Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
wonderful news, CA apparently had over 60,000 new cases today, nationwide there was 240K, meaning when you factor in all the missed ones we're talking close to a million/day. Shut them blue states down baby. All the way down.

Meanwhile here in MN the governor extended his shutdown of bars and rest for another month. Here was the scene today as hundreds of bars opened up in total defiance.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Govt power is an illusion, when people stop obeying they are impotent. You can see in this image the governor is on TV extending his shutdown.

Bushay

NHL Expert
That's not true at all, it's just more fear based on no science whatsoever. Virus's enter the body and replicate rapidly, overwhelming the body and you spill virus all around you. The vaccine will prevent the virus from multiplying beyond tiny levels(which the body will quickly suppress). The idea that after getting vaccinated you are still infectious is ridiculous, they just refuse to give up the power, the will not give up their power to control us easily.
Why do I get a big smile on my face every time this rocket scientist talks about the virus? He must think there are members reading what he wrote thinking.....yes but.......I give him credit for hanging in here till the end though. BM and the other dope fighting that good fight barely made a post since that cold day in November. "I heard" BM went over the top and ate a bullet. Was just too much to deal with.

Why do I get a big smile on my face every time this rocket scientist talks about the virus? He must think there are members reading what he wrote thinking.....yes but.......I give him credit for hanging in here till the end though. BM and the other dope fighting that good fight barely made a post since that cold day in November. "I heard" BM went over the top and ate a bullet. Was just too much to deal with.
Dude takes pride in making an ass of himself on the daily reg. He's an imbecile who actually believes he's intelligent. Entertaining

mr merlin

EOG Master
The pics of those bars look like the Indiana bars. If it’s legal or people don’t care, what can you do?
They're already threatening to pull their liquor license(of course), what all those places need to do is hold the line, disobey, announce that the Gov governs with the consent of the governed, and that consent has been revoked. Stay open, just like that attillus gym in NJ that has had every license revoked(and been fined millions) they remain open.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Dude takes pride in making an ass of himself on the daily reg. He's an imbecile who actually believes he's intelligent. Entertaining
Feel free to share any evidence that vaccinated people still catch covid and spread it, LOL.

These new age tyrants will not give up their control easily, probably ever, thus they will forever move the goal posts, I'm surprised they dont say "gee the vaccine is only 95% effective, you could be in that 5%, you have to stay locked up forever".

Feel free to share any evidence that vaccinated people still catch covid and spread it, LOL.

These new age tyrants will not give up their control easily, probably ever, thus they will forever move the goal posts, I'm surprised they dont say "gee the vaccine is only 95% effective, you could be in that 5%, you have to stay locked up forever".
MM Covid Retard Report Dec 17, 2020

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They're already threatening to pull their liquor license(of course), what all those places need to do is hold the line, disobey, announce that the Gov governs with the consent of the governed, and that consent has been revoked. Stay open, just like that attillus gym in NJ that has had every license revoked(and been fined millions) they remain open.

no one is holding the line. If that’s all it took, why would anyone get a liquor or food license, or a tax ID?

mr merlin

EOG Master
no one is holding the line. If that’s all it took, why would anyone get a liquor or food license, or a tax ID?
That's different, of course rules and regulations are needed in an orderly society, but these are extraordinary times, when the Governor comes to his senses we can return to normal.

None of this is good, and they WILL try to make examples of places to scare everyone into line, that's why it's important for as many as possible to stick together, stay open, ignore them tell them to go to hell. But have no doubts, the threats, fines, license revocations and court orders will all come, they must all be ignored.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That's different, of course rules and regulations are needed in an orderly society, but these are extraordinary times, when the Governor comes to his senses we can return to normal.

None of this is good, and they WILL try to make examples of places to scare everyone into line, that's why it's important for as many as possible to stick together, stay open, ignore them tell them to go to hell. But have no doubts, the threats, fines, license revocations and court orders will all come, they must all be ignored.
That isn’t stopping the state at all. Until the big chains get on board, the little guy loses again.

You're in AZ right, I see your cases are very high, WTF is going on, put those masks on, there's a god damn pandemic going on.

I see President Macron of france has it, another fool that should have worn a mask.
Why? You’ve been telling us it’s over on the daily reg for 7 straight months

Bushay

NHL Expert

That's possible now to some extent. That all changes at the end of next month when law and order returns.

kane

EOG master
If any Republicans in Georgia are reading this, please stray home and don't vote, your vote won't matter anyway since the Dems will rig the election, they've got those Dominion voting machines all ready to go, they also have some secret suitcases filled with fraudulent ballots for Warnock and Ossoff, the fix is in for the Dems to win, your votes won't count anyway, so don't even waste your time

The US is doing about seven times worse than the median developed country, ranking in the bottom 20 percent for Covid-19 deaths among wealthy nations.

blueline

EOG Master
Flynn wants Trump to use "military capabilities" to rerun the election? That's what dictators in hostile foreign governments do. The Republicans want to end democracy as we know it, these people are bat shit crazy

People a lot smarter than me were warning about this for some time....I thought there was validity to it but I had no idea how deeply it runs within the gop

kane

EOG master
So the current administration has officially stopped giving a shit, not that they gave much of a shit before

Covid running rampant across the entire country, worse now than it's ever been, and the president doesn't give a fuck, never even talks about it anymore, Russia was just caught hacking again, but the president doesn't give a fuck, doesn't even mention it. All this piece of shit cares about is his non stop whining and crying about the election, I mean the idiot is still president, he still needs to do his job for another month, not completely check out and not care about the country. This scumbag will easily go down as the worst president at least in modern history

Flynn wants Trump to use "military capabilities" to rerun the election? That's what dictators in hostile foreign governments do. The Republicans want to end democracy as we know it, these people are bat shit crazy
Trumps desperation to steal the election is motivated by how much trouble he's facing from SDNY

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
People a lot smarter than me were warning about this for some time....I thought there was validity to it but I had no idea how deeply it runs within the gop
I think it just runs with him. He is going to do whatever he feels and listens to no one. It's a national embarassment.