Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Kill this shit thread. Lay off all the pandemic prognosticators, world renowned epidemiologists, pay Mikey M. $3 to sweep the floor and shut the lights.

All you toothless turd throaters without criminal law degrees you got 4 bidnit days to get one. You are now Turnip's defence team.

That is all.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Kill this shit thread. Lay off all the pandemic prognosticators, world renowned epidemiologists, pay Mikey M. $3 to sweep the floor and shut the lights.

All you toothless turd throaters without criminal law degrees you got 4 bidnit days to get one. You are now Turnip's defence team.

That is all.
Hows that canadian covid response working out for you guys? More lockdowns, more stay at home orders, harassing and closing churches, WTF is going on up there, how is that going to stop a virus that will win in the end everytime?

To think a few months ago you were criticizing trump, Yea, Trudeau is doing quite the job. As George Bush said..."you're doing a heck of a job Brownie".

mr merlin

EOG Master
i was half right(a little more actually), sweden isn't done but they never did lock down, meanwhile much of the rest of the world is still cowering in fear.

I see ontario canada went into a 4 week stay at home order, even stores closed, the entire country had only 6000 cases yesterday and yet they are paralized by fear, Florida has about that(with much less people) and they're partying in the streets.

Fear is a choice.

boston massacre

EOG Master

That is all.

Gotcha QUEEN B.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
i was half right(a little more actually), sweden isn't done but they never did lock down, meanwhile much of the rest of the world is still cowering in fear.

I see ontario canada went into a 4 week stay at home order, even stores closed, the entire country had only 6000 cases yesterday and yet they are paralized by fear, Florida has about that(with much less people) and they're partying in the streets.

Fear is a choice.

This chickenshit cat food eating nobody loner, biggest fight he ever had was barking up a fukkin furball, feel it's his call on who afraid of what.

Bandwidth born bullshit. This two tin can and a string muther fukker had to phone himself to get any play before the interweebz

mr merlin

EOG Master
This chickenshit cat food eating nobody loner, biggest fight he ever had was barking up a fukkin furball, feel it's his call on who afraid of what.

Bandwidth born bullshit. This two tin can and a string muther fukker had to phone himself to get any play before the interweebz
Thank you Billy, criticism is a useful tool of self improvement.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
1 year anniversary nostalgia posts

continuing to track our little international social distancing vs non-social distancing real life experiment

new deaths
Sweden 106
Finland 2
Norway 3

total deaths
Sweden 793
Finland 42
Norway 104

total deaths per million
Sweden 79
Finland 8
Norway 19

new deaths
Sweden 33
Finland 2
Norway 0

total deaths
Sweden 13,621
Finland 868
Norway 684

total deaths per million
Sweden 1342
Finland 156
Norway 125

mr merlin

EOG Master
What's the opinion on Bidens covid response so far? it appears while he says a lot - no one listens to him, same with the CDC director, she's pleaded with states to tighten up and they do the opposite - even Mi gov Whitmer blew her off and meekly asked for voluntary measures.

Then you have fauci, while he loves appearing on TV does he matter?

I'm just thankful that we only have another 20 days or so until the 100 days of masks is over.

What's the opinion on Bidens covid response so far? it appears while he says a lot - no one listens to him, same with the CDC director, she's pleaded with states to tighten up and they do the opposite - even Mi gov Whitmer blew her off and meekly asked for voluntary measures.

Then you have fauci, while he loves appearing on TV does he matter?

I'm just thankful that we only have another 20 days or so until the 100 days of masks is over.
Biden doesn’t have to do anything. You declared the end of Covid for a year straight genius.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
And now the deep state is attaching vaccine to religion. The deep state needs to be eradicated.

So what you gettin ready to do about this deep state. My guess is you wouldn't know a deep state from a fukkin frog fritter

Prolly just bawl on the interweebs right hoss?

You one hardcore activist prolly got them heel bumps some shit

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see they're suspending the J & J vaccine, not because it's killing people, but out of "a abundance of caution", and you know the truth is really bad for them to do this. The vaccination program is over half finished, what else might they find out about long term effects?