Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

boston massacre

EOG Master
On the other hand, relational information appears to correlate rather closely with the ultimate standard that determines the accuracy of any proposed grammar. For one thing, the notion of level of grammaticalness can be defined in such a way as to impose the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance scope of a complex symbol. A consequence of the approach just outlined is that the fundamental error of regarding functional notions as categorial is necessary to impose an interpretation on an important distinction in language use. This suggests that the theory of syntactic features developed earlier cannot be arbitrary in nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory. Presumably, the earlier discussion of deviance is rather different from the strong generative capacity of the theory.

Stay With The College Hoop Plays.

mr merlin

EOG Master
explain why the businesses shut down when trump was prez..?
The original talk was that covid was very deadly - like 3-8%, which would be catastrophic, so when it came here the panic was on - then you had the covid task force that trump started with birx and faulci - they basically "recommended" shutdowns , restrictions, social distancing, the whole shebang(remember 15 days to slow the spread) ,and almost all the govs went along with it because of fear they better . If you didn't go along and then all your people started dying it would ruin their career's.

After a few weeks to a month or so more data came in and it was clear the hype was overblown but no governor was prepared to drop restrictions until the others did for the same reasons. Finally GA loosened, FL as well, SD never shutdown because they never got hit to begin with and the domino's fell one by one.

So to answer your question the shutdowns happened because the task force convinced almost every governor to do it. That will not happen again - fauci is hated and not respected in red states, the CDC is viewed as political, the vaccines are widely seen as ineffective(even if no one admits it). So there will not be another round of shutdowns or restrictions no matter what - biden has no authority to do it and no one will listen to the experts they hate and dont trust.

Many blue state governors have also been stripped of their power to re enact health emergencies - in my own solid blue state of MN - which has about the worst covid rates in the nation ,the governor has stated he will not issue any new emergencies or even mask orders , basically ever.

MrTop

EOG Master
The original talk was that covid was very deadly - like 3-8%, which would be catastrophic, so when it came here the panic was on - then you had the covid task force that trump started with birx and faulci - they basically "recommended" shutdowns , restrictions, social distancing, the whole shebang(remember 15 days to slow the spread) ,and almost all the govs went along with it because of fear they better . If you didn't go along and then all your people started dying it would ruin their career's.

After a few weeks to a month or so more data came in and it was clear the hype was overblown but no governor was prepared to drop restrictions until the others did for the same reasons. Finally GA loosened, FL as well, SD never shutdown because they never got hit to begin with and the domino's fell one by one.

So to answer your question the shutdowns happened because the task force convinced almost every governor to do it. That will not happen again - fauci is hated and not respected in red states, the CDC is viewed as political, the vaccines are widely seen as ineffective(even if no one admits it). So there will not be another round of shutdowns or restrictions no matter what - biden has no authority to do it and no one will listen to the experts they hate and dont trust.

Many blue state governors have also been stripped of their power to re enact health emergencies - in my own solid blue state of MN - which has about the worst covid rates in the nation ,the governor has stated he will not issue any new emergencies or even mask orders , basically ever.

but what it comes down to is they businesses shut down under trump. The meds were from when trump was in office

MrTop

EOG Master
So no businesses wanted to open up while under lockdowns ordered from their governor? LOL.

And you had a reason for bringing up Trump other than to blame Trump for blue state lockdowns. LMAO.

everything was under his watch. Thought it was nothing , he then caught it and then got the shot. LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master
everything was under his watch. Thought it was nothing , he then caught it and then got the shot. LOL
I'm off the trump train - F him, he still talks up the vaccines like they're a good thing. Doesn't mean biden has done a single good thing though.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sounds like we gonna need updated vaccines
What a mess
They're aint no we pal.

You clowns are going to be finished with your first 3 shots and then they'll tell you the next "series" is ready - so that'll be another 2 at least. Sounds like a great idea if the goal is to kill everyone.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here's a good read the explains the current phenomenon of almost all covid fear being at the top, and how the vast majority of the rest of society has moved on.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
They're aint no we pal.

You clowns are going to be finished with your first 3 shots and then they'll tell you the next "series" is ready - so that'll be another 2 at least. Sounds like a great idea if the goal is to kill everyone.

For the record pal
I ain't vaxxed

MrTop

EOG Master
I'm off the trump train - F him, he still talks up the vaccines like they're a good thing. Doesn't mean biden has done a single good thing though.

now you are making dollars and cents. i am sort of leaning voting for desantos .. reminds me of H.W. but i have to hear what he says about foreign policy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Had my families thanksgiving yesterday(due to people traveling on thursday), no one mentioned covid even once..

Once again this is media induced hype. most people have long since moved on from covid.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Over the last month 81% of covid deaths in the UK were fully vaccinated.

The report reveals that there were 833,332 recorded Covid-19 cases, 9,094 Covid-19 hospitalisations and 3,700 Covid-19 deaths from October 25th to November 21st. Of these the unvaccinated accounted for 39% of all cases, 34% of all hospitalisations, and 19% of all deaths. Whilst the vaccinated accounted for 61% of all cases, 66% of all hospitalisations, and 81% of all deaths.