Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Haven't you figured it out yet? They are peddling fear, their goal is to keep people scared, because scared people are easy to control.

Check out this chart and compare it to the hysterical shreiks from the media.

You of all people have a lot of fucking nerve to tell another soul " haven't you figured it out yet"

You are easily the biggest Covidiot out there. You've been wrong about every single thing related to Covid

Bushay

NHL Expert
Let's leave him alone for 3 days Heisy before the excuses start rolling in and he feverishly starts pounding on his keyboard about how they were wronged. and how the Democrats cheap.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
appreciate Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota continuing to put in work and make sacrifices.

I'd love to see them echew masks as much as possible. With the multitude of variables in play here, having some control over a few of the variables as much as possible on either end of the spectrum can provide some good data.

south dakota docs seem to be on the cutting edge as well, as they've identified a large number of twice infected folks. Larger than any other area that i'm aware of at this point.

could be interesting to think about how time could have impacted strains mutating there, or if they had any events that could have provided a petri's dish of strains from all over the country into one area. Epidemiologists will be studying this shit for decades

Where's the little Asperger's Corky to tell us Sturgis was a great idea.

MrTop

EOG Master
Exactly, co workers got it and they all got tested, many had false positives and sat home for 2 weeks, 5 months later they're catching it for real.

After a record 200 days with no local coronavirus cases, Taiwan is the envy of the world, whereas Melbourne, Australia, offers some bleak lessons. German Chancellor Angela Merkel says Europe should have acted sooner, while Vladimir Putin concedes Russia’s unproven vaccine isn’t going as well as hoped.

keep betting on russia.... lol

sad

blueline

EOG Master
cultists are dropping dead

Study links Trump rallies to more than 700 Covid deaths
The working paper, released late Friday, examined the impact of 18 rallies held between June 20 and Sept. 30.

mr merlin

EOG Master
cultists are dropping dead

Study links Trump rallies to more than 700 Covid deaths
The working paper, released late Friday, examined the impact of 18 rallies held between June 20 and Sept. 30.
Cant be, MSNBC said that Trumps amy coney white house ceremony killed 100,000 people alone, no more left to go around.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran

I'm on the spybar's side

those young ones and the bar are taking a lot of heat locally and being forced to change by the draconian government which limits fans to soccer games to just 50. I guess Anders is getting worried. But I say let the kids party...

sounds like 3 weeks ago they were pissed at this clip

https://www.thelocal.se/20201013/pa...-concern-after-nightclubs-reopen-in-stockholm

Public events with more than 50 people are currently legally banned. This applies to concerts, demonstrations, and theatre performances, for example, but not to workplaces, shopping centres or private events.

"it can be noted there are a lot of people in the same place, so it is definitely something we will be looking into further" Stockholm city council officer, Daniel Persson told SVT broadcaster. Swedish local authorities are in charge of inspecting bars and restaurants and have the authority to find and close down venues that fall foul of the binding coronavirus rules

mr merlin

EOG Master
Been 7 weeks since cases started rising, cases are up 140% since the bottom, deaths are up maybe 12%. Quite the lag huh?

mr merlin

EOG Master
After tomorrow I’m going to miss your trump comedy act
The polls all flipping mboy, Trump should win every state he won last time IMO, and I expect most of his margins will be larger than last time across the board, possibly he wins the popular vote as well.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Fauci is a fucktard, he has done nothing but pontificate. If you're the leading infectious in the land, then make a stand, make recommendations. Nope, the deep state fuck just continues to bullshit.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Then Stop begging me for Money, James. It's always a welcome thing after the election when the begging for $$$$ stops.
I am quite impressed with Stuttering John's growth over the years. From Stern Flunkie who just read Howard's extremely funny questions to Famous people, still my all time favorite Stern bit, to a very in tune and on point Political analyst.