Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Bushay

NHL Expert
I tell you, I post a lot of retweets in these threads. None are more devastating to us than the one above. How they allowed him to get away with this is more mind-boggling than any.

Bushay

NHL Expert
When asked the right collectively replied......."What law did he break this time? It's always something with you guys"

MrTop

EOG Master
Scientists see downsides to top COVID-19 vaccines from Russia, China
TORONTO/CHICAGO (Reuters) - High-profile COVID-19 vaccines developed in Russia and China share a potential shortcoming: They are based on a common cold virus that many people have been exposed to, potentially limiting their effectiveness, some experts say.

MrTop

EOG Master
Can onl

Can only hope you were equally disgusted as well?

everyone has to remember the U.S. has been friends with saudi arabia for a very long time... way before trump. We have been selling arms for them for many years also. The reason the US was friends with the saudi's was Oil .. By the Saudi arabia oil price is low in the past was because it was to not make Moscow rich... The russians are a big gas station... When the saudi's keep it low the US provides security through our military.... Obama even protected the saudi's info to the 9/11 victims so they won't bash them.....it is all about money not to make the saudi's upset and they keep their oil low..

mr merlin

EOG Master
Scientists see downsides to top COVID-19 vaccines from Russia, China
TORONTO/CHICAGO (Reuters) - High-profile COVID-19 vaccines developed in Russia and China share a potential shortcoming: They are based on a common cold virus that many people have been exposed to, potentially limiting their effectiveness, some experts say.
Whereas our vaccines are developed in a completely different way huh? Yea, those russian and chinese scientists, they're not nearly as smart as ours. LOL.

So now the media is spreading fear about vaccines that we wont even take....interesting.

MrTop

EOG Master
Whereas our vaccines are developed in a completely different way huh? Yea, those russian and chinese scientists, they're not nearly as smart as ours. LOL.

So now the media is spreading fear about vaccines that we wont even take....interesting.

that came from reuters it is outside the US...

mr merlin

EOG Master
that came from reuters it is outside the US...
The media fear complex is worldwide. look at new Zealand, another total shutdown with almost no cases. The only issue is whether they work or not and are safe, it appears they are moving ahead at the same time stage 3 trails are underway, the same as us. Russia is not vaccinating people with that vaccine right now anyway, not widely.

MrTop

EOG Master
The media fear complex is worldwide. look at new Zealand, another total shutdown with almost no cases. The only issue is whether they work or not and are safe, it appears they are moving ahead at the same time stage 3 trails are underway, the same as us. Russia is not vaccinating people with that vaccine right now anyway, not widely.

nothing to do with fear. China did it ..but did a better job cause they knew what they did. Nothing to do with politics.....this virus stuff has happened many times before covid 19

mr merlin

EOG Master
nothing to do with fear. China did it ..but did a better job cause they knew what they did. Nothing to do with politics.....this virus stuff has happened many times before covid 19
Yup, and we're the only ones in history that chose to quarantine the healthy and not the sick and vulnerable. It's not working. it's amazing how once a city, state country reaches 20-25-30% immunity this dies out , who would have imagined that's the way out of this...manage as best you can while the virus runs it's course.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yup, and we're the only ones in history that chose to quarantine the healthy and not the sick and vulnerable. It's not working. it's amazing how once a city, state country reaches 20-25-30% immunity this dies out , who would have imagined that's the way out of this...manage as best you can while the virus runs it's course.

i don't think the dems are wrong to put rules in with the virus.. the only problems i see is the riots should not happen. Take the unemployment money from them. Put them in jail. Etc. Let's face it this is more about income inequality.. the people with money are not rioting. There could be a few here and there. The dems should not of sent the factory jobs to china under bill clinton.. The dems are the biggest hypocrites when it comes to money... They pretend to be for the working man but sent all the jobs to china. WTF ???

cheapseats

EOG Master
Pisslosi caught on security camera going into salon with no mask and getting treatment not approved. Pickle skin is a two faced libtard.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Pisslosi caught on security camera going into salon with no mask and getting treatment not approved. Pickle skin is a two faced libtard.
just 2 days ago it was the Gov of PA i think, total frauds, they dont fear any virus, they dont think masks are really necessary.

Each and every story like this will cost them, the dam will break on election day.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I
512 Monday
1164 Tues

Big drop in cases and deaths.
It should accelerate, nationwide hospitalizations are down to 31,000, 5-6 weeks ago they peaked around 56,000.

Last night I watched the evening CBS news, they exhibited their usual hysteria and doom as they said "cases are rising in 10 states", but they never mentioned that a month ago with the same foreboding they would say that cases are rising in 40 states.

kane

EOG master

And this is *just* the cardiac complications. There are likely significant long-term respiratory, neurological and psychological impacts as well.

I've been saying this from the start, we have no idea how Covid will affect people's long term health, all the morons who think getting it is no big deal might change their minds when people start having heart and lung issues down the road

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I

It should accelerate, nationwide hospitalizations are down to 31,000, 5-6 weeks ago they peaked around 56,000.

Last night I watched the evening CBS news, they exhibited their usual hysteria and doom as they said "cases are rising in 10 states", but they never mentioned that a month ago with the same foreboding they would say that cases are rising in 40 states.

If this, if that, this should, that should..

You been selling this burp for months on end.

You just chasing it around the country, no mitigation strategy at all and millions of folks happy to be the next case.

The virus preys on unhealthy stupid people and it ain't like those kind are in short supply in Murheeeekka.

If and should supply gonna run out before idiot supply.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
How anyone thinks the virus is just gonna magically disappear when there are suitable and more than willing hosts is beyond me.

There are three choices vaccination/herd immunity, mitigation or let it run it's natural course.

Your leaders have put forth an uncoordinated mish mash of all three, wasting lives, resources, time and economic wellbeing. They, after 6 months have no clue and the only strategy is to politicize the problem to mask it's severity.

If the powers that be wanted COVID 19 under control, it would be under control.

Simple as that.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If this, if that, this should, that should..

You been selling this burp for months on end.

You just chasing it around the country, no mitigation strategy at all and millions of folks happy to be the next case.

The virus preys on unhealthy stupid people and it ain't like those kind are in short supply in Murheeeekka.

If and should supply gonna run out before idiot supply.
Has it resurged anywhere that it's already hit hard, i dont think so. it's hitting new areas that have little to no immunity, then it fades, all that is good. there are no more big population centers left get hit hard, which is why people are talking about iowa and the dakotas.