Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

billysink

EOG Dedicated
LOL. Nice math.

325k by election day would mean averaging over 1800 deaths/day.

Almost gonna happen. No wonder the Sinker 100 went off so well.

hey asshat Mr. Fukkin know it all.....

What's the fukin difference between an election and an inauguration?

the fukk outta here child low IQ self sukkin nobody.

every lulz ever was

max lulz

borrowed lulz

future lulz.

all for your stoopid little ass.

mr merlin

EOG Master
In case if anyone thinks this virus thing is 'over' or trending down (you know who you are)

https://news.yahoo.com/were-clearly-not-doing-enough-155957594.html

"Reported daily tests trended downward for much of the last two weeks, essentially stalling the nation’s testing response. Some 733,000 people have been tested each day this month on average, down from nearly 750,000 in July, according to the COVID Tracking Project. The seven-day test average dropped to 709,000 on Monday, the lowest in nearly a month, before ticking upward again at week’s end."
Interesting that you would say that, considering the increase in cases was largely due to an increase in testing.

Jesus. One of these idiots can't figure out what a week ago was and the other can't do third grade math.

Yep-I was off by a day reading the date

Guilty as charged

I ADMIT TO THE WORLD I WAS WRONG

Try to get past all the insecurity you have built up in your Napoleonic body to acknowledge a mistake sometime

Last edited:
Just think: If Herman Cain hadn't been tested, he'd still be with us today 😛

True

Have you dismantled your gas gauge on your car yet? It's fantastic Ray, since taking BunkerBoys advice a two months ago I've driven over 1000 miles and haven't had to fill it back up. According to Trumptard logic as long as the gas sensor has been disconnected I will never have to put gas into my car ever again.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Mr. President, Jill and I are sad to learn of your younger brother Robert’s passing. I know the tremendous pain of losing a loved one — and I know how important family is in moments like these. I hope you know that our prayers are with you all.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump wouldn't comment on cause of death, and it's been kept quiet which leads to believe it very well might be Covid
Could be. of course with a guy in his 70's it could be anything. he was in the ICU this spring for awhile for something. if i could guess I'd say it's related to whatever that was.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
for the week ending yesterday

deaths ticked up 4% to a total of 7,468 lives lost

this week has to be the week we go downward for good right?

at least until Flu and respiratory illness season and schools are in full swing

mr merlin

EOG Master

Are we going to start counting flu now? lol

I would imagine the flu will be way down this year, what with all the hand washing, etc.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Check out the hospitalization numbers in the big states, that tells the future. Way, way down across the board.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I bet it rises again with kids going back to college. UNC already with 150+ cases.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Are we going to start counting flu now? lol

I would imagine the flu will be way down this year, what with all the hand washing, etc.

who said anything about counting?

flu and other illness symptoms will hurt our schools and businesses as people will be vigilant and cautious and have to quarantine and wait for test results, whenever the get some sniffles, aches, or coughs.

many people and a lot of children will get the Flu like normal and have to be hospitalized and some will die like every year. Obviously more so for children unfortunately, as opposed to covid's effects on children

that poses a problem if the Virus does continue to increase in northern states especially as the weather gets colder, as we will get the dreaded hospital beds nearing shortages and death panel scare tactics from the media again. I'd like a somewhat normal Christmas so let's fend that shit off.

we've not really seen Covid in peak flu season. I'd imagine the prognosis of someone getting Covid AND something like Flu or strep will make for a more grim prognosis.

we for sure should see less Flu this year as I'd expect vaccinations to increase (let's hope this year has a good guestimate on strains) more hand washing, more masks, more social distance ect.

Georgia shutting down some schools in August does not bode well for American's children's development this year

Ray Luca

EOG Master
In theory if we all wear masks (latest estimates 55% americans wear) plus social distance the flu spread should be slowed also

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
I bet it rises again with kids going back to college. UNC already with 150+ cases.

would be great if they did August/september covid parties and all the healthy kids got covid over with now. kill off the old crotchety tenured professors and then the kids will be clear of covid before they travel home to their families for fall or thanksgiving breaks to spread it in airports and to older relatives.

I know some schools are just ending semester before Thanksgiving, that seems to be a wise and cautious choice. is UNC doing that?

blueline

EOG Master
would be great if they did August/september covid parties and all the healthy kids got covid over with now. kill off the old crotchety tenured professors and then the kids will be clear of covid before they travel home to their families for fall or thanksgiving breaks to spread it in airports and to older relatives.

I know some schools are just ending semester before Thanksgiving, that seems to be a wise and cautious choice. is UNC doing that?

hold covid parties? geeeezuss

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Idk if they are. I know Notre Dame and Valpo are.

NCAA's top doctor: 'If testing stays as it is, there’s no way we could go forward with sports'
https://sports.yahoo.com/nca-as-top...e-could-go-forward-with-sports-152910374.html

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran

mr merlin

EOG Master
prob smart, just texted my buddy that teaches at Depaul, he said they will shut down semester for Thanksgiving. I wonder how that will affect college hoops

midwest covid hospitalizations are rising again
What are you talking about, which midwest hospitalizations? Lets talk about hospitalizations.. AZ peaked at 3517(on 7-12), they're now at 1208, TX peaked at 10893(on 7-22), they're down to 6481, Fl has gone from 9500 to 5700, CA is down 2000+.

So hospitalizations in just those 4 states are down 13000+ in about a month, yet you're doom and glooming some midwest state that's up by 50, that's ridiculous.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
who said anything about counting?

flu and other illness symptoms will hurt our schools and businesses as people will be vigilant and cautious and have to quarantine and wait for test results, whenever the get some sniffles, aches, or coughs.

many people and a lot of children will get the Flu like normal and have to be hospitalized and some will die like every year. Obviously more so for children unfortunately, as opposed to covid's effects on children

that poses a problem if the Virus does continue to increase in northern states especially as the weather gets colder, as we will get the dreaded hospital beds nearing shortages and death panel scare tactics from the media again. I'd like a somewhat normal Christmas so let's fend that shit off.

we've not really seen Covid in peak flu season. I'd imagine the prognosis of someone getting Covid AND something like Flu or strep will make for a more grim prognosis.

we for sure should see less Flu this year as I'd expect vaccinations to increase (let's hope this year has a good guestimate on strains) more hand washing, more masks, more social distance ect.

Georgia shutting down some schools in August does not bode well for American's children's development this year

in hindsight don't you wish there would have been a plan in place?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Idk if they are. I know Notre Dame and Valpo are.

NCAA's top doctor: 'If testing stays as it is, there’s no way we could go forward with sports'
https://sports.yahoo.com/nca-as-top...e-could-go-forward-with-sports-152910374.html
If testing mattered things would be better, they are not, the hysteria is still high. All testing does is get people paranoid about positives, not the actual effects of the virus, which might be almost nil. look at all the college and pro sports, lots of testing, lots of positives, lots of paranoia, but the reality is the virus is of zero consequence for them.

kane

EOG master

First the racist pig lied about throwing out the first pitch, he told this lie the same night Fauci was throwing out the first pitch in the Nationals game, the racist pig was jealous, so he lied about being invited to throw out the first pitch in Yankee Stadium. Then he told another lie by saying the reason he couldn't throw out the first pitch was due to meetings about Covid, when the truth is he spent yet another day on the golf course. Two lies in one story, we'll just add them to the 20,000 lies he's already told