Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Just returned from a trip to north dakota, zero covid concern there, almost no masks on anyone, bars packed, gaming tables full with no restrictions, buffets open. it's a normal world, they do talk about it somewhat, say that cases are going up, that some bar workers have had it, but it doesn't stop them, or shut them down, they just roll with the punches.

God Love these salt of the earth types

keep rolling you tough bastards!

good thing is, i'm sure their economy is PUMPING!!!!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
it feels good to have a commander in chief, as brave as we do

forging his way into the red hot covid zones of Wisconsin to be with his people in their time of need

The White House has admitted their national policy is herd immunity. And its been that way for months.

The great capital city, Oklahoma City, today announced their hospitals have zero ICU beds available. Same for the entire Bismark, N.D. Wisconsin is facing a major Covid crisis. This is just a peek. Local newspapers thoughout the country all are running similar headlines about shortage of ICU beds at their hospitals.

Must read article of an Oshkosh, Wi bar owner in the hospital with Covid 19.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...lames-trump-crisis-covid-19-oblio/5936996002/

Bigrunner

EOG Master
One of my accounts is a hospital. There were beds lined up everywhere in the hallways in preparation of the outbreak. Now it’s back to normal there. Could it be a weaker strain? Toby’s post is how I see it also.

Total speculation on your part. A nurse I'm seeing tells me this strain is more contagious. Both claims can be correct. Is so it's a positive trade-off.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You’re wound up pretty tight lately, Heisenberg.

I think most are because there’s a lot to be wound up about. Things are more fucked up at the moment than any era of my life.

We have a pandemic that’s killing at an enormous rate while also killing the economy.

And then we have idiots that choose to ignore science and the reality of the situation that only exacerbates the severity of the crisis.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think most are because there’s a lot to be wound up about. Things are more fucked up at the moment than any era of my life.

We have a pandemic that’s killing at an enormous rate while also killing the economy.

And then we have idiots that choose to ignore science and the reality of the situation that only exacerbates the severity of the crisis.
The economy is pretty good in red states, it's as simple as that, blue state leaders are committing suicide, nothing honorable about that. The virus isn't to blame for that either.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

You got worse problems than that brother.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Look for a big spike coming Fairwarning, thanks to yours truly

me and 4 of my chicago friends were up camping and hiking in Van Buren State park with 7 of our Grand Rapids and Muskegon friends.

that park was PACKED!!!! I think there are well over 200 campsites and they were FULL. most had close to 10 people there, very festive atmosphere. We joined many neighbor's parties for games of Cam Jam and cornhole and sharing micro brews and our Chicago covid strains of course.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
tsk tsk Archie. You picked the perfect weekend to go with peak color and perfect weather. Everything in Harbor Country was packed also.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
tsk tsk Archie. You picked the perfect weekend to go with peak color and perfect weather. Everything in Harbor Country was packed also.

yeah it was beautiful, amazing foliage. The dogs loved playing in the big waves and hiking the dunes. nice and sunny in the day and perfect cool nights for sleeping

kane

EOG master
The idiot governor of Florida declared that sports stadiums can be at full capacity in the state, despite the obvious advantage it would give the Dolphins, the team has announced they'll stick with only allowing 13,000 fans to attend the games, which of course is the smart and responsible thing to do. On the other hand, Dan Mullen the idiot coach of the Gators was calling for a packed house this week when his team plays LSU. The Gators just had to postpone the game due to Covid running rampant on the Gators team, LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master
The idiot governor of Florida declared that sports stadiums can be at full capacity in the state, despite the obvious advantage it would give the Dolphins, the team has announced they'll stick with only allowing 13,000 fans to attend the games, which of course is the smart and responsible thing to do. On the other hand, Dan Mullen the idiot coach of the Gators was calling for a packed house this week when his team plays LSU. The Gators just had to postpone the game due to Covid running rampant on the Gators team, LOL
They now have the option, which is good, the govt should never dictate to business's what to do. Thank god for wise men like Descantis.

blueline

EOG Master
What a collection of morons

From SI

Dan, Dan, Dan.

His desire to increase the odds of winning a football game by creating a super-spreader event is mind-numbing. Priorities out of whack? There's no doubt about that.

In Florida's home opener, they were allowed to have 17,000 fans. Now, he wants five times that, breathing, sweating and coughing all over each other,

mr merlin

EOG Master
Barron positive, Nick Saban positive, how many hundreds of prominent people need to get this with zero consequence before people realize it's a fake disease?