Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran

I believe that tweet is just mocking and saying the word for word opposite of some right wing prominent tweeter that said the Democrats are quietly having a mass exodus

and If I had to pick one or the other to be true, I'd say that the older and whiter portion of the democratic party is indeed sneaking off and will vote for Trump and hopefully Republicans up and down the ballot because they fear the riots and angry mobs and just want the pendulum to shift back to some sense of normalcy.

they aren't going to tell anyone about it, so it won't show up in polls. They won't even tell their friends or family.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I believe that tweet is just mocking and saying the word for word opposite of some right wing prominent tweeter that said the Democrats are quietly having a mass exodus

and If I had to pick one or the other to be true, I'd say that the older and whiter portion of the democratic party is indeed sneaking off and will vote for Trump and hopefully Republicans up and down the ballot because they fear the riots and angry mobs and just want the pendulum to shift back to some sense of normalcy.

they aren't going to tell anyone about it, so it won't show up in polls. They won't even tell their friends or family.
The generic "who will you vote for for congress" is at about dem +5, which is near historical averages. If trump was way down it would be Dem +10, people are lying about who they're voting for for president but are less likely when they answer the congressional race question.

Keep in mind most of the blacks and hispanics that are switching to trump will prob still vote for their dem congressional candidate, so Trump is in an even better position.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. The tourism industry and restaurants are just booming. LOL.

What a retard.

This little Asperger's baby don't want to do anything to control Covid.

He just wants his economy back.

But he can't seem to round up enough idiots who think severe illness or death is something that interests them.

So he blames mitigation, not the illness.

Hey Aspy, get rid of the virus and maybe some folks go out for dinner.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

But he can't seem to round up enough idiots who think severe illness or death is something that interests them.

Who isn’t wearing a mask these days? I’ve seen everyone wearing one for the entire summer. It hasn’t exactly helped.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You would have to here.

Europe is up quite a bit in cases now. Didn’t they wear a mask, practice social distancing all summer? Did they throw their pandemic plan away like trump did? If not, what happened?
Look at any chart of any city, state, or nation that implements mask laws, you cant tell anything changes. It's almost always the same pattern, cases are rising, they panic and require masks, cases continue to rise, until they peak(which takes 5-6-7 weeks), then they begin to fall.

What you see is a natural progression of disease as occurs in all pandemics, masks have little if any effect.

People don't knock the cheeseburgers out of your hand when you're in McDonald's. We all take our own health risks.

Look at any chart of any city, state, or nation that implements mask laws, you cant tell anything changes. It's almost always the same pattern, cases are rising, they panic and require masks, cases continue to rise, until they peak(which takes 5-6-7 weeks), then they begin to fall.

What you see is a natural progression of disease as occurs in all pandemics, masks have little if any effect.

You are a real piece of work

Nobody in this forum has been more wrong about Covid than yourself.

Yet you continue to make declarations as if you really know what the fuck you’re talking about

mr merlin

EOG Master
You are a real piece of work

Nobody in this forum has been more wrong about Covid than yourself.

Yet you continue to make declarations as if you really know what the fuck you’re talking about
I've been right on most things, just as with trump, you're blinded by hate.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Who isn’t wearing a mask these days? I’ve seen everyone wearing one for the entire summer. It hasn’t exactly helped.

Didn't I just see 9-10000 people crammed in an airport hanger with a capacity of 1700 wearing silly red hats and no masks? Listening to some orange guy say masks are stupid?

Saginaw or someplace?

kane

EOG master

The head of the CDC yesterday said if all Americans wore a mask, the virus would be under control in 2-3 months, but too many people take their cue from the president and refuse to wear one, that's why the virus will be with us for a long time to come

The head of the CDC yesterday said if all Americans wore a mask, the virus would be under control in 2-3 months, but too many people take their cue from the president and refuse to wear one, that's why the virus will be with us for a long time to come
How many times are the CDC and Fauci going to be wrong before you make your own decisions?

mr merlin

EOG Master
You have been the biggest Covidiot on EOG and it isn’t close

Blinded? That’s a laugh. Your cult mentality has you believing your cult leader is actually going to win Minnesota.
i haven't made that claim, it could happen, it might not, but if he loses it wont be by 16 pts' or 10, or even 5. This is a close race, the whole state is changing, northern areas that were the most democrat in the state are now reversing bigtime. The suburbs will decide it, and the riots sent a shudder through them, I'm in one.

I have a nephew that lives in minneapolis, loved it, I was talking to my brother the other day and he said "they're out" are fixing up the house to sell and are not looking back.

kane

EOG master
Kane do you still think everyone should be locked down?

I would do whatever the health experts recommend. The head of the CDC says if everyone wore a mask we could have the virus under control in 2-3 months, so if I was in charge I would make mask wearing mandatory for the next few months, then reassess where we are

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I would do whatever the health experts recommend. The head of the CDC says if everyone wore a mask we could have the virus under control in 2-3 months, so if I was in charge I would make mask wearing mandatory for the next few months, then reassess where we are
What percentage of the people do you think do not wear a mask?

Should businesses be open? You're a past poster so say now.

How many deaths would have been a success on the part of the President? You libs quote irrelevant numbers. All we know for sure is that if the dems were in charge, there would have been many more deaths.

kane

EOG master
How many deaths would have been a success on the part of the President? You libs quote irrelevant numbers. All we know for sure is that if the dems were in charge, there would have been many more deaths.

All we know for sure is you thought the virus would only affect NY and it would be over in one week, nothing you post about Covid can ever be taken seriously

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
If the US would have matched Germany's numbers per capita, I would have said that Trump did a good job.

The supposed #1 country in the world should perform as such