Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Death are increasing now. Weekday over weekday

yeah hopefully it's just a weird correction or anomaly

but first two days of the week we are up 39% over the first two days of last week. Tues-Thurs will give us a better indication if it's a blip or a trend.

Sept 11/12= 661 deaths
Sept18/19= 919 deaths

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just wait until the Big 10 fires up the season next week.

Most of the players are being used as pawns. Hope for the best. Don't want any deaths or permanent health issues.

Just after Coach Mullen of the Gators called for the stadium to be packed with 90,000 fans he caught the virus and had to apologize for his ignorance.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Most of the players are being used as pawns. Hope for the best. Don't want any deaths or permanent health issues.

Just after Coach Mullen of the Gators called for the stadium to be packed with 90,000 fans he caught the virus and had to apologize for his ignorance.
Supposedly Minn has some cases. Fleck isn’t giving out any info.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The NFL put a whole bunch of players on the virus list last weekend, but never detailed why(positives or contact), they're doing it right, just plow ahead.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Why, are things getting worse? I think something like 34K people are hospitalized, it was 55K back in late July.

pretty simple...... Its a big country, mosaic remember.

sunbelt has come way down since July right?

quick glance says

California down 5k since July
Texas down 7k
Florida down 7.5k
Az down 3k

that's 23 K right there. enough take us from 55 to low 20ks without evening adding in the drops in other southern states. If we aren't in the low to mid 20ks? what does that mean?

a dozen other summer peak states are down. When one side goes down, the other side goes up

So governors in many states are seeing all sorts of numbers hit records, or start to approach previous spring peaks. Is the Gov of Ohio or Wisconsin or North Dakota going to say.

well our countries numbers were there, now here...we're good

nope. they get paid to steal freedom only from members of their own state.

kane

EOG master
The virus will get worse the next couple of months, anyone who thinks it's over needs to stop listening to the pathological liar and start listening to the health experts

mr merlin

EOG Master
send all those students to the Governor's street.

maybe some with guns and pipe bombs

don't tread on our college students!!!!
Why those students dont march around campus en mass yelling we will not obey is beyond me? What's happened to kids today, I remember the demonstrations is the 60's and 70's, back then students stood up and demanded their rights.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Why those students dont march around campus en mass yelling we will not obey is beyond me? What's happened to kids today, I remember the demonstrations is the 60's and 70's, back then students stood up and demanded their rights.

well they haven't had a chance yet.

let's see what they do.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
First 3 days of the week in the books

trend continuing

Deaths up 391 lost souls over what we lost last week S,M,T. increase of 26% in deaths

maybe more concerning.... a big 4% bump in Hospitalizations nationwide in one day

let's stop the panic narrators as Halloween and Thanksgiving roll in

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
The death count is over 1k for the first time in a month, but nothing to see, right??

Rising cases have nothing to do with deaths???

Only a Trump supporter would say such a thing

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The death count is over 1k for the first time in a month, but nothing to see, right??

Rising cases have nothing to do with deaths???

Only a Trump supporter would say such a thing

Not one state in the union has cases going down. Today Trump said there is nothing he would have done differently.

He could of at least said I would have been a leader. He said he was the war time president. But instead of leading the country to victory, he hid in his bunker and attacked the medical experts. Herd immunity? 😂 l

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
1225 lost souls on Wednesday. Up 26% from last Wednesday.

632 more deaths this week through 4 days, as opposed to last week. up 26% as well

Hopefully the back logs are all caught up and we can get back to going down

we have met the moment and we have prevailed, we've worked together to achieve total victory!

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
up over 40,000 hospitalizations up from 28k back on Sept 20. increase of 29%, which is good. Prob just healthy people admitted to boost the hospital fake virus $$$$, we need our hospitals to get that faux stimulus $