Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
so how does this work. If they finish counting in Pa on Friday and Trump wins the entire election do the covid deaths continue?

but if the cheaters were successful in numerous states and they declare Biden the winner and gets the electoral votes on Dec 14 Do the 50k hospitalized covid crisis actors have to wait until dec 14 to go home or can the covid plandemic cease operations before that?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
so how does this work. If they finish counting in Pa on Friday and Trump wins the entire election do the covid deaths continue?

but if the cheaters were successful in numerous states and they declare Biden the winner and gets the electoral votes on Dec 14 Do the 50k hospitalized covid crisis actors have to wait until dec 14 to go home or can the covid plandemic cease operations before that?
Ask this insane Idiot. He has the answers you seek for folks like you.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Just in time for christmas. What a Hallmark moment.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Deaths only up 27% over the past 18 days

hospitalizations up 16% over the past 7 days.
hospitalizations up 74% to 52k in the past month

we're rounding the corner onto magically disappear street

Deaths only up 27% over the past 18 days

hospitalizations up 16% over the past 7 days.
hospitalizations up 74% to 52k in the past month

we're rounding the corner onto magically disappear street

Phew....I was starting to worry without Baghdad Merlins Covid analysis but it’s comforting to see you heroically step up in his absence.

Thanks Archie-be well

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Today's North Dakota death report is equivalent to a report of 1504 Californian deaths

but the good news is they are rolling with it almost zero covid concerns there

next stop herd immunity

any minute now

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
forgot to mention North Dakota leap frogs over a few states including Michigan

to sit at 12th place for highest per capita deaths.

must be those pockets of North Dakota with all the minorities and population density bigger than Detroit

I can't think of any other relevant variables in play here

forgot to mention North Dakota leap frogs over a few states including Michigan

to sit at 12th place for highest per capita deaths.

must be those pockets of North Dakota with all the minorities and population density bigger than Detroit

I can't think of any other relevant variables in play here

Such a bummer-My family is from a North Dakota and they are such nice people up there. My cousin who owns a shop there has been on Facebook for months urging people to take it seriously and mask up. Big trump support in that state and they treated it like most trumpers do

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Jesus, 22 deaths in South Dakota today

its' so weird, these states started to see increases in cases weeks and weeks ago. like months ago really. but NOW we are seeing huge piles of dead bodies

it's almost like there is a significant lag effect going on.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Where the little Assburger kid speaking of meaning fukk all?

Dunkee tell us some more shit about Sturgis or heard immunity in Jersey and NY.

Bushay

NHL Expert
NBC News confirms 120,048 new COVID cases in the U.S. today, the first time cases have crossed the 120,000 mark for single-day cases.

he can't go soon enough

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wonderful news, almost 10K new cases in ILL, 6000 in MI, Ny and NJ at new post spring highs, Obviously a total failure to manage and respond by the leasers in those states.

Time to lock them down baby!

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
North Dakota clocks in with 17 more fake deaths

they jump over Florida in the deaths per million stat

they'll pass Georgia and Illinois in the next few days

mr merlin

EOG Master
no doubt

you have to hit enter like 2.5 times to find the covid news at this paper

I mean I guess there is another big story going on currently too.

https://www.startribune.com/
We had a record 5500 cases today, just a few weeks back the record was maybe 1500, I really thought the mask mandates would crush that, I wonder why it didn't? it's almost like it's had no effect, or perhaps even a negative effect?

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
6 weeks ago, where we at now?

Where do we think we'll be in Dec, Jan, Feb

any chance we get over 56k again?

how high would be too high? 65k? 75k?

yeah 56k a lock

54,824 covid hospitalizations now

I guess by Christmas after college kids bring their party covid home, we'll see 75k by Christmas

They should have let the kids have party after party in August, September, early October and get it through their healthy system and thus not be bringing it back through airports, bus stations, back to families and the hometown bars for the holidays

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
attaboy

hopefully you aren't alone and other patriots with gonads have been stepping up

on a side note, your teeth must look amazing! dentists that require masks!!! wild!!!

I go to my barber once every 2-3 weeks. He wears a mask, but the customers don't for the majority of the time or at all

mr merlin

EOG Master
attaboy

hopefully you aren't alone and other patriots with gonads have been stepping up

on a side note, your teeth must look amazing! dentists that require masks!!! wild!!!

I go to my barber once every 2-3 weeks. He wears a mask, but the customers don't for the majority of the time or at all
You must not go to the dentist, they require them to walk in, then you take them off and you breath on them for an hour. Likewise hereyou are required to wear them for a haircut, and that includes while they cut your hair. But the bars and restaurants are open and you dont wear one there, makes sense right?