Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Bushay

NHL Expert
COVID now 4th largest mass casualty event in US history. Topped only by the Civil War, WWII, 1918 flu pandemic.

Thanks, Trump Virus

blueline

EOG Master
" It will boggle my mind till my dying day"
Sanjay Gupta discussing why people wont wear masks etc to prevent the spread of the trump virus.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sanjay Gupta discussing why people wont wear masks etc to prevent the spread of the trump virus.
I dont wear masks, went to walgreens today for my flu shot with no mask, no reason to, they dont work, they are useless, that's been proven by decades of studies.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
How are Dr Gupta's feelings about how the rest of the world is handling the virus? Seems like everyone has it under control except for dumb red states.

mr merlin

EOG Master
48000 college students have tested positive, 2 hospitalizations, 0 deaths. Yet the universities act like it's WW11, literally life and death. A total scam.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Bushay - you can't even believe what you post such as the Putin nonsense.
so you don't believe the people in charge of security that Trump put in place to protect us? Only if it goes to you're way of thinking huh?
might be time to take a break from Fox News ad get a bipartisn perspective once in a while. Now that you're credibility is shot here.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
so you don't believe the people in charge of security that Trump put in place to protect us? Only if it goes to you're way of thinking huh?
might be time to take a break from Fox News ad get a bipartisn perspective once in a while. Now that you're credibility is shot here.

Bipartisan. LOL.

You can't be serious.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Today's installment of campaign-related news items from across the country.

* Donald Trump's campaign filed suit in Nevada to block the state's expanded mail-in voting laws. Yesterday, a federal judge threw out the case.

* On a related note, Politico reported the other day, "Six months into a crusade to stop universal mail-in voting, Trump hasn’t yet prevented a single state from sending voters the unsolicited ballots he claims, with minimal evidence, are ripe for fraud."

* Speaking of court rulings, a federal judge ruled yesterday that Wisconsin can count absentee ballots until Nov. 9, just so long as they're postmarked by Nov. 3.

* The New York Times reported overnight that Democratic strategists working on Senate campaigns in multiple states "described a spontaneous outpouring of donations the likes of which they had never seen" in the wake of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's passing.

* In Iowa, a state the Republican ticket carried easily four years ago, a new Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll found Joe Biden and Donald Trump tied at 47% each.

* In Maine, the latest Boston Globe/Suffolk poll found Biden leading Trump by double digits, 51% to 39%.

* As for Maine's closely watched U.S. Senate race, the same poll found Sara Gideon (D) with a far more modest advantage over incumbent Sen. Susan Collins (R), 46% to 41%.

* A recent appeals court ruling endorsed a Florida Republican scheme to impose fines and fees on ex-felons who want to vote. Now, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is reportedly leading an effort to raise millions to help pay off those debts.

* Earlier this month, dozens of U.S. Nobel Laureates in science and medicine endorsed Biden's presidential candidacy. Today, the former vice president's campaign also announced support from 13 winners of the Nobel Prize in economics.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Cases are up 20% from last week

You are too stupid to realize deaths will start increasing again
Nonsense, cases are up because testing is up, almost all of the new positives are related to college's opening, NONE of them will die. not one.

Among 37 colleges samples, 48000 students have tested positive, only 2 were hospitalized, with zero deaths.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Nonsense, cases are up because testing is up, almost all of the new positives are related to college's opening, NONE of them will die. not one.

Among 37 colleges samples, 48000 students have tested positive, only 2 were hospitalized, with zero deaths.

How The Fuck Does FAKE NEWS ABC/Washington Post Do a Complete Turnaround ?

And All of a Sudden, Start Printing The Truth.

You come up with a bullshit excuse to argue against every single fact laid in front of you

mr merlin

EOG Master
How The Fuck Does FAKE NEWS ABC/Washington Post Do a Complete Turnaround ?

And All of a Sudden, Start Printing The Truth.

Those polls are wrong too, trumps getting well over 50% of latinos in fla, He'll prob win by 6-7, and if he wins AZ, and NC(they are more red than Fl), then all he has to do is win either of the rust belt states that flipped, just one.

It's over, he'll run the table, prob add NV, NH, and MN too, maybe even CO or NM.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You come up with a bullshit excuse to argue against every single fact laid in front of you
Do you agree that if 48000 students in just 37 large universities get it, and none die, with only 2 hospitalizations, that there is no reason for panic, no need for remote learning, no need for anything regarding mitigation?

Do you agree that if 48000 students in just 37 large universities get it, and none die, with only 2 hospitalizations, that there is no reason for panic, no need for remote learning, no need for anything regarding mitigation?
The elevator doesn't go to the top with some of these guys. More colleges are getting tested with the start of school. They test positive but it's not lethal.