Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Bushay

NHL Expert
Has it resurged anywhere that it's already hit hard, i dont think so. it's hitting new areas that have little to no immunity, then it fades, all that is good. there are no more big population centers left get hit hard, which is why people are talking about iowa and the dakotas.
and the 2nd wave is yet to hit.

mr merlin

EOG Master
and the 2nd wave is yet to hit.
Correct, everything that's happened so far would still be the first wave. there is a possibility what going on in europe could be considered a 2nd wave, but as i said, i suspect the new surges are in areas/cities that escaped largely unscathed the first time.

Valuist

EOG Master
I think the Corona trade is over. Not necessarily the stay at home trade, although that is getting long in the tooth as well, but companies directly involved in fighting Rona. I sold LabCorp. Still own Abbott but they are much more than testing kits. I don't own any vaccine stocks but if I did, I would run, not walk, to the exits. Sturgis was about 25 days ago. The predictions were 10k cases from it by now. Today the media made a big deal of the first Sturgis related Rona death. Think about it; you take any random group of 350k people in the world and house them in an area normally for 10k, without any pandemic, you likely have more than one death 25 days later. I think there's a very good chance there's never a reliable vaccine. If you bought Moderna or one of the others that ripped, probably a good time to exit.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
lol

no shit, healthy people don't die

not many healthy folk in Murheeeka tho, fat fukks with sugar and HBP everywhere.

with Covid its a death sentence, without not so much.

spin spin spin

tell you a little secret tho

dead means dead.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
you folks don't have a fukkin clue what the count is from Sturgis.

Bikers ain't gonna get tested, you can't trace those folk.

lololololololzi

billysink

EOG Dedicated
this fukkin thread gotta be both the funniest and pathetic threads of Chitty all time.

Go look at the fukkin scoreboard yaa damn clowns.

Active caseload never goes down

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sturgis death was comorbility.
CBS said today around 280 cases have been linked to Sturgis, that's an amazingly low number, as I said earlier, I thinlk the rally actually prevented people from getting infected. In a population of 450K far more than that should have contracted that in most states over the 12 day run.

cheapseats

EOG Master
CBS said today around 280 cases have been linked to Sturgis, that's an amazingly low number, as I said earlier, I thinlk the rally actually prevented people from getting infected. In a population of 450K far more than that should have contracted that in most states over the 12 day run.
Here is the deal. They have no frigging clue where or when the infection took place. So, media being leftist blame it all on one place.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I got no iron in the Covid fire.

No covid here, I practice safety, I don't give a rat fukk who's fault your shitty mess is or how many of you puke up and die from it.

What I do know is that any virus will circulate until it can't find a host or it is continually checked by mitigation until a vaccine is found.

You will be making silly fukkin excuses for years or until you are forced to smarten the fukk up.

Dumb, fat, addicted and unhealthy fukks should just roll the dice now, maybe save someone healthy with working brain.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Here is the deal. They have no frigging clue where or when the infection took place. So, media being leftist blame it all on one place.
It’s amazing how it’s riskier to be a statue than in a full blown pandemic in the inner city. Not a single case in 96 days in Portland from protesting. Meanwhile some overweight beer-guzzling biker who went to Sturgis was found dead with Covid.

well-played by the media.

mr merlin

EOG Master
My sister said some friends of one of her friends went to sturgis, they're all in their late 60's early 70's, she said they all came home and felt sick, and they all have covid, I dont neccessarialy believe her friends story.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It’s amazing how it’s riskier to be a statue than in a full blown pandemic in the inner city. Not a single case in 96 days in Portland from protesting. Meanwhile some overweight beer-guzzling biker who went to Sturgis was found dead with Covid.

well-played by the media.

350k fat fukks in a town the size of a few football fields packed into tents and bars, no masks

100-200 kids wearing masks to stop being gassed, outdoors.

apples to doritos comparison.

Valuist

EOG Master
CBS said today around 280 cases have been linked to Sturgis, that's an amazingly low number, as I said earlier, I thinlk the rally actua]
lol

no shit, healthy people don't die

not many healthy folk in Murheeeka tho, fat fukks with sugar and HBP everywhere.

with Covid its a death sentence, without not so much.

spin spin spin

tell you a little secret tho

dead means dead.

A death sentence for who? An 85 year old with emphasyma?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Waiting on a test result for COVID-19 right now. Got tested yesterday morning at one of the drive thru sites here. Woke up with the rigors in the middle of the night on Sunday and puked like 6 times. Had body aches and a fever when I woke up yesterday. So I decided to get tested. Popped a couple of Tylenol and felt better.

Minor aches this morning. Popped a couple of Tylenol and I've felt fine ever since. If I test positive, I'll be over it before I get the results back.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I think I saw two other cars there while I was at the testing site. They had damn near a mile of winding lanes in car capacity there with probably 50 National Guard members staffed there.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Waiting on a test result for COVID-19 right now. Got tested yesterday morning at one of the drive thru sites here. Woke up with the rigors in the middle of the night on Sunday and puked like 6 times. Had body aches and a fever when I woke up yesterday. So I decided to get tested. Popped a couple of Tylenol and felt better.

Minor aches this morning. Popped a couple of Tylenol and I've felt fine ever since. If I test positive, I'll be over it before I get the results back.
Vomiting isn't a symptom is it? likely food poisoning.

I looked at the AZ data, you guys are way down, a good trend.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I'll bet negative

mr merlin

EOG Master
Cases dropping, deaths dropping, states back to reopening, this morning the weekly unemployment numbers were very good - continuing unemployment claims down to 13 million. Things are looking up.

If the blue states would put politics aside and reopen basic services that are proven safe everywhere else, millions more could return to work. Instead they stay shut down and then whine for more money.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I don't get sick. I'd be surprised if it wasn't honestly.

Every symptom checks a COVID-19 box. Especially the rigors - which I've never had like that before.

The aches severe? My aches felt like a beating w baseball bats.

Maybe u do have it...nothing else going around

incorrect sir, he said to vote and then go to the polls and make sure your vote was received, big difference chester.

Incorrect as usual...He encouraged to send in a mail vote and then vote in person to test the system.

"Let them send it in and let them go vote," Trump said in an interview on Wednesday with WECT-TV in Wilmington, North Carolina. "And if the system is as good as they say it is then obviously they won't be able to vote" in person.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Incorrect as usual...He encouraged to send in a mail vote and then vote in person to test the system.

"Let them send it in and let them go vote," Trump said in an interview on Wednesday with WECT-TV in Wilmington, North Carolina. "And if the system is as good as they say it is then obviously they won't be able to vote" in person.
Vote early and often.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The aches severe? My aches felt like a beating w baseball bats.

Maybe u do have it...nothing else going around

My hip hurt so bad when I was bending down that I couldn't put my shoes on without multiple tries.

But after I took some Tylenol they went away completely. They're gone now. The only thing I have left today is a little light headedness.