Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
are the cultists still claiming trump won the debate?
I've asked this before and never get an answer. Is it possible for a media organization that lies all day every day about Trump for 4 years, to run an honest poll? i think not, that's not reasonable.

so according to the cultists the trump debate show was supposed to help him?

#bluetsunami

How many months and how often did we hear from trumpanzees "I can't wait for the debates"?

They felt that way because they live in their Fox bubble where Joe gaffes are exaggerated and trumps lunacy is ignored

I've asked this before and never get an answer. Is it possible for an incompetent president that lies all day every day for 4 years, to run an honest and effective government ? i think not, that's not reasonable.

Finally a coherent and honest post from you

Cheers!

mr merlin

EOG Master
How many months and how often did we hear from trumpanzees "I can't wait for the debates"?

They felt that way because they live in their Fox bubble where Joe gaffes are exaggerated and trumps lunacy is ignored
You dont like that zogby poll from last night that showed trump gaining since the debate huh?

i expect trump to win fl by 3-5 pts. i see he's leading among cubans by something like 62-25.

A much more important FLA demographic is seniors and trump has lot a ton of support from them with Joe leading the way

You not willing to go double or nothing with me on the election says it all.....Even though you’re a cultist you don’t have any confidence to put your money where your big mouth is

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
such a slow decline....the ride down has not been quite as quick as the ride up....

I guess we just have to accept 275-300+ thousand dead as our Christmas gift. Luckily i've been able to exchange college football joy and distraction for good saturday news.

yesterday's deaths - 755
one weeks ago Sat- 737
two weeks ago Sat- 659

More bad FLA news for Covid boy

Showing “stunning” polls that the president is bleeding support from senior voters who propelled him to the White House in 2016, and his Florida numbers collapsing, Witt blurted, the president “probably doesn’t want to hear this.”

Reacting to the poll showing Biden beating Trump 62 to 35% among seniors, MSNBC’s Cori Coffin explained, “We spoke to so many people yesterday, just a plethora of different groups. Every single person we spoke to is just exhausted over the division in this country and rhetoric. They didn’t approve of the president’s debate performance after the first debate, calling it unpresidential. They want to hear more from both candidates when it comes to a specific plan for tackling COVID and then of course helping rebuild the economy after that. They need more, they say, from both candidates, and especially Donald Trump, the president of the United States.”

mr merlin

EOG Master
Covid boy might not even be alive for Election Day and you and your delusional fantasies still believe he’s going to win

You’re a funny dude

It’s over
Trump went Mano to mano against covid, charged maskless into the breach to defend America from the plague.

Biden his under his mask in the basement.

USA USA USA.

Trump went Mano to mano against covid, charged maskless into the breach to defend America from the plague.

Biden his under his mask in the basement.

USA USA USA.

Too bad for Covid boy the last side by side memory of him and Joe is trump getting curb stomped in the debate

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
21% more people were mauled to death and died excruciating fights vs Grizzly Bears today versus last Sunday.

can you imagine how painful that was for them and their families the past few weeks?

well over 300,000 Americans were attacked by Grizzly Bear fangs and claws this past week

what a nightmare

"Who cares about blame?" says the moron that's blamed Trump for every one of his life's shortcomings for the past four years.

You missed the point

With one month to go before the election blame game is irrelevant

The American public has already decided trump is an incompetent buffoon in over his head and voting him out with a landslide defeat