Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
Indiana Mask Mandate to End in Early April, With Residents Still Advised to Wear Face Coverings
Arkansas will end on march 31, at the govs briefing today reporters kept asking him if he should delay it because of spring break - he said no, then they asked if individual cities can keep them - he said no.

pretty close to 100% of reporters nationwide love mask mandates - it's amazing, it's like that even in the dakotas.

The idiot reporters were also concerned because testing is dropping - it was explained that healthy people just dont get tested for fun, it's a good sign - of course they didn't like that.

boston massacre

EOG Master
BIDEN BRINGING ALL KINDS OF DISEASES INTO THE U.S.A.

Scabies, lice, the flu, and COVID-19 run rampant.

Exclusive: Border Agent Gives Inside Account of Overcrowded Facilities

The family-unit holding cells smell like urine and vomit. Fights break out in the unaccompanied-minor cells. Scabies, lice, the flu, and COVID-19 run rampant.

Up to 80 individuals are squeezed into each 24- by 30-foot cell, and there aren’t enough mattresses for everyone. Sheets of plastic divide the rooms.

“Any diseases that are in there, it’s being kept in there, like a petri dish. The smell is overwhelming,” a Border Patrol agent said, describing the conditions in a facility in south Texas. The agent, Carlos (not his real name), spoke to The Epoch Times on condition of anonymity, for fear of repercussions.

Border Patrol agents on the front lines are getting so frustrated that they’re now risking their livelihoods to reveal what’s really going on in the illegal immigrant processing facilities.

One or two agents are left to control 300 to 500 people during a shift. No agent wants to report physical or sexual assaults between the aliens because they’ll get blamed for “letting it happen.” They’re also forced to separate a child from an extended family member because he or she is not a biological parent.

The number of unaccompanied minors—children under 18 who arrive without a parent—is buckling the system. The law requires Border Patrol to prioritize unaccompanied minors and transfer them to the Department of Health and Human Services within 72 hours.

“We’re getting them out of here as quickly as possible, but we are so overwhelmed right now,” Carlos said. “It used to be easy to get them out in 72 hours. Not anymore. They’re staying here for 10, 12 days. It’s horrible.”

So far this fiscal year (from Oct. 1, 2020), Border Patrol has apprehended more than 29,000 unaccompanied children crossing the border illegally. In all of fiscal 2020, just over 33,000 were apprehended, according to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) statistics.

This year’s numbers are on a trajectory to surpass the 2019 crisis numbers, when 80,634 minors were apprehended.

CBP declined to provide the number of unaccompanied minors currently being held. “In general, CBP does not provide daily in-custody numbers, as they are considered operationally sensitive because CBP’s in-custody numbers fluctuate on a constant basis,” CBP spokesman Nate Peeters wrote in an email to The Epoch Times on March 23.

Health and Human Services confirmed on March 23 that its Office of Refugee Resettlement is holding approximately 11,350 children.

CBP and Health and Human Services have opened several extra facilities to deal with the influx, with the latest being the San Diego Convention Center.

Carlos confirmed that the majority of unaccompanied minors coming across the border already have parents or family members in the United States.

“Everybody that shows up here—even if it’s a 3-year-old kid with no one around—they all have an address on them. And they’ll give it to you: ‘Here’s my address; this is where you are sending me,'” Carlos said.

“And that’s what we do. This is the way we are being played.”

Most of the unaccompanied minors come from the Central American countries of Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador.

“We’re dealing with a different culture who’s not afraid to send all their kids under the age of five, knowing they’re going to get raped, knowing they’re going to get killed,” Carlos said. “You talk to the adults or the teenagers and they’ll tell you, ‘They raped three or four girls, and they kicked them off the trains.’ They’re going to die.”

Two-thirds of migrants traveling through Mexico report experiencing violence during the journey, including abduction, theft, extortion, torture, and rape, according to Doctors Without Borders (MSF), which has been providing medical and mental health care for migrants and refugees in Mexico since 2012.

Almost 1 in 3 women surveyed by MSF said they had been sexually abused during their journey—60 percent through rape.
Border Patrol agents apprehend about two dozen illegal immigrants in Penitas, Texas, on

mr merlin

EOG Master
It never occurs to anyone that wearing a nasty mask over your mouth and nose that creates a warm, moist environment is exactly the wrong thing to do? Florida has been filled with tourists all winter(my facebook is filled with people who've gone to florida), spring breakers for weeks and their cases are flat and hospitalizations continue to fall.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It never occurs to anyone that wearing a nasty mask over your mouth and nose that creates a warm, moist environment is exactly the wrong thing to do? Florida has been filled with tourists all winter(my facebook is filled with people who've gone to florida), spring breakers for weeks and their cases are flat and hospitalizations continue to fall.

Shut the fukk up ya dribbling bitch.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Trumptards are the biggest pussies ever not able to deal with wearing a mask

They live in a different reality. Everything is a conspiracy, everyone is out to get them, take away their guns, freedom and right to speak. Walking around the ad greet with an AR is very important to them as is driving around in a monster truck with some type of white supremacy identifier. Anyone who doesn't see it that way is a commie.

I can't imagine the stress involved in perpetuating that kind of insecurity. For or what? Nobody gives a fukk about them. Nobody ever took their guns, rights or anything, Crock of shit.
Most folk got better things to do than worry about the boogie man.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trumptards are the biggest pussies ever not able to deal with wearing a mask
No need to deal with it when you dont wear one, just got back from a packed bar - played bar bingo , not a seat to be had, no masks seen on a single patron. 100 pussies in the place that couldn't deal with it i guess.

No need to deal with it when you dont wear one, just got back from a packed bar - played bar bingo , not a seat to be had, no masks seen on a single patron. 100 pussies in the place that couldn't deal with it i guess.
You and all the other trumptards keep whining like a pussy on the daily reg about masks :ROFLMAO:

They live in a different reality. Everything is a conspiracy, everyone is out to get them, take away their guns, freedom and right to speak. Walking around the ad greet with an AR is very important to them as is driving around in a monster truck with some type of white supremacy identifier. Anyone who doesn't see it that way is a commie.

I can't imagine the stress involved in perpetuating that kind of insecurity. For or what? Nobody gives a fukk about them. Nobody ever took their guns, rights or anything, Crock of shit.
Most folk got better things to do than worry about the boogie man.
Spot on-the trumptard cult is the most insecurely paranoid group of collective dumbass pussies this country has ever ever seen

mr merlin

EOG Master
You and all the other trumptards keep whining like a pussy on the daily reg about masks :ROFLMAO:
You are right on that, I'm as obsessed with masks as Runny is with Trump and republicons.

But you have it backwards, the people that cant deal with it are the maskers, who cant handle the maskless, while I dont like seeing people masked , it's none of my business if they do.

You are right on that, I'm as obsessed with masks as Runny is with Trump and republicons.

But you have it backwards, the people that cant deal with it are the maskers, who cant handle the maskless, while I dont like seeing people masked , it's none of my business if they do.
Lack of self awarness runs amok with trumptards

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lack of self awarness runs amok with trumptards
Stay safe and stay masked Heisi. We wouldn't want to lose you.

I visited another site earlier and saw a comment form some guy that he has only left the house 3 times in the last year, can you imagine the lunacy of that?

Stay safe and stay masked Heisi. We wouldn't want to lose you.

I visited another site earlier and saw a comment form some guy that he has only left the house 3 times in the last year, can you imagine the lunacy of that?
Can you imagIne visiting a forum where some imbecile declared the end of Covid on the daily reg for the past 12 months?

Like I said........Self awareness.......give it a try sometime

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
should have stuck with the original prediction and not changed, once you got more info.... almost a year ago now, last April you changed to a much smaller number. Still on that ride down....

We're at like 34000 right now, it would be a little less but NY added in those fake deaths.

Gun to my head i say 60-70.

The peak is the only thing that matters, once it's confirmed, just double everything. the ride down will be very similar to the ride up. We've gone from nothing to now in 6 weeks, that puts us back to nothing by beginning of June, fudge factor middle of june.

mr merlin

EOG Master
should have stuck with the original prediction and not changed, once you got more info.... almost a year ago now, last April you changed to a much smaller number. Still on that ride down....
I change with the data and trends, just like every other fake expert, the beloved IHEM group had it at 54K at one time. if you'll recall once the first wave started down last april there was some belief that covid would almost disappear until perhaps another wave in the winter.

Just think, 1 yr ago today everything had just been shut down, people hadn't even started to wear masks . Today we have(and are fairly happy with) 8-9 times the cases we had back then - much of the country is reopened - I see GA is dropping all restrictions just in time for the masters. Since TX dropped all restrictions 18 days ago, which caused a total fit by the left, their cases are down huge from where they were and hospitalizations have cratered as well. It's tough to predict isn't it?

I change with the data and trends, just like every other fake expert, the beloved IHEM group had it at 54K at one time. if you'll recall once the first wave started down last april there was some belief that covid would almost disappear until perhaps another wave in the winter.

Just think, 1 yr ago today everything had just been shut down, people hadn't even started to wear masks . Today we have(and are fairly happy with) 8-9 times the cases we had back then - much of the country is reopened - I see GA is dropping all restrictions just in time for the masters. Since TX dropped all restrictions 18 days ago, which caused a total fit by the left, their cases are down huge from where they were and hospitalizations have cratered as well. It's tough to predict isn't it?
You didn’t change with the trends

You consistently declared that Covid was over day after day like the dopey trumptard you are

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Spot on-the trumptard cult is the most insecurely paranoid group of collective dumbass pussies this country has ever ever seen

Stupid people are weak people. Paranoia is the backbone of their existence. They need a conspiracy to believe in.

The alternative would be for them to believe in themselves.

And that ain't happening.

Simple.

No balls=no brains

In the least surprising news of the weekend Dr Birx revealed in an interview she was pressured by trump to not tell the truth about the severity of Covid

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I see still locked down NY , NJ and Mass are rising as well. couldn't happen to more deserving states huh? Meanwhile wide open FL, TX, AZ and recently relaxed NV are still sailing along without a care in the world.

Actually there's an almost perfect inverse relationship between covid control states, vs open states. Up here where i live MN - the state with the most remaining measures has cases and hospitalizations inching up, while all around us ND,SD, IA and WI still have levels at rock bottom(they have basically no measures in place).

mr merlin

EOG Master
Every state is unique but it's quite possible masks actually make things worse, that doesn't occur to the crazy governors who's overriding instinct is to control everything.

mr merlin

EOG Master
https://nypost.com/2021/03/29/fauci-says-covid-19-vaccines-are-best-decision-ive-ever-made/

Dr. Anthony Fauci appeared to take credit for the development of the country’s COVID-19 vaccines — without ever mentioning the role of the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed campaign.

In a CNN special that aired Sunday, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said the “best decision” he made was fast-tracking efforts to produce a vaccine.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see Biden said today that all the states that have dropped their mask mandates should reinstate them.

How do you guys think that will work out? :D

https://nypost.com/2021/03/29/fauci-says-covid-19-vaccines-are-best-decision-ive-ever-made/

Dr. Anthony Fauci appeared to take credit for the development of the country’s COVID-19 vaccines — without ever mentioning the role of the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed campaign.

In a CNN special that aired Sunday, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said the “best decision” he made was fast-tracking efforts to produce a vaccine.
Not nearly as stupid as declaring the end of Covid on the daily reg for a year but knock yourself out

mr merlin

EOG Master
i dont like the backstabbing after the fact, BUT trump faced that from almost every person who left his administration - so F em.

I'm certain everything trump said about them is true, but he never fired either one, I conclude he has remarkable instints but he's a coward at heart.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
i dont like the backstabbing after the fact, BUT trump faced that from almost every person who left his administration - so F em.

I'm certain everything trump said about them is true, but he never fired either one, I conclude he has remarkable instints but he's a coward at heart.
Don't know how Fauci survived actually.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
So Trump believed that Fauci and Birx were botching the biggest healthcare crisis in US history and endangering the country.

But he kept them in place because they worked for the US government for so long.

👌😆😆😁😁😆😂😁