Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Proud of the Patriots in the upper midwest doing work, to get that herd immunity in before Christmas, just *in case* the vaccine ain't warp speeded enough

for instance just in today's reports for one day 1 out of every 930 North Dakota residents had a positive test. 1 in every 50K paid the ultimate heroic sacrifice.

to put this effort into perspective

if those stinky ass froggy french wimps would produce those ratios we would have seen 1286 of those dead stinkers today, and 70,236 of them pop positive for LA Rona

hopefully another week or two and North Dakota will be in the promise land, with ZERO loss of liberty or freedom

mr merlin

EOG Master
Proud of the Patriots in the upper midwest doing work, to get that herd immunity in before Christmas, just *in case* the vaccine ain't warp speeded enough

for instance just in today's reports for one day 1 out of every 930 North Dakota residents had a positive test. 1 in every 50K paid the ultimate heroic sacrifice.

to put this effort into perspective

if those stinky ass froggy french wimps would produce those ratios we would have seen 1286 of those dead stinkers today, and 70,236 of them pop positive for LA Rona

hopefully another week or two and North Dakota will be in the promise land, with ZERO loss of liberty or freedom
It's always interesting when the people who complain most are the people that dont live there.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
totally agree, Its crazy how everyone gets worked up about other states, like they are united by something

for instance did you know like more than half of the 13 Patriots they arrested for taking the time to plan out some Lessons for Michigan's Governor Whitmer don't even live in Mi where she is the Gov?

I read soooooo many comments about New York this, Florida that, Chicago this, Portland that, Texas this, PHILADELPHIA THAT

it's rarely from the residents though

mr merlin

EOG Master
totally agree, Its crazy how everyone gets worked up about other states, like they are united by something

for instance did you know like more than half of the 13 Patriots they arrested for taking the time to plan out some Lessons for Michigan's Governor Whitmer don't even live in Mi where she is the Gov?

I read soooooo many comments about New York this, Florida that, Chicago this, Portland that, Texas this, PHILADELPHIA THAT

it's rarely from the residents though
What's going on in ILL, the gov basically shut down 70% of the state, what's that for?

mr merlin

EOG Master
goofball tyranists worried about all the rona spilling out of Wisconsin
I see deborah birx spent a couple days in ND, said she was shocked that very few people wore masks anywhere, said it was the worst mask compliance she's seen . Quite the eye opener for a person from the east coast media bubble I imagine.

Bushay

NHL Expert
What was the cost of the lockdown in economic and human terms, that's the problem. Of course a real lockdown will reduce transmission, but when you reopen you're right back where you started, so why do it?
Cause it saves lives dummy. Fuck the economic and human terms whatever that even means. We'll recover from that in time. Let's get the virus contained and under control and then open things up slowly and go from there. then quarantine off the small outbreaks when they happen. Otherwise, we'll never get it under control like this country did and we'd have had minimal deaths until the vaccine comes out. If it were me I'd have Trump up on murder charges come January 20th for what he did to us all. And if it was anyone else but Trump in office you'd feel the same way as the rest of us do.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Hospitals in the UK have been told to expect a vaccine in the second week of Nov. Assuming that happens, how long would it take our FDA to approve it for use here? one would hope a couple weeks but it wouldn't surprise me if it's a month. Everyday they wait costs lives and misery.
Plus there's no plan in place to distribute the vaccine from this administration so because of that more will die at his expense trying to keep this crook in office.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Cause it saves lives dummy. Fuck the economic and human terms whatever that even means. We'll recover from that in time. Let's get the virus contained and under control and then open things up slowly and go from there. then quarantine off the small outbreaks when they happen. Otherwise, we'll never get it under control like this country did and we'd have had minimal deaths until the vaccine comes out. If it were me I'd have Trump up on murder charges come January 20th for what he did to us all. And if it was anyone else but Trump in office you'd feel the same way as the rest of us do.
Lets get the virus under control? lets not.

Bushay

NHL Expert
couple of lines from the original Anonymous op-ed read pretty differently when you know the author was one of the senior-most officials at the agency that implemented family separation not long before publication

1603918253279.png
1603918271757.png

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trump, who declared “I don’t make money from China” in Thursday night’s presidential debate, has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in China since he took office. Forbes estimates that at least $5.4 million has flowed into the president’s business from a lease agreement involving a state-owned bank in Trump Tower.
The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China signed a lease for space in 2008, years before the president took office, paying about $1.9 million in annual rent. Trump is well-aware of the deal. “I’ll show you the Industrial Bank of China,” he told three Forbes journalists touring Trump Tower in 2015. “I have the best tenants in the world in this building.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...-cMBlKsKVyQFu6-WltkDRx5gFaArXzsc#279a5dbded11

Bushay

NHL Expert
NEW
@UnivisionNews
poll of Latino voters:
NATIONAL: Biden 67% Trump 26%
TEXAS: Biden 66% Trump 28%
FLORIDA: Biden 57% Trump 37%
ARIZONA: Biden 66% Trump 26%
PENNSYLVANIA Biden 67% Trump 25%

Bushay

NHL Expert
UPDATE: Omaha police: “According to a preliminary report there were 30 people contacted for medical reasons and a total of 7 people transported to area hospitals with a variety of medical conditions.”

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Bush, maybe post this stuff in a Trump or politics thread. This is a coronavirus thread

Also do you not think that lady is doing satire?

mr merlin

EOG Master
This is who you argue with every day. Holy Shit!!!!
Trump is going to win and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. He is guided by the hand of God, that's a fact.

A week from now it will be springtime in america, his 2nd term will usher into a great worldwide reset, as the entire world will fall under his divine guidance.

It is written.

Trump is going to win and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. He is guided by the hand of God, that's a fact.

A week from now it will be springtime in america, his 2nd term will usher into a great worldwide reset, as the entire world will fall under his divine guidance.

It is written.

Guided by the hand of god serving one term and heading to prison

Bushay

NHL Expert
Bush, maybe post this stuff in a Trump or politics thread. This is a coronavirus thread

Also do you not think that lady is doing satire?
No, this is the correct thread. It's already been moved to the Politics forum and it's the same stuff I've been sharing for months. Were all in the position because of the Trump Virus. So it IS related.

You don’t think there will be 200K dead by Election Day and you’re asking if we are catching on yet?

So rich Dr Charlie
I doubt it, about 3 weeks ago another dire prediction came out, it said we would have 140,000 dead by july 1, at that time we were just passing 120K - well we have 1 day to go and it's unlikely we even hit 130K. So in a prediction looking 3 weeks out they missed it by 50%. not even close.

That friedman guy(former head of something under obama) was on the sunday shows yesterday, he talked about how bad things are going, how dangerous it was to reopen, all dire stuff, then he was asked about deaths and why they're still dropping and have fallen so far. He blathered on about lagging indicators, etc, then he made his mistake - he told the truth, he said another 15000 people will die in july - which would avg 500/day. We are above that now, we haven't gotten anywhere near that low yet. So after all that busllshit about exploding cases, rushed reopenings, ignoring science, he basically admitted that deaths will keep dropping.

Which means he lied through his teeth, his agenda is only to scare, to drum up fear.

Sad

Bushay

NHL Expert
lol

new CNN national likely-voter poll:

white men w/no college degree Trump 68%, Biden 30%

everyone else Biden 60%, Trump 37%

mr merlin

EOG Master
Update time, another week into rising cases and covid hysteria, record cases oh my god...yet the death rate remains flat, right where it was 6 weeks ago, right were it was 3 months ago.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Good news, nationwide hospitalizations are now under 30K, after peaking around 56K 5-6 weeks ago, and they're dropping fast. Strange that the media isn't talking about that?

6 weeks ago, where we at now?

Where do we think we'll be in Dec, Jan, Feb

any chance we get over 56k again?

how high would be too high? 65k? 75k?