Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
All of this was terrible advice by a guy who actually worked in the industry. Listen to MrTop the retard investing in gold instead though.

Jun 6, 2020
Commodities rarely outpace inflation long term. And when you have 0% interest rates with a bunch of stimulus, and a market bottom, there's nowhere for investor money to go but the stock market.

Jun 6, 2020
Get used to overvalued stock markets. They aren't going anywhere soon. I was telling people on TGF to start buying at DJIA 21k after the market sunk while people like billy were laughing at me for it.

Gold and silver are places where people go when there is fear. When the fear is gone, which continues to happen by the day, the market is a far better place to be invested.

At DJIA 25,864.78... We'll see record highs by election day.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
well i have 2 nieces in the manhattan ER and you are so off.. Look at the ken griffin ( republican) video , he owns the cavs and citadel hedge fund. He spoke to the doctor who is in charge of the biggest doctor group in the country. Listen to what griffin says what the doctor told him. Do you think you seen more patients than that doctor?

You said the vaccinated are not getting infected....did you not?

Valuist

EOG Master
We've heard the talk of myocarditis. Why it isn't being addressed by the likes of Fauci, the CDC or anyone in the Biden Admin is inexcuseable.

Here's a doctor reviewing results showing signficant increase in inflammation of coronary arteries after taking the mRNA vaccines.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
We've heard the talk of myocarditis. Why it isn't being addressed by the likes of Fauci, the CDC or anyone in the Biden Admin is inexcuseable.

Here's a doctor reviewing results showing signficant increase in inflammation of coronary arteries after taking the mRNA vaccines.

Thought he was extremely credible

PULS score increase 11% to 25% is "totally Massive"

If applicable to the entire population we're gonna get an unimaginable amount of extra heart attacks

MrTop

EOG Master
you did not buy oil stock till i said it... you could not pay for your own gas in your car

good thing you listened. but you bought XLE

You could have paid less expense ratio with something else.

MrTop

EOG Master
AOC caught flu from florida. Having lunch at a no mask food joint. If they had a mask policy never would have caught it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
AOC caught flu from florida. Having lunch at a no mask food joint. If they had a mask policy never would have caught it.

I guess she shouldn't have been a hypocrite then.

No chance she caught it in New York with 90k cases/day obviously.

Hers was the first case to catch it two weeks after being in Florida.

Valuist

EOG Master

If she was so fearful, why didn't she put a mask on? Just because a place doesn't require a mask doesn't mean somebody is forbidden from wearing one.