Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see pfizer, 2 months after approval of their vaccine, and prob 3 months+ after submitting their data for approval, now says their vaccine doesn't really need that super cold storage(-70), regular freezer temps are just fine.

Makes you wonder what else they pushed through without full data?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I see pfizer, 2 months after approval of their vaccine, and prob 3 months+ after submitting their data for approval, now says their vaccine doesn't really need that super cold storage(-70), regular freezer temps are just fine.

Makes you wonder what else they pushed through without full data?
A few ways to look at that. Trump wanted it rushed, so they couldn’t get all of the necessary testing over time. They may have rushed it to be the first on the market. They may have improved it so it doesn’t require the extreme cold storage.

mr merlin

EOG Master
A few ways to look at that. Trump wanted it rushed, so they couldn’t get all of the necessary testing over time. They may have rushed it to be the first on the market. They may have improved it so it doesn’t require the extreme cold storage.
True, I worked for a drug co and they tested their products to be good for 2 yrs typically -in development they would mfg s test batch and let it sit for 2 yrs - they would then retest it for stability/potency, if it passed it was good for 2 yrs and labled with exp dates accordingly. They never tested beyond that although it was prob just as good after 3-4-5 yrs.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
True, I worked for a drug co and they tested their products to be good for 2 yrs typically -in development they would mfg s test batch and let it sit for 2 yrs - they would then retest it for stability/potency, if it passed it was good for 2 yrs and labled with exp dates accordingly. They never tested beyond that although it was prob just as good after 3-4-5 yrs.
Funny i took some expired aspirin last week that I didn’t know I had (6 months out), didn’t work. I would imagine the potency drops pretty fast on some of this stuff. Now I would expect most variants of this to be controlled or eliminated by the end of the year, I looked today on our county stats, no ICU cases for the first time in a long time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Funny i took some expired aspirin last week that I didn’t know I had (6 months out), didn’t work. I would imagine the potency drops pretty fast on some of this stuff. Now I would expect most variants of this to be controlled or eliminated by the end of the year, I looked today on our county stats, no ICU cases for the first time in a long time.
Shit ,l haave aspirin that expired 10-12 yrs ago that I still take, it's fresh as a dewy meadow on a spring morning.

The varient nonsense is just that, look at the UK variant and then look at the UK's chart, their cases are dropping just as fast as ours, the variant is meaningless.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Abandon ship! Governors scramble to end lockdowns, mask mandates
16 states are now following the science.

Jordan Schachtel

[TABLE]

5 hr ago

[/TABLE]

[TABLE] [/TABLE]

It took an entire year, but lockdowns and mask mandates are officially incredibly unpopular with half of the country, to the point that governors are rapidly making sweeping changes to their year-long COVID-19 policies.

Jumping onto the coattails of pro-individual freedom leaders like governors Ron DeSantis (R-Florida) and Kristi Noem (R-SD), the governors of Mississippi and Texas decided Tuesday to announce an end to business restrictions and statewide mask mandates.

Both Tate Reeves (R-MS) and Greg Abbott (R-TX), who had long taken a nanny state approach to the COVID-19 crisis, acted almost simultaneously to announce the end of statewide restrictions.

Greg Abbott @GregAbbott_TX
I just announced Texas is OPEN 100%. EVERYTHING. I also ended the statewide mask mandate.
March 2nd 2021
24,417 Retweets99,654 Likes

Tate Reeves @tatereeves
Starting tomorrow, we are lifting all of our county mask mandates and businesses will be able to operate at full capacity without any state-imposed rules. Our hospitalizations and case numbers have plummeted, and the vaccine is being rapidly distributed. It is time!
March 2nd 2021
1,699 Retweets6,167 Likes

The centrally planned solutions to COVID-19 have failed spectacularly, and the American people have taken notice of this reality. Hundreds of millions have now been through a full year of government-imposed tyranny on both a federal and state level. Whether it was a travel ban, an endless series of lockdowns, mask mandates, countless emergency orders, business closures, and the like, not a single top-down order from the federal or state level did anything productive for the wellbeing of Americans.

None of it worked. All of it served as a net negative. The people have noticed.

Now that their constituents have had enough, politicians on the Right are fast departing from the COVID tyranny, and attempting to secure what is left of their political aspirations.

Abbott and Reeves are not the only GOP governors moving fast in ending the restrictions, several other governors have recently acted to roll them back.

On February 12, Montana Governor Greg Gianforte lifted his statewide mask mandate.

Sunshine @MaguirePeters
Newly Elected Montana Governor Greg Gianforte Ends State Mask Mandate via @NationalFile
Newly Elected Montana Governor Greg Gianforte Ends State Mask MandateMontana’s Republican Governor, Greg Gianforte, revoked the statewide mask mandate instituted by his Democrat predecessor, fulfilling a campaign promise. Governornationalfile.com
February 13th 2021
6 Retweets6 Likes
On February 8, Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds lifted Iowa’s statewide mask mandate along with several other restrictions.

Shirley Zilberstein @SZilberstein
In Iowa, Gov. Kim Reynolds defends decision to lift mask mandate, other COVID-19 restrictions
desmoinesregister.com/story/news/pol… via @DMRegisterGov. Kim Reynolds defends decision to lift mask mandate, other COVID-19 restrictionsIn her Feb. 10, 2021, COVID-19 news conference, Gov. Reynolds talks about other statistics considered when determining virus mitigation efforts. Iowa PBSdesmoinesregister.com
February 11th 2021
On February 22, North Dakota took it a step further. Its legislative body took the bold step in voting to make mask mandates illegal.

The Hill @thehill
North Dakota House passes bill forbidding mandatory mask wearing
hill.cm/vOSI2IZ
February 23rd 2021
323 Retweets1,121 Likes
As of March 2, there are now 16 states that no longer have statewide mask orders.

However, across the political divide, there remains no end in sight to the corona madness. Much of the Left continues to embrace and root on endless COVID-19 restrictions, and the hijacking of individual rights in the name of a virus.

Governor Gavin Newsom of California took to Twitter in describing the end of restrictions as “absolutely reckless.”

Abandon ship! Governors scramble to end lockdowns, mask mandates
16 states are now following the science.

Jordan Schachtel

[TABLE]
5 hr ago
[/TABLE]

[TABLE][/TABLE]

It took an entire year, but lockdowns and mask mandates are officially incredibly unpopular with half of the country, to the point that governors are rapidly making sweeping changes to their year-long COVID-19 policies.

Jumping onto the coattails of pro-individual freedom leaders like governors Ron DeSantis (R-Florida) and Kristi Noem (R-SD), the governors of Mississippi and Texas decided Tuesday to announce an end to business restrictions and statewide mask mandates.

Both Tate Reeves (R-MS) and Greg Abbott (R-TX), who had long taken a nanny state approach to the COVID-19 crisis, acted almost simultaneously to announce the end of statewide restrictions.

Greg Abbott @GregAbbott_TX
I just announced Texas is OPEN 100%. EVERYTHING. I also ended the statewide mask mandate.
March 2nd 2021
24,417 Retweets99,654 Likes

Tate Reeves @tatereeves
Starting tomorrow, we are lifting all of our county mask mandates and businesses will be able to operate at full capacity without any state-imposed rules. Our hospitalizations and case numbers have plummeted, and the vaccine is being rapidly distributed. It is time!
March 2nd 2021
1,699 Retweets6,167 Likes

The centrally planned solutions to COVID-19 have failed spectacularly, and the American people have taken notice of this reality. Hundreds of millions have now been through a full year of government-imposed tyranny on both a federal and state level. Whether it was a travel ban, an endless series of lockdowns, mask mandates, countless emergency orders, business closures, and the like, not a single top-down order from the federal or state level did anything productive for the wellbeing of Americans.

None of it worked. All of it served as a net negative. The people have noticed.

Now that their constituents have had enough, politicians on the Right are fast departing from the COVID tyranny, and attempting to secure what is left of their political aspirations.

Abbott and Reeves are not the only GOP governors moving fast in ending the restrictions, several other governors have recently acted to roll them back.

On February 12, Montana Governor Greg Gianforte lifted his statewide mask mandate.

Sunshine @MaguirePeters
Newly Elected Montana Governor Greg Gianforte Ends State Mask Mandate via @NationalFile
Newly Elected Montana Governor Greg Gianforte Ends State Mask MandateMontana’s Republican Governor, Greg Gianforte, revoked the statewide mask mandate instituted by his Democrat predecessor, fulfilling a campaign promise. Governornationalfile.com
February 13th 2021
6 Retweets6 Likes
On February 8, Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds lifted Iowa’s statewide mask mandate along with several other restrictions.

Shirley Zilberstein @SZilberstein
In Iowa, Gov. Kim Reynolds defends decision to lift mask mandate, other COVID-19 restrictions
desmoinesregister.com/story/news/pol… via @DMRegisterGov. Kim Reynolds defends decision to lift mask mandate, other COVID-19 restrictionsIn her Feb. 10, 2021, COVID-19 news conference, Gov. Reynolds talks about other statistics considered when determining virus mitigation efforts. Iowa PBSdesmoinesregister.com
February 11th 2021
On February 22, North Dakota took it a step further. Its legislative body took the bold step in voting to make mask mandates illegal.

The Hill @thehill
North Dakota House passes bill forbidding mandatory mask wearing
hill.cm/vOSI2IZ
February 23rd 2021
323 Retweets1,121 Likes
As of March 2, there are now 16 states that no longer have statewide mask orders.

However, across the political divide, there remains no end in sight to the corona madness. Much of the Left continues to embrace and root on endless COVID-19 restrictions, and the hijacking of individual rights in the name of a virus.

Governor Gavin Newsom of California took to Twitter in describing the end of restrictions as “absolutely reckless.”
Release the Kraken

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see Biden said the ending of mask mandates in TX and MS is neanderthal thinking, he implored people to keep wearing masks. I'm sure his plea will be well received in those red states, LOL.

His plea will be less effective than anything Trump asked people to do, which resulted in people doing the opposite.

I see Biden said the ending of mask mandates in TX and MS is neanderthal thinking, he implored people to keep wearing masks. I'm sure his plea will be well received in those red states, LOL.

His plea will be less effective than anything Trump asked people to do, which resulted in people doing the opposite.
He really meant it was trumptard thinking. Why are trumptards such pussies not tough enough to wear a mask for a few minutes at a time?

mr merlin

EOG Master
He really meant it was trumptard thinking. Why are trumptards such pussies not tough enough to wear a mask for a few minutes at a time?
Very simple, when your enemy want's you to do something, you do the opposite.

Looks like ALA will end it's mask mandate in the next couple days, I imagine WV, WY, perhaps IN will follow quickly. Ohio is a long shot since dewine is a wimp, but it'll happen.

Very simple, when your enemy want's you to do something, you do the opposite.

Looks like ALA will end it's mask mandate in the next couple days, I imagine WV, WY, perhaps IN will follow quickly. Ohio is a long shot since dewine is a wimp, but it'll happen.
Red neck states that look down on masks but encourage incest

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Jesus that crybaby governor soy boy in North Dakota has a mask mandate?

does South Dakota have 4 times the amount of people currently hospitalized or something?

the guy has prob killed hundreds of people breathing in their own mask bacteria and caused half the businesses in North Dakota to go bankrupt

how do they stand by and not impeach this guy?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Jesus that crybaby governor soy boy in North Dakota has a mask mandate?

does South Dakota have 4 times the amount of people currently hospitalized or something?

the guy has prob killed hundreds of people breathing in their own mask bacteria and caused half the businesses in North Dakota to go bankrupt

how do they stand by and not impeach this guy?
They had one for 2-3 months, he lifted it about a month ago, south dakota does have about 90 people hospitalized, I believe that's do to reporting differences, in south dakota they include people hospitalized "with" covid, not just because of covid(ND does not). So if you broke your leg and they find out you have covid in SD you would be called a covid patient, in ND you would not.

ND is currently 11th in deaths per capita, they're being passed by other states that still have significant deaths, when all is said and done they might end up in the mid teens, obviously that's not the most important stat, by not shutting down business's and schools they avoided most of the collateral damage(and deaths) that other states suffer greatly.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Those lil faggots still have gyms closed lol

My 13 year old kids go to crowded gym with me 3 days a week
Those in the DC and west coast bubble are amazing, they have no clue what's really going on, prob 80% of the country has had everything open for months and months yet Fauci and the NY media "warn" of premature openings.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
So many people getting fucked up mentally with these gyms closed. Right or wrong lot of people use positive physical being to help them out mentally. Nobody gives a fuck though.
School union heads and superintendents who refuse to open five (5) days a week need to be intimidated by any means necessary at this point.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Breaking news...
More and more states are going to 100% capacity in business's, today it was AZ and WV, Kristy Noem just announced she's going to 200% capacity!

cheapseats

EOG Master
It's only too obvious the puke politicians-deep state know the hot spots and we the people are not properly informed. Just open all, enough with the games.

mr merlin

EOG Master
One week ago TX and MS opened up and the left went crazy, today we have CT, WV, AZ doing the same thing, even CA is now allowing theme pars to open and fans at games.

Fauci, the CDC, and biden have done everything possible to stop reopenings, but it's pretty clear TX was the trigger, barring some unexpected covid reversal a month from now the US will be a different place.

It was only a little over a month ago Biden was saying the worst is still to come, warning about dark days of a dark winter, it's amazing how wrong they were.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
One week ago TX and MS opened up and the left went crazy, today we have CT, WV, AZ doing the same thing, even CA is now allowing theme pars to open and fans at games.

Fauci, the CDC, and biden have done everything possible to stop reopenings, but it's pretty clear TX was the trigger, barring some unexpected covid reversal a month from now the US will be a different place.

It was only a little over a month ago Biden was saying the worst is still to come, warning about dark days of a dark winter, it's amazing how wrong they were.
One concern about Texas - the people coming up from Mexico.

mr merlin

EOG Master
One concern about Texas - the people coming up from Mexico.
Yea, except they wont be hanging around with real people, just other illegals, that should stem the spread somewhat.

I find this interesting, it's a chart of vaccinations in ND - they're way ahead of the curve, already vaccinating lower tiers, it appears to show that even among the elderly about 30% of people will refuse the vaccine. they do have a fair number of snowbirds so it's likely maybe 10% or so of their seniors are getting vaccinated in other states. So that's gets it up to the 70% range.

1615061040180.png

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Which makes the top 100 counties with the most deaths most likely to have voted D
Whoever conducted that poll, it was awful, completely missed the Mark IMO. Outside of Miami-Dade, there wasn’t a county what had a million people in it. Most didn’t have 100k in it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Whoever conducted that poll, it was awful, completely missed the Mark IMO. Outside of Miami-Dade, there wasn’t a county what had a million people in it. Most didn’t have 100k in it.
That's because it wasn't a real study, it had an agenda that it wanted to promote. Is there a groundswell of unrest in hard hit counties that their covid rules were wrong? Of course not, the only people who care are people thousands of miles away that seek more power.

That's because it wasn't a real study, it had an agenda that it wanted to promote. Is there a groundswell of unrest in hard hit counties that their covid rules were wrong? Of course not, the only people who care are people thousands of miles away that seek more power.
But, but, but.......North Dakota