Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see in the worst county(in CO) about 35% of people tested positive, so unless if they were extremely diligent about testing, their immunity level must be 80%, that's fantastic, they dont even need to vaccinate anyone.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You taking talking points from this dumb hag makes me laugh actually
View attachment 7463762
Do you dispute the numbers from ND?

It's so wonderful to see how good leadership can make all the difference, they're done with the pandemic, other states are still wringing their hands in anguish as they lack the courage to do what needs to be done. You dont talk about opening schools and business's, you do it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Do you dispute the numbers from ND?

It's so wonderful to see how good leadership can make all the difference, they're done with the pandemic, other states are still wringing their hands in anguish as they lack the courage to do what needs to be done. You dont talk about opening schools and business's, you do it.
You have failed to acknowledge that it is one of the least populated states. You are overrating the role of government in ND. I would bet pretty similar numbers are found in northern Minnesota also - does the governor get credit for that?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I can brag about the urban policy set by my city, no riots, no crime, nothing. It doesn't matter that its 2000 people, right?

mr merlin

EOG Master
You have failed to acknowledge that it is one of the least populated states. You are overrating the role of government in ND. I would bet pretty similar numbers are found in northern Minnesota also - does the governor get credit for that?
When they has their surge you didn't bring that up, the point is they had their surge but didn't panic, didn't fall victim to the shutdown mob. The governor implemented very modest restrictions and removed them after the worst had passed, all without ever shutting down any bussiness's.

I do agree that govt actions accomplish almost nothing - they quite likely make it worse. If we've learned anything it's that the virus will do it's thing, it's spread everywhere and wont subside until a certain critical mass is reached, irregardless of what actions are done to stem it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I can brag about the urban policy set by my city, no riots, no crime, nothing. It doesn't matter that its 2000 people, right?
What we've seen in the last year is one giant experiment, some states went apeshit with shutdowns, some did a medium amt, some did very little, a few did nothing. The results are similar across the board,. But the one thing that isn't similar is the economic damage that was done, the human costs of their decisions.

There's no need to make excuses anymore, the results are in.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
What we've seen in the last year is one giant experiment, some states went apeshit with shutdowns, some did a medium amt, some did very little, a few did nothing. The results are similar across the board,. But the one thing that isn't similar is the economic damage that was done, the human costs of their decisions.

There's no need to make excuses anymore, the results are in.

Show us the results then. Across the board.

Make sure you incorporate the 535,062 deaths that occurred after this thing ended last April.

mr merlin

EOG Master

billysink

EOG Dedicated

mr merlin

EOG Master
It'll be interesting to see the crowds there this weekend. The $1400 stimilus checks are breaking this week also.
I was at the bar last night and the bartender was headed there for march madness, have another buddy headed to vegas in early april, I;m going in late may. The dam has broken.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
550,000 deaths and 16 trillion USD later, I would say Turnip did his country proud.

Great plan, excellent communication, unity on all fronts. Tireless work, compassion, sacrifice.

It is what it is.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
550,000 deaths and 16 trillion USD later, I would say Turnip did his country proud.

Great plan, excellent communication, unity on all fronts. Tireless work, compassion, sacrifice.

It is what it is.
The great news is we replaced the dead people at the Texas border with a fresh supply of covid carrying illegals. Some call them future dreamers.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The irony of someone calling out another over understanding comprehension while using the word comprehension with incorrect grammar

I don’t like to make fun of the mentally challenged but you and others at this board make it way too easy

Comprehension.

the act or process of Comprehending

Don't Waste Your Time.

Biden Will Give You The Answers.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Where the fukk did that Ritalin Rage munkeedunker go. I miss slapping that 5'3" bag of Assburgers around till he tilt.

This 67 IQ Boston Massengill is a douche.

Where the fukk did that Ritalin Rage munkeedunker go. I miss slapping that 5'3" bag of Assburgers around till he tilt.

This 67 IQ Boston Massengill is a douche.
Nothing went better with my morning coffee than reading your posts while you threw DookieQ and others around the room. A lot of funny beat downs

boston massacre

EOG Master
When You Get To Grade 4 They Will Teach You That Only The First Word In A Sentence Is Capitalized.

So that's when? 2023?

Act cool and tell them a wise guy told you that when you turned 47. I won't tell a soul.

Keep Trying QUEEN B.

They Will Teach You That Only The First Word In A Sentence Is Capitalized.

You Get Weaker Every Post QUEEN B.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Update time, ND just hit another new low on hospitalizations(13), lowest since the middle of last april when the pandemic began - by the way , I saw a fake news report that they have cases rising...how scary. Looks like it really is over.

1616171201010.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see still locked down NY , NJ and Mass are rising as well. couldn't happen to more deserving states huh? Meanwhile wide open FL, TX, AZ and recently relaxed NV are still sailing along without a care in the world.

Actually there's an almost perfect inverse relationship between covid control states, vs open states. Up here where i live MN - the state with the most remaining measures has cases and hospitalizations inching up, while all around us ND,SD, IA and WI still have levels at rock bottom(they have basically no measures in place).