Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MrTop

EOG Master
David Letterman, the former late-night TV host, had a popular segment he called “stupid pet tricks.” We thought of that recently as politicians invent news ways to blame inflation on everything except their own policies.

mr merlin

EOG Master
For every 1 infected, likely to spread to 2 others. Very high
We know now that for all the hype about delta and how transmissible it was supposed to be, the fact is it wasn't, like everything else they tell us it's all lies. delta was about the same as all the other strains.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Democrats Like Problems in America

Vote Out These Communists.

Black Lives Matter launches Christmas campaign against 'white-supremacist capitalism'​

Twitter tirade follows attack on Thanksgiving as a holiday celebrated on "stolen lands" with "dry turkey."

YA ! OKAY !

1638225453350.png

Fight Back Against The Commies !

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump's Covid Advisor.

A Quote From His Book.

he calls the media “the most despicable group of unprincipled liars one could ever imagine.”

Scott William Atlas is a senior fellow in health care policy at Stanford University's Hoover Institution and a former member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force. From 1998 to 2012 he was a professor and chief of neuroradiology at the Stanford University Medical Center.

1638227874933.png

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wonderful news, Biden is planning on doing this...
1638325063418.png

He's completely powerless to do anything domestically because 40 states would refuse, so his only option to act tough is this ridiculous idea that will be ignored and disrupt everything related to cross border travel, I love it.

This will further crash his numbers.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Wonderful news, Biden is planning on doing this...
View attachment 7464992

He's completely powerless to do anything domestically because 40 states would refuse, so his only option to act tough is this ridiculous idea that will be ignored and disrupt everything related to cross border travel, I love it.

This will further crash his numbers.

Over 360.000 Americans Have Died From COVID Under His Policies, Since Inauguration Day.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Over 360.000 Americans Have Died From COVID Under His Policies, Since Inauguration Day.
Each and everyone of those deaths was preventable, right? That's what they said under Trump, therefore, their blood is on Bidens hands without a doubt.

As Biden tries desperately to act like he's tough on covid, the latest data out of europe has identified dozens more cases, all mild. no deaths, no hospitalizations.

Biden cant seem to catch a break. LOL.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Each and everyone of those deaths was preventable, right? That's what they said under Trump, therefore, their blood is on Bidens hands without a doubt.

As Biden tries desperately to act like he's tough on covid, the latest data out of europe has identified dozens more cases, all mild. no deaths, no hospitalizations.

Biden cant seem to catch a break. LOL.

Each and everyone of those deaths was preventable, right? That's what they said under Trump

That's EXACTLY What They Said Under Trump.

the media “the most despicable group of unprincipled liars one could ever imagine.”

Words From Trump's Covid Advisor.

A REAL Physician.

Scott William Atlas is a senior fellow in health care policy at Stanford University's Hoover Institution and a former member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force. From 1998 to 2012 he was a professor and chief of neuroradiology at the Stanford University Medical Center.

A Government Hack !

1638374456031.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
I guarantee the CDC and others are desperately trying to find a serious case of this omicron variant so they can justify this crazy response without a shred of data to justify it.

So in a couple of days they'll undoubtedly find a case and they'll lead the news with breathless reporting of a hospitalized patient somewhere in africa or europe.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Dana white(and family) all have covid, , no need for drs - just have dr joe rogan treat you - problem solved.

UFC boss Dana White, family positive for COVID-19, relying on Joe Rogan recovery methods​

Mike Bohn
Wed, December 1, 2021, 5:06 PM

In this article:

UFC president Dana White is currently in isolation after he and his family tested positive for COVID-19 coming out of Thanksgiving celebrations.

White revealed during a Wednesday interview on “The Jim Rome Podcast” that during a Thanksgiving weekend trip to his house in Maine, everyone who was gathered tested positive for COVID-19.
“We just went up to my place in Maine and for Thanksgiving it’s tradition we go up there, and somebody had it, and we get back, and we all tested positive for COVID,” White said. “Literally the whole family and my family up in Maine, too.”
According to White, he is fully vaccinated. White said his COVID-19 symptoms were minimal. He briefly lost his sense of taste and smell but said UFC commentator and good friend Joe Rogan advised him on how to recover.

White said Rogan’s suggestions were effective, and any symptoms he did experience have faded.
“We got back on Saturday. On Sunday, I cold plunge and steam every day,” White said. “So I get out of the cold plunge and steam, and I spray the eucalyptus and I was like, ‘What the hell?’ I couldn’t smell anything. So I opened the bottle and start sniffing the bottle of eucalyptus, and I couldn’t smell and I was like, ‘I know what this means.’ I literally got out of the steam and got on my phone and called Joe Rogan.
“I get up, 9 o’clock Monday morning, and I get tested. He said get monoclonal antibodies in you as soon as possible, so I did. By noon, I had the monoclonal antibodies in me. Then he told me to do a NAD drip. I did that right after. The next day – so Sunday at 8 o’clock at night I have no taste or smell. I get up Tuesday getting ready to shave. Cleaning my razor, I could smell the alcohol. My taste and smell were back by the next day by 11 o’clock. Then I took a dose of ivermectin. Then yesterday I did a vitamin drip, and today I’m doing another NAD drip.
“Never felt better. I’m feeling like a million bucks. I’m doing two-a-day workouts for the next 10 days while I have COVID and I’m in quarantine. I got my smell and taste back in less than 24 hours.”

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Weird how all of these ultra rich guys are listening to Joe Rogan over Fauci, Biden, and the Big Pharma cult and recovering in record time.

Just ask kane how smart they are.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Weird how all of these ultra rich guys are listening to Joe Rogan over Fauci, Biden, and the Big Pharma cult and recovering in record time.

Just ask kane how smart they are.
Immediate proactive treatment is the key, antibody treatments and therapuetics seem to work great. If you dont do that corrupt dr's will tell you to stay home until you get really sick - by then it could be too late if you have health issues.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Immediate proactive treatment is the key, antibody treatments and therapuetics seem to work great. If you dont do that corrupt dr's will tell you to stay home until you get really sick - by then it could be too late if you have health issues.

Immediate proactive treatment is the key,

Real Physicians Will Tell You, Within 10 Days of Symptoms.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Things seem to be moving along swimmingly in the northeastern states, cases spiking and the media/left is going crazy. it's a beautiful thing to see.

Truth be told their response should be clear - do what florida did, do the best you can with the hospitals but otherwise ride it out with no new restrictions/rules, etc , in 4-5 weeks the worst will be over.