Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
Yeah, the rally organized by the alt right was a setup, LMAO, let me guess, it was the deep state, Good Lord you guys are too fucking much

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You believe what you want to be true without any evidence whatsoever, and you just can't possibly fathom the truth when there is evidence and it's right in front of your stupid faces.

kane

EOG master
Planners of the event expected about 700 people to show up, but they got way less than that, the organizer of the event is a guy named Matt Braynard, he's part of the far right, I don't give a fuck what trump says, the bottom line is there was an event held today expected to draw a lot of supporters of the Jan 6th domestic terrorists, but far fewer showed up, you can spin and twist all you want, it's what you're good at

kane

EOG master
Yeah, it was a setup, a setup by a guy who used to work for trump and is part of the far right, look the guy up and see for yourself, he's on the far right so I'm sure you'll like him

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Who says he's part of the "far right"? The media? LMAO.

I mean, you literally keep circling back to your stupid confirmation bias.

You are one hilarious dumbfuck.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Trump and all of the speakers said they weren't going.

Would you go to your favorite gay pride parade if all of the drag queens weren't gonna show up?

I guess I have to put simple shit in terms you can comprehend.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Tell ya what sport, why don't you look at his twitter account and decide for yourself if he's on the far right or not, read his tweets and the ones he re-tweets, look at the people he follows, even a moron like you should be able to tell pretty quick what his politics are, and this has nothing to do with the media, this is his personal twitter account

I don't care what you think he is, shithead.

Doesn't matter if he's Mother Teresa.

It's fucking hilarious how you hypocritical faggots care about violence at protests all of the sudden. Fuck off.

kane

EOG master
Trump and all of the speakers said they weren't going.

Would you go to your favorite gay pride parade if all of the drag queens weren't gonna show up?

I guess I have to put simple shit in terms you can comprehend.
Okay, so there was supposed to be this big rally, but once trump and all the speakers said they weren't going, the majority of people decided not to go. Like I said, you can spin and twist all you want, the bottom line is, there was a rally held today for the domestic terrorists, and very few people showed up. I mean if they thought that few people would be there, they probably would have cancelled it, they didn't because they were expecting a much larger crowd, and no amount of spin can change that fact

mr merlin

EOG Master
The media always lies - remember when the jan 6th rally approached , the media claimed it might attract a few thousand people- a total lie. Now this rally occurred - they said it would be huge and might threaten the capital, etc. Another lie.

The truth is always the opposite of what the media says.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Okay, so there was supposed to be this big rally, but once trump and all the speakers said they weren't going, the majority of people decided not to go. Like I said, you can spin and twist all you want, the bottom line is, there was a rally held today for the domestic terrorists, and very few people showed up. I mean if they thought that few people would be there, they probably would have cancelled it, they didn't because they were expecting a much larger crowd, and no amount of spin can change that fact

The spin is from you fucking idiots on the left, moron.

Trump called it. He said no matter what the outcome was, you idiots would try to turn it in your favor.

And that's exactly what you're trying to do.

Trump is 100x smarter than you.

kane

EOG master
I don't care what you think he is, shithead.

Doesn't matter if he's Mother Teresa.

It's fucking hilarious how you hypocritical faggots care about violence at protests all of the sudden. Fuck off.
Oh, so now it doesn't matter who he is, a few posts up you said "Who says he's part of the "far right"? The media? LMAO. No, the media didn't tell me he's part of the far right, googling him told me he's part of the far right. So we have someone on the far right who organized the rally that trump thinks was a setup, JFC

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
“On Saturday, that’s a setup,” Trump said, referring to the rally. “If people don’t show up they’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s a lack of spirit.’ And if people do show up they’ll be harassed.”

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Oh, so now it doesn't matter who he is, a few posts up you said "Who says he's part of the "far right"? The media? LMAO. No, the media didn't tell me he's part of the far right, googling him told me he's part of the far right. So we have someone on the far right who organized the rally that trump thinks was a setup, JFC

You're the one labeling him, dipshit.

Just because you call him part of the "far right" doesn't mean everyone does, dumbfuck.

Got one fucking brain cell in that empty little head of yours?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
These leftist retards are as predictable as the sunrise.

Trump called it. And the stupid pawns on the left are sticking to that very script like he knew they would.

kane

EOG master
You're the one labeling him, dipshit.

Just because you call him part of the "far right" doesn't mean everyone does, dumbfuck.

Got one fucking brain cell in that empty little head of yours?
I say he's on the far right because he's on the far right, doesn't take a genius to see it, but okay, if he's not on the far right, he's definitely on the right, and he's the guy who organized the event

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I say he's on the far right because he's on the far right, doesn't take a genius to see it, but okay, if he's not on the far right, he's definitely on the right, and he's the guy who organized the event

So what if he's on the right? So is Mitch McConnell and virtually everyone that voted for Trump hates his fucking guts since he's no different than you commies.

Let me know when you think you're making a point.

boston massacre

EOG Master
“On Saturday, that’s a setup,” Trump said, referring to the rally. “If people don’t show up they’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s a lack of spirit.’ And if people do show up they’ll be harassed.”

Trump's Correct Again.

A No Win Situation.

Especially When All Fake News Pathological Liars are Doing The Reporting.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Most people with a brain don't want to make the communist government's list. No chance the vast majority of people who agree with the premise of the protest would ever in a million years show up to it.

No such thing as free speech anymore.

And the left is not only 100% in support of it, they're the reason for it.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If something said doesn't support their agenda, it needs to be censored or reprimanded.

And then the idiots try to call themselves the party of diversity. LOL.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Florida hospitalizations are down over 10,000 in a month or so(and still dropping fast), in a couple weeks they'll be at pre surge levels, soon covid will be over for them, and they didn't have to give up their freedoms, lifestyles, or sacrifice their economy. Meanwhile the NE and others will be wringing their hands as they tremble over another "dark winter", LOL.

That's called leadership.

1632573789453.png

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
The reality is that forced masking of kids in schools occurs only in a minority of states and is concentrated in liberal urban areas, in vast swaths of the nation kids are unmasked and attending school normally. Not to mention the fact that in europe they dont mask kids - it's unthinkable.

Where I am in solid blue Mn the urban areas mask while the outstate and even some suburban districts do not.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No surprise these idiots here read and believe liberal headlines and have no idea what the audit actually revealed.

The audit is well above their reading comprehension.

Hint: 10's of thousands of ballots that were counted were almost certainly not legitimate.