Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Ray Luca

EOG Master
You both are so sick....its people like u that are making others feel complacent by playing it down And acting like its over. How many more have to die? 200k in six months not enough. The next surge is coming....

mr merlin

EOG Master
You both are so sick....its people like u that are making others feel complacent by playing it down And acting like its over. How many more have to die? 200k in six months not enough. The next surge is coming....
What do you base your prediction on? Every single state that has had a surge has seen cases fall, isn't that true? That's the pattern of all virus's, right now the surges(largely testing related) in some of the upper midwest states are prob close to peaking, in time whether it's this week, or in a couple weeks, they'll fall too.

It must be very upsetting to you to see life returning to normal all over, sports being played, business's reopening in states with good govs, etc. What does fear mongering gain you, or the nation?

Ray Luca

EOG Master
It must be very upsetting to you to see life returning to normal all over, sports being played, business's reopening in states with good govs, etc. What does fear mongering gain you, or the nation?

Yeah right. Nobody lost more income than me during this. I'm very happy sports are being played
_________

~~~~~~~~~

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Looks like tomorrow's debate is Turnip's last hope. Not to win, just to live to fight his next battle.

My guess is he has a complete meltdown in front of the entire nation.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
That's an odd response because I have never been afraid of it. Made that clear from day one . You seem like an old guy who is kinda slow though so no problem.

I'm in my 50's
Not afraid of anything or anyone
Was always good w my hands growing up.
Move on

MrTop

EOG Master
Warning Signs Are Flashing Ahead of Covid’s Second U.S. Winter

• Hospitalization, death rates no longer declining as cases rise
  • New Yorkers, school children seeing increases in infections

all over by easter. It would be wonderful to have the churches full

:coffee:

cheapseats

EOG Master

Not in NY, the radical left hates religion ..................just another quality of the left

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Not in NY, the radical left hates religion ..................just another quality of the left

This radical left, what the fukk is it? A bunch of skinny kids wearing black?

More deadly than half dead migrants who somehow walk over the border to the most technically advanced country in the world?

Or did someone tell you to say "Radical left" as often as possible?

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated

LoL come on mr top

NY # increases are Brooklyn. Ask Cucker.

Orthodox Jew Spike

Ocean Cnty (lakewood) nj as well

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
One million dead nine months
I know
They don't count.....
Not if you are trying to determine the end. What is interesting is many are stating the second wave (and possible third wave) is coming soon, yet states are opening more things. Someone will be wrong here.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Not if you are trying to determine the end. What is interesting is many are stating the second wave (and possible third wave) is coming soon, yet states are opening more things. Someone will be wrong here.
Someone has already been wrong, like the Univ of Wash - who gives the projections that fauci and others rely on, they're on projection 30 at least. With every one having been horribly off, fauci himself in late july as cases rose down south said cases would reach 100K/day and deaths 3K...oops.

The reality is that new cases still track testing, cases are not increasing in 90% of the country, hospitalizations are less than half their peak, and deaths are dropping.

Also there is little chance of a serious flu season as people are already washing their hands, etc. It's all bullshit, the good news is most of this will simply disappear after nov 3rd.