Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

cheapseats

EOG Master
Looks like a little over 5 million people have been vaccinated, the current trend is about 350K/day with about 13 million doses still sitting around unused week after week.

Not very good huh?
My guess, they are going slow as a way of a phase 3 clinical trial. Another week and jabs explode3.

mr merlin

EOG Master
My guess, they are going slow as a way of a phase 3 clinical trial. Another week and jabs explode3.
My guess is their heart really isn't in ending the pandemic, they like the power.

Just like with the crazy idea to only inject half doses, number 1 there's no shortage of vaccine with 10+ million just sitting around and more arriving every week, the real idea is to keep the pandemic going, if they only inject half doses they can claim it's prob only 50% effective(rather than 95%) , then they can say "we have to keep restrictions in place for a long, long time, millions are still vulnerable".

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I'm hearing, they're saying that there's a new study out that says they have ____(insert wet fart here)_____________________________________________________.

It's over.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
trumptards were too stupid to realize that their anti mask stance allowed them to be easily identified in the DC mob

They’re now being fired-arrested and put on domestic terrorist watch lists which will ban them from flying among other things

Trumpers really are in their own class of stupidity
They arrested the guy sitting at Pelosi's desk today in Arkansas.

mr merlin

EOG Master
50000 new cases in CA today alone, WTF happened, didn't the masks and shutdowns work? They need to get on top of this, shut more stuff down.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Both dakotas now over 4% vaccinated, only WV is ahead of them, they should start kicking in and being reflected in the numbers soon.

mr merlin

EOG Master
4% vaccinated means 24 people in the Dakotas

It's Over
it means over 30000 each, ND has had 12.5% confirmed positive, SD about 11.5(SD tests less, their true numbers are prob higher than ND), which means both must be pushing 50% immunity overall. Once they get to 10-15-20% vaccinated that should kill it in those states.

Both of them are pretty good about using their supplies too, they dont have 75% of it sitting in freezers.

it means over 30000 each, ND has had 12.5% confirmed positive, SD about 11.5(SD tests less, their true numbers are prob higher than ND), which means both must be pushing 50% immunity overall. Once they get to 10-15-20% vaccinated that should kill it in those states.

Both of them are pretty good about using their supplies too, they dont have 75% of it sitting in freezers.
It means? For a year straight you've shown zero ability to understand anything about Covid making an ass of yourself on the daily reg

Your tombstone should simply say, ITS OVER and you'd be correct for the first time, albeit posthumously

mr merlin

EOG Master
It means? For a year straight you've shown zero ability to understand anything about Covid making an ass of yourself on the daily reg

Your tombstone should simply say, ITS OVER and you'd be correct for the first time, albeit posthumously
You complain about me? You've been whining about me for a year too, lol.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
NJ is doing OK, hospital numbers very slowly have evened and on way down.

Case numbers are wacky. Murphy won't put in dashboard for example that 1500 positives "from yesterday" are from prior to Xmas. Same with Friday numbers, over 1000 were from 2 weeks+ back.

People are out somewhat. Was at topgolf last night it was jammed. And they already said go fuck yourself with the every other bay rule, all were full, good for them.

Lot of restaurants look decent i think many were waiting for this week to pass before going again. I will go out at least 3 times again this week gotta support.

Next weekend my daughter has huge (indoor) basketball tournament. No parents allowed but at least they are playing.. Middle school /HS ball starts up this week.

mr merlin

EOG Master
ND hospitalizations have fallen by 75% despite bar's open, restaurants open, schools open, etc.
1610288229540.png

Same thing in IA - hospitalizations from 1600 to 530
SD from 600+ to 230
Where I am in MN the same thing happened we've gone from 1900 to 800, except our bars/rest are closed - the governor credited his harsh measures for that. He claims he follows the science, LOL.

The perfect time to wear a mask is when rioting at the Capitol. Trumptards now being identified left and right because they’re too stupid to understand simple concepts.

Been funny seeing them sob making excuses now as their lives are about to become more fucked than they were already

mr merlin

EOG Master
Both dakota's continue to lead the way on vaccines - with both over 5% of the pop getting the shot. ND has received 51K doses and used 42K - see that's how you do it, dont fuck around.

MrTop

EOG Master
Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine should provide immunity from disease for at least one year after vaccination, the company announced at a conference Monday, Reuters reports, adding that the company is “on track” to deliver at least 600 million doses of the vaccine in 2021.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
A group of distinguished citizens from around the world that includes U.S. attorneys Michael Senger and Stacy Rudin, as well as retired Brigadier General Robert Spaulding released an open letter to the FBI last week calling for an investigation into what they’ve termed “China’s Global Lockdown Fraud.”

According to the group, the idea that locking down does anything whatsoever to control the spread of a virus is nothing more than pseudo-scientific snake oil invented and pushed on gullible or complicit Western officials by China’s Communist Party leaders to get us to destroy ourselves.

Far from trying to help the rest of the world by insisting we had to lock down in response to COVID-19, the signatories claim the heretofore unheard-of idea of quarantining healthy people was, in reality, part of a CCP military attack using what two of China’s top military strategists have described as a “new concept of weapon” that can be as insubstantial as a rumor on the internet to get America and other Western nations to voluntarily self-destruct without firing a shot.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
A group of distinguished citizens from around the world that includes U.S. attorneys Michael Senger and Stacy Rudin, as well as retired Brigadier General Robert Spaulding released an open letter to the FBI last week calling for an investigation into what they’ve termed “China’s Global Lockdown Fraud.”

According to the group, the idea that locking down does anything whatsoever to control the spread of a virus is nothing more than pseudo-scientific snake oil invented and pushed on gullible or complicit Western officials by China’s Communist Party leaders to get us to destroy ourselves.

Far from trying to help the rest of the world by insisting we had to lock down in response to COVID-19, the signatories claim the heretofore unheard-of idea of quarantining healthy people was, in reality, part of a CCP military attack using what two of China’s top military strategists have described as a “new concept of weapon” that can be as insubstantial as a rumor on the internet to get America and other Western nations to voluntarily self-destruct without firing a shot.

Holeee shit Majid Sandball Nawutz signed that doc.

Seems important.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Today the North Dakota governor ended the statewide mask mandate and also dropped all restrictions on business capacity.

It's over.