Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
First the racist pig lied about throwing out the first pitch, he told this lie the same night Fauci was throwing out the first pitch in the Nationals game, the racist pig was jealous, so he lied about being invited to throw out the first pitch in Yankee Stadium. Then he told another lie by saying the reason he couldn't throw out the first pitch was due to meetings about Covid, when the truth is he spent yet another day on the golf course. Two lies in one story, we'll just add them to the 20,000 lies he's already told
You dont think plans can change? Like that maybe the Yankees caught heat and asked to not do it? You guys are all nuts.

kane

EOG master
BTW, if you look closely you can see the orange stains on his shirt from all the makeup he wears, the guy puts on orange makeup to go play golf and get sweaty, then wears a white shirt so everyone can see the stains, LMAO, what a fucking buffoon

blueline

EOG Master
BTW, if you look closely you can see the orange stains on his shirt from all the makeup he wears, the guy puts on orange makeup to go play golf and get sweaty, then wears a white shirt so everyone can see the stains, LMAO, what a fucking buffoon

I was trying to figure out what that was....buffoon is right

kane

EOG master
You dont think plans can change? Like that maybe the Yankees caught heat and asked to not do it? You guys are all nuts.

I took you off ignore just to see how you responded. No, plans didn't change, Yankees officials confirmed Trump was never invited to throw out the first pitch, he just made it up due to his jealousy of Fauci, keep living in your alternate universe moron

Trump wont throw out the first pitch at Yankeed game because no one asked him to

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...h-at-yankees-game-because-no-one-asked-him-to

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I took you off ignore just to see how you responded. No, plans didn't change, Yankees officials confirmed Trump was never invited to throw out the first pitch, he just made it up due to his jealousy of Fauci, keep living in your alternate universe moron

Trump wont throw out the first pitch at Yankeed game because no one asked him to

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...h-at-yankees-game-because-no-one-asked-him-to

Had Biden done this , Fox News would be talking about this non stop for the next two months.

With Trump it might get a slight mention

kane

EOG master
Merlin the moron strikes again, has to post lies in order to protect his racist pig hero at any and all costs, fucking idiot who lives in an alternate reality. Now back on ignore you go moron

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Midwest region hospitalizations

We got down to a low of 4,700+ hospitalized on July 4 (down from the big peak of 11k on May 4

been climbing back up over the past 6 weeks to hit 6,500

I guess we'll continue to see the Midwest have more deaths as we head towards schools opening and Flu season approaches

We got down to a low of 4,700+ hospitalized on July 4 (down from the big peak of 11k on May 4

I guess we'll continue to see the Midwest have more deaths as we head towards schools opening and Flu season approaches

Thank you for bringing facts to the table Archie

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
The problem is that fake news lies, all the time, so YOU read a report like that and assume it's true, the rest of us read a report like that and assume it's a lie.

I believe the Yankees confirmed the story.

They said Trump has a standing invitation but nothing was confirmed for that particular day.

Fake News just got real..........

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Who is we? The entire midwest?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
What are you talking about, which midwest hospitalizations? Lets talk about hospitalizations.. AZ peaked at 3517(on 7-12), they're now at 1208, TX peaked at 10893(on 7-22), they're down to 6481, Fl has gone from 9500 to 5700, CA is down 2000+.

So hospitalizations in just those 4 states are down 13000+ in about a month, yet you're doom and glooming some midwest state that's up by 50, that's ridiculous.

So the libtards are saying these aren't facts? LOL.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
So the libtards are saying these aren't facts? LOL.

is that how you characterize today's posts? I didn't see that from them or anyone.

Fairwarning and I (two republicans) were talking about Midwest colleges schedules

I said it was prob wise to not have kids coming and going before and after Thanksgiving break AND Christmas break as midwest hospitalizations were already going up, and prob will continue to rixe.

Merlin asked where in the Midwest? and gave us data for 4 states which we all are aware of.

I posted the combined midwest numbers from covidtracking.com

Billy told Merlin to shut the fuck up. Which I think he pretty much does all the time.

not sure if he is a libtard or disagree with those facts.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
is that how you characterize today's posts? I didn't see that from them or anyone.

Fairwarning and I (two republicans) were talking about Midwest colleges schedules

I said it was prob wise to not have kids coming and going before and after Thanksgiving break AND Christmas break as midwest hospitalizations were already going up, and prob will continue to rixe.

Merlin asked where in the Midwest? and gave us data for 4 states which we all are aware of.

I posted the combined midwest numbers from covidtracking.com

Billy told Merlin to shut the fuck up. Which I think he pretty much does all the time.

not sure if he is a libtard or disagree with those facts.

Maybe you missed these???

Merlin and Covid facts correlate to BunkerBoy and intelligence

Please please... dont confuse them with facts, their minds are made up already!!!

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
you really want to get deeeeep into the semantics weeds. seems important. But I don't have the time for it right this minute. gotta go to home depot

let's just ask them

Hey Pete and Heisy, do you agree with me and merlin that hospitalizations are going down in Fl, Tx, Az, and Ca?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
you really want to get deeeeep into the semantics weeds. seems important. But I don't have the time for it right this minute. gotta go to home depot

let's just ask them

Hey Pete and Heisy, do you agree with me and merlin that hospitalizations are going down in Fl, Tx, Az, and Ca?

I'm not the one that was arguing semantics. You were defending them while they constantly criticize merlin and he has brought a multitude of more facts to this thread than all of them combined.

Good luck getting an answer from them.