths/day.

Almost gonna happen. No wonder the Sinker 100 went off so well.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
In case if anyone thinks this virus thing is 'over' or trending down (you know who you are)

https://news.yahoo.com/were-clearly-not-doing-enough-155957594.html

"Reported daily tests trended downward for much of the last two weeks, essentially stalling the nation’s testing response. Some 733,000 people have been tested each day this month on average, down from nearly 750,000 in July, according to the COVID Tracking Project. The seven-day test average dropped to 709,000 on Monday, the lowest in nearly a month, before ticking upward again at week’s end."

Must have been everyone sick not getting tested.

You do realize that when less people are sick, not as many are going to get tested. Right?

It's common sense to most people, but that's often rocket science to libtards.