Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
Did you hear the secret recording of that LA school administrator answering the question of when school can start? She said after the election. What do you think voters will think of that, will they flock to the democrats?

boston massacre

EOG Master
We're now in a situation where trump is once again drawing huge(for covid) crowds, and if possible they are far more passionate than in 2016, but Biden is utterly incapable of generating any enthusiasm, certainly less than Hillary.

But the left thinks it means nothing.

Pa.

“It’s Trump, Trump, Trump,” said Gloria Lee Snover, chair of the Northampton County Republican Party. When she has signed up voters, she added, “They’re like, ‘Oh, I want to be in the Trump party.’ It’s kind of funny. ... I’m like, ‘You mean the Republican Party?’ They’re like, ‘Oh, yeah.’”

Bushay

NHL Expert
It's been reported on Twitter when Trump exited Air Force One they blared the song "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. LOL! Little do these idiots know its a song about rich peoples sons avoiding going to Vietnam. Got to love it!
Can you just imagine observing one of these backward country fucks at a concert or a bar with live music and women among them tapping their toes to the music trying to keep up and look somewhat cool? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Or how about watching one of them dance! lol

fun times

billysink

EOG Dedicated
We're now in a situation where trump is once again drawing huge(for covid) crowds, and if possible they are far more passionate than in 2016, but Biden is utterly incapable of generating any enthusiasm, certainly less than Hillary.

But the left thinks it means nothing.

Huge crowds are absolutely beautiful to see.. Kudos to all who attend and enjoy, hopefully as vocally as possible.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
To the left it means there is a pretty good chance that dozens of inbred dumb fukks will soon spend their last living hours sucking on a vacuum cleaner hose.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's been reported on Twitter when Trump exited Air Force One they blared the song "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. LOL! Little do these idiots know its a song about rich peoples sons avoiding going to Vietnam. Got to love it!
That’s funny

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden is campaigning in MN, a solid blue state that hasn't voted for a republican since Nixon. That's weird, why would a guy with a huge lead do that?

Biden is campaigning in MN, a solid blue state that hasn't voted for a republican since Nixon. That's weird, why would a guy with a huge lead do that?

Your cult leader has conceded two key swing states and already pulled the plug on advertising in Pennsylvania and Michigan

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This is my biggest issue with the American voter. The country is bleeding jobs and market share to China while it is being blatantly lied to and incited to blame each other.

Employment numbers were fudged right under your noses last month, convenient change in seasonal calculation, Admin won't publish economic or budgetary projections in order to hide severity of future losses before election and your man continues to bullshit about the recovery while on the stump.

Clap and wave your hat while your pocket is being picked, when you realize your wallet is gone blame the left.

Fukkin stupid.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Conceded 2 Swing States !

What a Dumb Fuck.

Flake Based Fake News.

Trump in Michigan Less Than 24 Hours Ago.

And The Nit Wit Poster Talks About Others Not Living in a Fact Based Reality.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Anybody with REAL relationships with the Chinese are well aware of how their govt manipulates #s and their "recovery"

I have dozens of guys have known for a long time, from different parts of the country. They all tell me the same thing, the case #s reported are laughable. They have breakouts all the time, however they are able to extinguish with no regard to human rights. People removed from their homes, etc.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including sections 212(f) and 215(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1182(f) and 1185(a), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, hereby find that the unrestricted entry into the United States of persons described in section 1 of this proclamation would, except as provided for in section 2 of this proclamation, be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and that their entry should be subject to certain restrictions, limitations, and exceptions. I therefore hereby proclaim the following:

Section 1. Suspension and Limitation on Entry. The entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of all aliens who were physically present within the People’s Republic of China, excluding the Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau, during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation.

Biden pointed to Republicans criticizing Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) for touring businesses in San Francisco’s Chinatown in late February and Trump’s exchange with an Asian reporter in the Rose Garden last week as evidence of his animosity toward the AAPI community.

“The AAPI community deserves better than a president who never ever misses an opportunity to stoke innuendo and fan the flames of hate,” Biden said.

“We deserve better than a president who attacks the Speaker of the House for visiting a local Chinatown business in San Francisco. We deserve better than a president who aggressively and childishly insults Asian American reporter. Think of that, the president of the U.S. for the whole world to see, insults an Asian American reporter in the Rose Garden for doing her job and asking a direct question. You deserve a partner and a friend in the White House.”

Pelosi was criticized on the right for encouraging people to go out to businesses in San Francisco’s Chinatown shortly before many states implemented stay-at-home orders.

"I'm here," Pelosi said at the time. "We feel safe and sound with so many of us coming here. It's not only to say it's safe but to say thank you for being Chinatown."

mr merlin

EOG Master
Does Biden Know, That He's Actually in Minnesota ?
It's happening next week, both biden and trump are coming the same day, trump will be in northern Mn for a rally, Biden is not releasing details - because he knows no one will show up, he'll pop in and talk to a room of 15 invited guests, then he'll leave. that's not how you campaign, WTF is wrong with him?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Anybody with REAL relationships with the Chinese are well aware of how their govt manipulates #s and their "recovery"

I have dozens of guys have known for a long time, from different parts of the country. They all tell me the same thing, the case #s reported are laughable. They have breakouts all the time, however they are able to extinguish with no regard to human rights. People removed from their homes, etc.

Their economic numbers seem to be in line with output and productivity. Consumer demand for high end goods is through the roof. Consumer demand among low to middle class is still poor. China stimulus did not go directly to the consumer, instead yo infrastructure and business.

They seem in the best shape of anyone by far, partly due to free mass testing put in place to ease safety concerns and improve consumer demand.

Beats playing left right left and the blame game.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It's happening next week, both biden and trump are coming the same day, trump will be in northern Mn for a rally, Biden is not releasing details - because he knows no one will show up, he'll pop in and talk to a room of 15 invited guests, then he'll leave. that's not how you campaign, WTF is wrong with him?

Nothing.

Bushay

NHL Expert
We have governors under reporting covid cases to keep schools reopened, imagine how badly this is going to end.