Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

billysink

EOG Dedicated
We had a record 5500 cases today, just a few weeks back the record was maybe 1500, I really thought the mask mandates would crush that, I wonder why it didn't? it's almost like it's had no effect, or perhaps even a negative effect?

After 8 months this asshole can't figure out that masks COMBINED with social distancing, handwashing and crowd control will beat Covid.

Not Sturgis, Cheeto idiot rallies and church sermons.

It's over and you're a dumb fukkin dikk

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
There's ALWAYS a tweet:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· Dec 23, 2016
Vladimir Putin said today about Hillary and Dems: "In my opinion, it is humiliating. One must be able to lose with dignity." So true!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
After 8 months this asshole can't figure out that masks COMBINED with social distancing, handwashing and crowd control will beat Covid.

Not Sturgis, Cheeto idiot rallies and church sermons.

It's over and you're a dumb fukkin dikk
How about celebrations in the cities tonight Billy? These people may have washed their hands, but thats it.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Deaths up 36% in 3 weeks

Brilliant move by Biden to have these celebrations .

Reduce the panic, play it down!

Sometimes you gotta borrow from the genius playbook

mr merlin

EOG Master
Deaths up 36% in 3 weeks

Brilliant move by Biden to have these celebrations .

Reduce the panic, play it down!

Sometimes you gotta borrow from the genius playbook
the dakotas prob added another 5-6% immunity this week. They seem to be surviving just fine.

mr merlin

EOG Master
no doubt.

when do we estimate they will hit herd immunity?
Well, the slow down after 20-25% thing didn't happen, hard to say, I guess well find out, I would think it'll start dropping by thanksgiving, if it stays like this they'd be at 60% + by year end, maybe more. Assuming the stats are correct, ND doesn't really have that many hopspitalized(about 280 - 28 in ICU), SD has a lot however.

mr merlin

EOG Master
ND tracks active cases, and they're very good at taking them off after a couple weeks, as of now they have 10K active, approx 1.5%, 1 out of every 60 people.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Well, the slow down after 20-25% thing didn't happen, hard to say, I guess well find out, I would think it'll start dropping by thanksgiving, if it stays like this they'd be at 60% + by year end, maybe more. Assuming the stats are correct, ND doesn't really have that many hopspitalized(about 280 - 28 in ICU), SD has a lot however.
lol. listen to this buffoon continue to carry on as if someone's actually taking him serious about anything covid related. :rolleyes:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If anyone needs help deciding whether a mask is appropriate, this clown from Vox will help you. Two of his tweets, 12 hours apart-

Acceptable

Not acceptable

mr merlin

EOG Master
National lockdown in the UK is off to a roaring start, people in the streets chanting to take your lockdown and shove it up your arse! lol No masks either.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Deaths per Million

North Dakota just leap frogged California in a single day

ND 421
Ca 416

prob due to all the blacks, hispanics, and homeless up there In north dakota

they catch it and spread it more

JAYZUS

not even 1 month later...

jumped over Illinois

ND 847
Illinois 832

North Dakota 9th highest Death per Capita State now. Can they get to top 5?

My friend that used to live in Montana expalined it to me. Very very High genetic rate of GAY transmission up in those upper midwest states, but they all repress it and sometimes diddle their sons or nephews or kids they coach.... especially the wrestlers. They end up growing up craving more dick

Its just a mess of Broke Back mountain hook ups in the cabins, and barns on the ranches. He said he heard crazy stories about Minnesota, Montana, Dakotas, Upper Mi and Wisconsin having a huge ring of glory holes and just straight up gay orgies in the back of some Feed Store or General Store branch. Can't think of the name of it at the moment.

if we get rid of all the closeted queers up there, we might eradicate this before New Year's

Bushay

NHL Expert
JAYZUS

jumped over Illinois

ND 847
Illinois 832

My friend that used to live in Montana expalined it to me. Very very High genetic rate of GAY transmission up in those upper midwest states, but they all repress it and sometimes diddle their sons or nephews or kids they coach.... especially the wrestlers. They end up growing up craving more dick

Its just a mess of Broke Back mountain hook ups in the cabins, and barns on the ranches. He said he heard crazy stories about Minnesota, Montana, Dakotas, Upper Mi and Wisconsin having a huge ring of glory holes and just straight up gay orgies in the back of some Feed Store or General Store branch. Can't think of the name of it at the moment.

if we get rid of all the closeted queers up there, we might eradicate this before New Year's
Nice post. That's quite a story. Jesus Christ that's embarrassing just posting some hearsay like that. WTF. This is what we're dealing with.

mr merlin

EOG Master
JAYZUS

jumped over Illinois

ND 847
Illinois 832

This is a very odd post.

What does it mean when someone is fixated on male homosexuality?

Bushay

NHL Expert
Jesus! lol. So friggin desperate.

Truly deranged stuff at this Trump camp press conference in NV. Matt Schlapp cites an unnamed "whistleblower" in a counting center who saw a Biden/Harris van pull up, unload ballots, open them with a letter opener, swap votes, and replace them — all apparently in plain sight!

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Jesus! lol. So friggin desperate.

Truly deranged stuff at this Trump camp press conference in NV. Matt Schlapp cites an unnamed "whistleblower" in a counting center who saw a Biden/Harris van pull up, unload ballots, open them with a letter opener, swap votes, and replace them — all apparently in plain sight!

there is absolutely no chance the Trump's lawyers and Rudy will not get to the bottom of this.

They are running a top flight organization

don't forget to donate, these press conference sites don't pay for themselves

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Bushay

NHL Expert
there is absolutely no chance the Trump's lawyers and Rudy will not get to the bottom of this.

They are running a top flight organization

don't forget to donate, these press conference sites don't pay for themselves

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

i received an email today saying in small print in you make a donation to Trump's defence fund, 50% off the top will go to pay off his debt.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
i received an email today saying in small print in you make a donation to Trump's defence fund, 50% off the top will go to pay off his debt.

He is an official fukkin loser now, no more influence peddling no more foreign money.

His base is just a bunch of BDF's.

He ain't raising shit, he yesterday's news now.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
7 day avg took another nice drop today, so while in the last month cases have surged, deaths have dropped from about 840 to 702/day - about 16%.

It certainly appears the non stop fear mongering from the media/left seems to be vastly overblown.

from 702 to 979 in 3 weeks

you're kinda like the Brock Landers of the Virus prediction world

can you predict some bad numbers please?

mr merlin

EOG Master
from 702 to 979 in 3 weeks

you're kinda like the Brock Landers of the Virus prediction world

can you predict some bad numbers please?
My stats were accurate, how many deaths today? Now that the election is over i want cases, loads and loads of them, 110K is wonderful lets go for 200K , the only way we get past this is by getting people infected, preventing infections is NOT the goal.