Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm pretty sure I spotted Monkey and BM in that crowd where the Grassy Knoll once sat.

The irony is that you're 1000x more likely to show up at something stupid like that than I am.

You have no concept of reality.

As proven above.

Keep posting those memes and propaganda videos though. They're making you so smart! LOL.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm pretty sure I spotted Monkey and BM in that crowd where the Grassy Knoll once sat.

Lincoln Project Looking For This Guy.

Open Seat After a Diddler Resigned.

They Believe in Diversity.

They Want a Foreigner on The Staff.

No Background Check Needed.

That Would Be Considered Racist.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
56% of the population is fully vaccinated in Illinois. And over 40% of the deaths are of the fully vaccinated.

That's not a big difference in percentages. And the gap is closing fast.

Have you taken an antibody test since you resolved virus? Do you know ur count?

I am still over 400u/mL 18 months later

mr merlin

EOG Master
Have you taken an antibody test since you resolved virus? Do you know ur count?

I am still over 400u/mL 18 months later
But antibodies are not the only thing that provides immunity - your body also had T cells and others that kick in immediately if your body ever recognizes the virus again. That's why you never catch measles, mumps or tetnaus again - those virus's are still around and pop into your body from time to time - the memory cells kick in - not antibodies.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
But antibodies are not the only thing that provides immunity - your body also had T cells and others that kick in immediately if your body ever recognizes the virus again. That's why you never catch measles, mumps or tetnaus again - those virus's are still around and pop into your body from time to time - the memory cells kick in - not antibodies.

Yes I know that

mr merlin

EOG Master

Richard Rowe: 41-year-old former Florida congressional candidate tells anti-vaxxers “I don’t give a sh*t what happens to you,” dead seven weeks after second Pfizer mRNA injection​

MrTop

EOG Master

Richard Rowe: 41-year-old former Florida congressional candidate tells anti-vaxxers “I don’t give a sh*t what happens to you,” dead seven weeks after second Pfizer mRNA injection​

does not count...did not wear a mask

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Bushay

NHL Expert
One by one, they are getting them all. Listen to her excuse at the very end. lol

Pretty sure her middle name is Karen

MrTop

EOG Master
mandate goes in monday to work places of 100 or more...pay 14k fine

joe getting sued in 29 states..

looks like hagler vs hearns 2

boston massacre

EOG Master
Glad to see this domestic terrorist get the jail time she deserves

Kane.

How Long Have You Been Licking This Clinton Advisor's Anal Passage ?

mr merlin

EOG Master
We need to get to the bottom of this Biden crapping his pants thing. On another site I heard that the pants he was wearing going in to see the pope were different than when he went out - that would be the clincher. Haven't seen any pics or videos of this however - anyone able to link the evidence?

Ray Luca

EOG Master
We need to get to the bottom of this Biden crapping his pants thing. On another site I heard that the pants he was wearing going in to see the pope were different than when he went out - that would be the clincher. Haven't seen any pics or videos of this however - anyone able to link the evidence?

Made me laugh...but he didn't

mr merlin

EOG Master
temporary .. back to court
Yea, the court blocked it until they hear the arguments, then they'll ban it permanently, then it'll go to an appeals court, etc, etc. It'll end up at the supreme court and be thrown out as well.

But it could take a long, long time to get there, far beyond the Jan 4th implementation date.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Made me laugh...but he didn't
Do we know that? You want to believe our president can control his own bowel movements, we all do.

Did you hear Meaghan merkle talking about Biden farting during his trip to the UK? She said he wasn't shy about letting it rip, that it was long and loud. Jesus, WTF is wrong with biden.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yea, the court blocked it until they hear the arguments, then they'll ban it permanently, then it'll go to an appeals court, etc, etc. It'll end up at the supreme court and be thrown out as well.

But it could take a long, long time to get there, far beyond the Jan 4th implementation date.

If the rulings go against the Biden cartel, it could be reversed/stayed that entire time though.