Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Bushay

NHL Expert
And you conclude what?
i conclude its over

50 days

Exactly what new voter switched to voting for this modern-day nightmare? let me help you with that. none

And now Bloomberg donated 100m to guarantee victory in Florida.

Which every single model says if he doesn't win Florida there's no way possible he's re-elected.

Can't wait to see them tears drip

mr merlin

EOG Master
i conclude its over

50 days

Exactly what new voter switched to voting for this modern-day nightmare? let me help you with that. none

And now Bloomberg donated 100m to guarantee victory in Florida.

Which every single model says if he doesn't win Florida there's no way possible he's re-elected.

Can't wait to see them tears drip
How did all that money help bloomberg? it didn't. money is useful but you need to have the right message, the dems dont.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Last week Canada had 26 Covid deaths. They even had a day with zero deaths. Props to Canada and their Govermental leadership for a job well done. Here in Trump's America, an estimated avg. of around 1,000 deaths per day. Canada 26 deaths in a week, America 7,000 deaths in a week. Trump has been a colossal failure, even before the pandemic.

Bushay

NHL Expert
How did all that money help bloomberg? it didn't. money is useful but you need to have the right message, the dems dont.
If money didn't make difference, neither side would campaign for donations. Only in your "I won't accept facts" world does it not matter. The message is clear. Stick with Trump and more will continue to die from not only the Trump virus but his policies. They will target the Hispanic community with a lot of that money to counter the misinformation the Trump camp has been spewing. Trump better set up a GoFundMe quick.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Last week Canada had 26 Covid deaths. They even had a day with zero deaths. Props to Canada and their Govermental leadership for a job well done. Here in Trump's America, an estimated avg. of around 1,000 deaths per day. Canada 26 deaths in a week, America 7,000 deaths in a week. Trump has been a colossal failure, even before the pandemic.

So how many more years are they wearing masks then? 2? 3?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If money didn't make difference, neither side would campaign for donations. Only in your "I won't accept facts" world does it not matter. The message is clear. Stick with Trump and more will continue to die from not only the Trump virus but his policies. They will target the Hispanic community with a lot of that money to counter the misinformation the Trump camp has been spewing. Trump better set up a GoFundMe quick.

Yeah. Who doesn't want to be told to hide under their bed and throw away their futures?

What a great message.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
If wearing a mask and staying six feet from someone is "Throwing away our futures", I really doubt you had one anyway.

That is some piss pussy shit right there.

mr merlin

EOG Master
largest vaccine maker says if 2 doses are needed it will take until 2024 to vaccinate everyone
That's ridiculous isn't it, first off by dec prob 60-70 million will already have had it(we're around 50 now), then not every one will want a vaccine, so knock off another 75 million. that means we really only need to vaccinate 170 million approx, that's not that many, the orders are already in for hundreds of millions of doses.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If wearing a mask and staying six feet from someone is "Throwing away our futures", I really doubt you had one anyway.

That is some piss pussy shit right there.
I think there are 9-10 countries in the world who isn’t going thru this - mostly in Micronesia.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
List of countries with no reported cases-

Kiribati
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Nauru
North Korea
Palau
Samoa
Solomon Islands
Tonga
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Vanuatu

I don’t believe NK without any cases.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Going through what?

The ungodly horror of wearing a mask and distancing?

Jeezus throw in some hand sanitizer and you got a fukkin Stephen King novel.
Should the countries I listed wear masks and distance because you never know? Canada had 26 deaths last week, how long should they wear masks for? How long do you keep Canadian businesses down for?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So how many more years are they wearing masks then? 2? 3?

Well if you ask Herman Cain he would say there's no reason to wear a mask, if I die I die.

Imo wearing masks diminishes the spread of covid substantially. It also decreases the number of deaths and decreases the risk and burdens placed on healthcare workers. Its a no brainer to wear masks until a legitimate vaccine has been distributed to the population. Then again RepubliCons are ignorant. RIP Herman Cain.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
so are we measuring that states level of democratic-ness by their registered voting % or what?

We aren't measuring it at all.

Leave that for the finger pointers and excuse makers who need to deflect blame and create a narrative. Desperation does that to people.

It don't change shit.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Throw out MA and go down the line.

Almost every democratic governor is a compete idiot.

But it's still quite clear that population density of the state is way more positively correlated with higher Covid deaths per capita.

Do you really think Baker bungled the Covid situation in MA, where did go wrong?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Almost every democratic governor is a compete idiot.

But it's still quite clear that population density of the state is way more positively correlated with higher Covid deaths per capita.

Chris Baker is an amazing Governor , maybe the best. I'd love to see him run for President in 2024.

Do you really think he bungled the Covid situation in MA?
Now it’s college towns that are rising. It doesn’t matter if you’re a D or an R.