Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
God Bless them, North Dakota keeps rolling

1441 new positives added today, might bump up the 1334 7 day rolling avg

They are in clear possession of 8th on the Deaths per capita chart. But they have some work to do to get into the next levels of the April covid peakers. Surely they'll hit Herd immunity before they get to Rhode Island 1,180 deaths per million.
looks like they've topped out, hospitalizations are stable, cases are flat and positivity is dropping, they did it boys.

From here on out it's smooth sailing.

kane

EOG master
Trump looks like he's got no energy, he has the look of a defeated man, and it's a beautiful thing to see

Ray Luca

EOG Master
An interesting thread on my twitter with the usual COVID concerns. I was trying to pin down where she was from. I was shocked to find out she is from Canada. I thought Canada had this whipped and the US were the dumbasses thanks to Trump. Well, its everywhere, and further proof that it probably didn't matter who was in office.

They had their Thanksgiving a month ago
Definitely the start of this new wave for them

mr merlin

EOG Master
Cases exploding in ILL, NY, MI, etc, all blue states with supposedly sensible anti covid measures, it sure is enjoyable to watch. Then you have the vaccine which should be ready right after thanksgiving - which NY Gov Cuomo says he doesn't want, that'll go over well when 500,000 people/day will be getting vaccinated elsewhere.. LOL.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Cases exploding in ILL, NY, MI, etc, all blue states with supposedly sensible anti covid measures, it sure is enjoyable to watch. Then you have the vaccine which should be ready right after thanksgiving - which NY Gov Cuomo says he doesn't want, that'll go over well when 500,000 people/day will be getting vaccinated elsewhere.. LOL.
I can tell you it’s a real PITA to work in it.

What will you do when your fav bar is closed because the staff has to quarantine for 10-14 days (with no pay), or can only operate for 5 hours because it’s the owner working?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I can tell you it’s a real PITA to work in it.

What will you do when your fav bar is closed because the staff has to quarantine for 10-14 days (with no pay), or can only operate for 5 hours because it’s the owner working?
The bars are still open here with no masks, I'm sure closing them at 10 pm will really knock this virus down...right?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
North Dakota and South Dakota hit 7 day new cases avg highs of 1334 and 1366 respectively.

they are still rolling with the punches and being a model of the herd immunity quest.

Hopefully other states will soon begin to follow their lead, it wouldn't be hard.

North Dakota has 173 covid deaths so far this month. So in November so far 1 out of every 4,404 residents died of covid

If California did that it would only have cost 8,971 California lives in November. If America just took that path We only would have lost 75,321 lives over these first 12 days of November.

I'm going to find a way to get these numbers in President Trump and Vice President Pence's hands. They must put a stop to this silly oppression

let's put Kristi Noem on the task force to be just below VP Pence

Is Kristi Noem Swedish by chance? If so what's the big deal?

It's how they roll.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Steve Schmidt said a couple of days ago the cuckoo will be out of the WH but the other cukoos are still out there...the cultists.

How are you supposed to reason with people who live an alternate reality?

You don't.

Those kind never mattered before Trump and won't matter after except for the occasional cry for attention, some deranged conspiracy nut with a gun.

How many Cheeto throating posters here slid back down the sewer already?

One by one they go.

Bushay

NHL Expert
lol. Last year Michigan was a Red state and now 7 days after turning Blue we are now a Blue state! lol.

You are one dopey motherfucker.

Might want to check Penn and Arz. They flipped last week too!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Mikey Spent 6 months telling posters Covid is over as if you had a fukkin clue, got that shoved up your dusty dung den, now you gonna spend 6 months tellin folk why it ain't over so you can keep your fukkin ream on. Not .happy unless someone shovin something up your bucket.

Either that or you collecting a monthly drooler's pension.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The bars are still open here with no masks, I'm sure closing them at 10 pm will really knock this virus down...right?

The health dept will close them down if they have anyone who tests positive. That is what will happen. Just happened to my favorite bar today.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Words cannot explain how happy I am to see this pic. In about a month this will cost at least 20,000 inbred, grade 10 knuckle draggers their lives.

All to support nothing.
We had the same exact scenario last week with the Biden celebration around the country. The focus was on 1000 kids storming the field at ND though.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The health dept will close them down if they have anyone who tests positive. That is what will happen. Just happened to my favorite bar today.
A couple bars around here have shut for 2 weeks to clean, I assume that means some employees have it, no big deal really, just go to the next one.